*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Oh is coming to terms wth the pregnancy i think, i dont think he fully understands all the details I keep babbling on about, but he will do!! im trying not to overwhelm him by talking about it too much! I think it might be a good idea if he comes to my first appt with me - so he can listen to what the midwife has to say, he will believe what a proffesssional says and be more inclined to listen i think, it will prevent me having to explain things to him!!

Myself - well I've come down with an awful sickness/diarrhoea bug :( Im hoping its a bug anyway and not the start of morning sickness cos if it is then gosh its severe!! been up all night throwing up, not good.. managed to keep some soup down tho so thats good.

Have a lovely anniversary break and enjoy the relaxing time off without having to worry about ttc! xx

I think you just did :) welcome - antsy will get you on the front page when she updates

Hello ladies - I'm back after a long period of working ridiculously too much and not really thinking too much about ttc (coinciding with the bnb rebrand, which for the record i still hate)...

I'm on 10 or 12 DPO and actually convinced that this is my month. Haven't really been symptom spotting, but have had a few things that have made me really wonder - lots of super vivid dreams, sore boobs, starving all the time, thirsty all the time, crazy cravings for chocolate ...

Anyway, Im NOT going to test until I know AF is definitely late. I don't want to be let down :*

Babydust to all :)

Tx

After 10 years of TTC I finally got my BFP. I'm in so much shock. I can't believe it really happened on the one month where I truly did EVERYTHING wrong.

Attachments

• BFP_opt.jpg
    BFP_opt.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0191.jpg
    IMAG0191.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
OK Ladies, its official, nothing happened again this cycle, so we're stopping TTC for a while. I'm heading off to Egypt in May on a diving holiday, so my aim is to lost a load of weight before then, then while we're away and obviously when we come back, we will start trying again properly. I think my weight is getting in the way of conceiving. I need to be healthy if I'm going to create and carry a healthy baby.

Congrats to all the BFPs on here, I hope you all have fantastic, easy pregnancies and that everything will go according to your plans for the births.

Good luck to the others who are TTC, I will still visit here every now and then, but I'll rejoin you half way through next year when loads of you will be sporting bumps of your own.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow abitjaded congratulations! What fantastic news :) 2012 baby have a pregnancy thread in pregnancy groups forum so come find us, lots of your ttc buddies should be there.

Good luck terrilou. Have a great trip in may, wishing you lots of success with you weight loss and a 2012 bfp x

After 10 years of TTC I finally got my BFP. I'm in so much shock. I can't believe it really happened on the one month where I truly did EVERYTHING wrong.

Congratulations abit! Wow! This is truly a chirstmas gift for you.

So pleased for you abitjaded!! H&h 9months :)

AFM... af is here 2days early. Gutted!

Congratulations :D

What did I tell ya???! ay??! i did everything wrong when I got mine too!! hehe!! wow after 10 years of ttc? thats amazing... sooo many congrats to you, really made me smile!

awww, sorry about af kitcat.. we all know that jan is your month tho!! :winkwink:

Congrats!!! H&H 9 months!!

OK Ladies, its official, nothing happened again this cycle, so we're stopping TTC for a while. I'm heading off to Egypt in May on a diving holiday, so my aim is to lost a load of weight before then, then while we're away and obviously when we come back, we will start trying again properly. I think my weight is getting in the way of conceiving. I need to be healthy if I'm going to create and carry a healthy baby.

Congrats to all the BFPs on here, I hope you all have fantastic, easy pregnancies and that everything will go according to your plans for the births.

Good luck to the others who are TTC, I will still visit here every now and then, but I'll rejoin you half way through next year when loads of you will be sporting bumps of your own.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs: TerriLou. I hope you achieve all your goals and come back to us healthier and ready for a BFP!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->