*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

If anyone needs a giggle check this out: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/826431-im-having-baby-cars.html

kitkat - you have got to post a picture!!! Figure a way!!

jo - I very subtly put 'is having a bouncing baby boy' in my siggy. I should make it bigger hehehe!

Haha wilsey that's how I knew! Jo must pay more attention lol. I can't post from my phone it just won't let me go advanced :( if I get any more convincing lines I could email a pic and somebody could upload for me if they would be so kind?! I'm going to test again tomorrow fmu...
Sooooo want to be bump buddies Jo :) xx

kitcat~ :haha: its quite early but anything is possible..GL hun

anew~ definitely!

australia~ yay! so happy for you:thumbup:

jo~ CUTE:haha:

afm...af is somewhat light today very odd staying busy with work and housewife duties to take my mind off things.

:dohh: I spent agggeeees looking at that siggy as well trying to find how she knew!!! hahah I didnt even see that.. i was thinking, no the tickers are green.. bunnies... 135 days..cant see anthing else.. :dohh: so silly

So I'm 11 dpo now with this possibly triphasic chart. I tested stark negative at 9 dpo with afternoon urine. Looking for opinions when should I poas again?

Hmm... fmu 11dpo?? I got my mega faint pos on 8 dpo and an obvious one on 11dpo.. still early tho good luck!!

abit... fmu isn't the best for everyone. Perhaps try 2nd pee tomorrow?! Fxd its your bfp! Xx

Hmm, I think my other post was confusing. I haven't tested today, debating between holding my pee and testing tonight or fmu tomorrow, or 2nd morning urine tomorrow. I'm such an poas addict I'm just trying not to poas too much.

I'm so impatient, hopeful and excited. I think I'm loosing it! :)

How many hpt do you have? If you have a few cheapies you should hold and pee tonight and try 2mu tomorrow to see if you get anything :) x

ah sorry so you'll be 12 dpo tomorrow.. i say go for it with fmu tomorrow.. and maybe try afternoon too if a hint of anythin!!

kitcat I want to seeee pics of your line...

It's so faint I'm not even sure it would show on a pic :( plus its in the bin now. Will do my bestest to post if I get any sort of convincing lines x

Thanks lol. In the bin??! I would have to dig it out again hehe... did you see my baby car test? hehe

I love it!! Watched cars today too :) so funny that the reflection went exactly on the little test window :)
I did just fish it out and its still there but now I think its definataly an evap cos it looks grey :( x

Ladies I'm out for the testing in Jan. We had to post pone the wedding until June. So that means no :sex: :cry:

kitkat - if you ever get one you think is a BFP and can't post it, let me know...I'll flick you my email address :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->