*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

@wilsey... i see from your siggy your bump has turned blue!? congrats on your baby boy!! you knew it would be didn't ya!? xx

Aww antsy sorry you have to take a break... ooh a blue bump ay wilsey??!

Congrats BFP's!! :)

AFM; I am having a very confusing day. I have wacky blood sugar levels. I eat every small meals four hours [mainly because of this] and sometimes my blood sugar still drops to below 70 [which triggers shakes, and nauseousness, and all kinds of fun stuff before ending with passing out; luckily I always catch it and I've not passed out]. My doctor tells me I cannot skip meals or I run the risk of seizures and going into a coma from low blood sugar. I've been dealing with it fine, but I want to know what causes it. So my doctor ordered a serum insulin blood test. The results came back with my insulin levels high, which would explain the drops, but because my doc added a Hemoglobin A1C test, which was normal, he ruled it out and said that the high insulin level couldn't be the cause of my wacky blood sugars. Does that baffle anyone but me?! I mean, when my blood sugar drops [I have a glucose meter that I use and it tells me when it's low], I eat something to get my blood sugar back up [usually chocolate to spike it to normal, then some crackers to keep it there]. So, of course the A1C [which is an average of your glucose levels over the last 90 days] is going to come back normal!! I just don't know. Feel free to ignore this, I just needed to get it all out. Hahaha.

hey kitkat and jo - yup we are officially having a boy! We are so excited!! :)

Loved the scan - it was just amazing. Got a DVD of it so we can relive it (although, sometimes you have no idea what you are looking at haha).

:D Feeling very good right now.

More :dust: to anyone trying this month xx Hope you can get an Xmas BFP!

minni - very confusing - are you diabetic I take it?

Aww congrats on your boy wilsey - I dont know how kitcat can tell by your sig?? it still looks green to me!!

Just to inform you all the 2012 baby pregnancy thread I set up in first tri seems to have been moved to the 'pregnancy groups' section, which I suppose is fair enough i just hope people will think to look there cos I wouldnt have.. here's the link again, I'll have to keep posting it to make sure we catch everyone!!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here-8.html

ferens~ CONGRATS!!! :happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

wilsey~ oh yay a boy!!!

australia~ how'd the CB digi work out???

anew~ im suppose to OV Christmas day/day after..so we're close together. i have my FX for you.

afm..AF is in full force right now. ive already lined up my schedule for donations. it falls on the week of christmas. so hoping for :bfp: for new years. DW is still in denial..she insist that the line on my belly (linea nigra) is darkening up again. i feel so bad im realizing how excited she was..but i told her its just not possible at this point especially since im bleeding heavy. hoping good news will follow soon.

Calling all poas addicts... I have started irationally peeing on things just now at 7dpo (I know I am a ridiculous crazy ttc obsessed lady) and I'm sure I see something. Somebody slap me back to reality and tell me it can't possibly be there cos I am 7 friggin dpo. Why oh why did i pee on that stick? :p
Can't post a piccie cos I'm on my phone and laptop is broken... sigh! And so the wait goes on :( xx

Calling all poas addicts... I have started irationally peeing on things just now at 7dpo (I know I am a ridiculous crazy ttc obsessed lady) and I'm sure I see something. Somebody slap me back to reality and tell me it can't possibly be there cos I am 7 friggin dpo. Why oh why did i pee on that stick? :p ROFL Kitkat
Can't post a piccie cos I'm on my phone and laptop is broken... sigh! And so the wait goes on :( xx

Rofl! I poas yesterday at 9 dpo, we are both crazy apparently, we should be buddies! (mine was definately negative though.) It's pretty unlikely at 7 dpo... BUT.. it can happen. You're in my prayers I hope you've got your BFP.

I'm so exhausted today. I got 8 hours of sleep but it must have been really bad quality sleep. I've felt half dead all day. I set my head down on my desk for just a minute and fell asleep at work!

@ Ferrens big Congrats h&h 9 months!

Haha why do we do this to ourselves? So crazy! I bet its a stinky evap. Will definitely NOT test again til 9dpo... must restrain myself! :p
I'm exhausted too but I just got home from a 14.5hour shift so I cant pretend its a symptom. Terrible cramps all day but I think that's down to my rather rough gyno appointment yesterday :(
Thankyou so much for your kind thoughts :) I am also keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you xx

Aww congrats on your boy wilsey - I dont know how kitcat can tell by your sig?? it still looks green to me!!

The opposite, actually. My doctor had a hunch that I was hypoglycemic, which would mean my body produces too much insulin, whereas in diabetics, the body produces too little. But again; he now doesn't think that because my A1C was normal. So very annoying and confusing.

kitkat - I hope it's not an evap and instead the beginning of your BFP!!! :)

wilsey~ oh yay a boy!!!

anew~ im suppose to OV Christmas day/day after..so we're close together. i have my FX for you.

afm..AF is in full force right now. ive already lined up my schedule for donations. it falls on the week of christmas. so hoping for :bfp: for new years. DW is still in denial..she insist that the line on my belly (linea nigra) is darkening up again. i feel so bad im realizing how excited she was..but i told her its just not possible at this point especially since im bleeding heavy. hoping good news will follow soon.

Really?..:flower: Maybe we can become TTC or Bump buddies! :thumbup: :hugs:

i am really hoping that what those 2 psychics said -- about finding out/being due in october..i'm so ready for my future LO..its just not fair ughhhh

wilsey~ oh yay a boy!!!

I got a very quick "Pregnant 3+" on Friday, which was 5w4d, so I think I'm on track! :happydance:

The opposite, actually. My doctor had a hunch that I was hypoglycemic, which would mean my body produces too much insulin, whereas in diabetics, the body produces too little. But again; he now doesn't think that because my A1C was normal. So very annoying and confusing.

I hate to say anything because I wouldn't wish it on anyone, but I had the same experience. I'm very hypoglycemic. The first time I had my blood sugars tested they were so low the doctor was amazed that I hadn't passed out. But my A1C was normal when last taken. For me it turned out to be PCOS, when I lost weight and my symptoms of PCOS eased up my hypoglycemia also became easier to manage. Have you been screened for PCOS? I hope that PCOS isn't a problem for you!

ANTSY, I have to take a break as well. :hugs: totally understand where you are at with it .... GL!

WILSEY, congrats on baby boy!!! Can't wait till the delivery date!

KITCAT, 7DPO, that is sooo super early!!! Hang in there, hope it's the start of your BFP:dust:

LIKEAUST, yes, sounds like you are right on track! Awesome!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

OMG I'm so freaking out right now. FF says I have a possible triphasic chart, and with what could be an implantation dip at 6 dpo my hopes are on overdrive. Please check my charts and tell me what you think, I don't want my hopes up this month if it doesn't look as good as i think it does! (New to charting)

ABIT, I looked, definitely looks Triphastic. I hope this is a sign for a BFP for you! GL :dust:

oooooh kitcat you got my excited!! :happydance: I sooo wish i could see a pic... i refigured out my dates from my ov date instead and when I got the faint line the first test i did I was 8dpo, so it is possible that you could get a hint of a line! Oh im soo sooo excited! I so want us to be bump buddies!! argh!!!

p.s. how did you know that wilsey was having a boy?

Antsy and Mrs MM I hope taking a break isnt too hard on you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"