*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I'm 14 weeks today. Ladies when your times comes it's just the best thing ever! :dust: to you all

Congrats BFP's!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM; CD56. The wait continues. Randomly decided to do an OPK this morning and it was negative so I'm not near O as my chart kinda sorta tried to hint toward... So, who knows if I O'd before I started temping or if I'm not gonna O at all... Time will tell.

Congratulations ameean!! see u on the pregnancy group thread!! Kitcat when are you testing again? xx

Congratulations ameean!

My test was negative fmu this morning and my temps dropped sharply. My chart still is barely triphasic, and hubby said the room was very cold last night. So I'm trying to stay positive.

Tested with fmu this morning and was bfn so the 7dpo line must've been an evap :( probably out again this cycle... witch is due on Monday so we shall see soon x

Just wanted to say congrats to the new BFPs! And baby dust to the ladies who are still trying!:dust:

ameeann- Congrats on your BFP!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week. It's been so busy with the holidays around the corner!

AFM- Waiting to OV. I'm a bit agitated as DH was supposed to have tomorrow up which would mean lots of time and energy for BD tonight and tomorrow, but now he has to work tomorrow and Saturday. He's been working lots of hours, so I'm hoping to get at least one BD in before I ov. If not, I'm out this cycle! I'll keep you ladies updated...:cry:

Jen - Sorry to hear your plans for bd might not work out. Just try when you can - it only takes one of the little guys so you never know. :hugs:

Kelli - Ask away! Someone on here is bound to be able to answer any questions you have. Good luck! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

Welcome KELLI:wave:, as DBZ said, we are all here to help any way we can.

CONGRATS!!! AMEEANN!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

I hope you ladies all have a great weekend!!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Hi Mrs MM nice to hear from you!! how is the holiday break treating you? more time to concentrate on the festivities??! hope you're doing good xx

Well hello Jo... :hi: I am well, thank you soo much for asking. I am actually just relaxing, we got our holiday shopping done over a week ago so now, I am just wrapping gifts and enjoying the lack of people at work. :haha: It is hard to believe that Christmas is around the corner. DW and I have been exercising pretty regularly and just keeping our minds off of the passing OV days. We have an anniversary coming up in Feb so we are hoping to go somewhere warm and relax. How have you and little Sticky Bean been? How is OH?

Welcome KELLI!

How is everyone?

More craziness from my Dh. Yesterday my temps had dropped which made me start to go pessimistic again despite the triphasic chart (I've heard from a lot of people that had them and they didn't mean anything.) My husband has his hopes all up and was saying that it was super cold in the room yesterday morning (and he is right it was). So last night he turned up the heater, way too much. It was boiling and I woke up 3-4 times last night. I had to explain to him this morning high temps won't make me pregnant and I cant trust my temp from this morning at all. Poor sweet guy.

On the good side my temp skyrocketed even though I had to strip in the middle of the night and couldn't bear the covers, on the downside I have no idea how much is legitimate, and how much is due to my sweety's fauxpas.

I love that my man is so supportive, but I know he is going to be impossible to live with if this month is another bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->