*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

After 10 years of TTC I finally got my BFP. I'm in so much shock. I can't believe it really happened on the one month where I truly did EVERYTHING wrong.

WOW! CONGRATS!! :happydance: :happydance:

That is the best news ive had all day.. i cant imagine trying for 10 years.. you are truly amazing..
Enjoy, relax and i will be praying for a healthy sticky bubba for you!

look forward to seeing you in our BFP thread!

After 10 years of TTC I finally got my BFP. I'm in so much shock. I can't believe it really happened on the one month where I truly did EVERYTHING wrong.[/QUOTE

Congratulations!! great news on the BFP!!!

Hey, Anyone in here LTTTC?, or is everyone TTC?

I think its a mix - as you can see rosabelle was trying for 10 yrs!!! I take my hat off to her! Me nearly 2, think a few girls in here are over the 1yr mark too

Hey, Anyone in here LTTTC?, or is everyone TTC?

I think its a mix - as you can see rosabelle was trying for 10 yrs!!! I take my hat off to her! Me nearly 2, think a few girls in here are over the 1yr mark too

oh no no no.. i havent been trying for 10.. i was saying to abitjaded that i cant imagine trying for 10 years... (she had that in her bfp post)

we were only trying since april this year :)

a few months for me too of active ttc, but off bc since jan we weren't tryin but also not preventing..

Just wondering...i took a opk today and got a almost +, i checked my cp and it seems soo soft, and sticky...so i am thinking that i am going to o early?? glad i started testing this weekend!! didn't expect to o til the 25th?? anyone ever have this happen...?? I am guessing that when i take opk tommrow, i will get a +...and bd away!!

I'm not sure if i've posted about/my blog link on here or not..but feel free to check it out ladies --- https://babybottlesandblush.blogspot.com I've been blogging about everything and ttc at the same time. I just posted a blog entry today!

I seen 1 of my midwifes last thursday -- she said to keep with the metformin b/c studies have been shown to indicate that metformin can help reduce the risk of miscarriages! and i should prob call 1 of my midwives' office to see what they said about where to go from here..may need to try some clomid/femara/injectibles and see if that will help get us a healthy bean..hopefully =)

I am hoping af will show in january..i'd love to start ttc again then! dh's birthday is 1/10 so im hoping im not fully bleeding on his day..

Raventtc - I o'd super early when i got pregnant in sept, i usually o around cd16-18..but that cycle i o'd cd12-13. So it is possible!

I'm not sure if i've posted about/my blog link on here or not..but feel free to check it out ladies --- https://babybottlesandblush.blogspot.com I've been blogging about everything and ttc at the same time. I just posted a blog entry today!

I seen 1 of my midwifes last thursday -- she said to keep with the metformin b/c studies have been shown to indicate that metformin can help reduce the risk of miscarriages! and i should prob call 1 of my midwives' office to see what they said about where to go from here..may need to try some clomid/femara/injectibles and see if that will help get us a healthy bean..hopefully =)

I am hoping af will show in january..i'd love to start ttc again then! dh's birthday is 1/10 so im hoping im not fully bleeding on his day..

Raventtc - I o'd super early when i got pregnant in sept, i usually o around cd16-18..but that cycle i o'd cd12-13. So it is possible!

Thanks! I mean i know its possible...just wasn't expecting it!! I am excited, and we haven't been stressing this month on ttc

Thanks! I mean i know its possible...just wasn't expecting it!! I am excited, and we haven't been stressing this month on ttc

Thats how it was for us too--i was not stressing at all, took the digi opks, took vitamins..and BAM o'd on my own! but sadly, lost baby bean at 8w5d--but we're so ready to ttc a healthy bean.

Ladies- I hope that you all had a great weekend. Congrats to all the new BFP's out there :)

AFM- I'm rather confused. I think that I ov'd around CD13 or CD14, but my BBT has not went above coverline. I don't know if it's because the apartment has been colder with the weather changing. Feel free to stalk my chart- what do you think? My CM has gone to sticky, and based on past OV dates that is my interpretation. IDK if I should just stop temping for the rest of the cycle, as it's not exactly being helpful. I will try to be patient until the end of the year, as that is around when I'm due for AF. I think we did everything we could, so keeping my fingers crossed.

abitjaded - Your DH is so cute turning up the temp! Bless him! Congratulations on your BFP!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months :baby:

Jo - Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

BGulley & vgi_ttc - Welcome! :hugs:

Timid - Welcome back! Your symptoms sound really good so my fingers are crossed for you x

TerriLou - Sounds like a good plan - get yourself nice & healthy for your BFP :thumbup: I hope you enjoy Egypt. Have you been before? I was there this time last year on my honeymoon :happydance:

Jen - Sorry to hear about your confusion. Maybe forget the temping if you can't rely on it this cycle & just do the rest & hopefully it'll work out for you x

CONGRATS!!:happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos ABITJADED!!!

TERRI, good luck with the weight loss, you can do it! Enjoy your trip in May, I hope to see you back TTC by 2012's end!

KITCAT, sooo sorry AF flew in, and early at that. You and I are one of the only two left of my TTC team, hoping we join the others soon!!! :dust:

xMISSxZOIEx, :hi: I actually have been trying on and off for about 4.5 years. We have been TTC non-stop for the last 2.5 about 29 cycles, we suffered an MC in July of this year and began trying immediately.

AFM... I had yet another packed weekend, I attended a funeral for a great aunt, finished wrapping gifts, and fit a hair appt in for my daughter and I. TTC area: Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Jen - Sorry to hear about your confusion. Maybe forget the temping if you can't rely on it this cycle & just do the rest & hopefully it'll work out for you x

Terri- I am going to temp for a few more days. Maybe it's just a late OV- I spotted some EWCM today, so I am going to hopefully take advantage of that with DH tonight, as long as he's not too exhausted from work. He's been working so much lately, but we were able to squeeze it in a bit last week.

hello can i join you lovely ladies??:flower:

Absolutely! Welcome Minnie:hugs:

Tested on Sunday morning, early - on a boots own - bfn - but still no sign of the witch so who knows. Going to hang out til tomorrow (am due today) so who knows. I do think this month is my month - everything feels right, but we'll see won't' we...!

Tx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->