*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Im at the 4 year mark now :/ recently had a loss & one in 2009. Hoping this will be our last christmas as just a couple next year we want to be a family!.

When is everyone testing?

I wont be testing untill the 9th Jan! It seems like forever away! x

Rant alert... sorry in advance ladies but need to get this out and I know you girls won't mind.

Totally 110% fed up with ttc and my body. I feel like a failure. Getting pregnant and becoming a mother was the one thing I thought I would really succeed at and I can't even get that right. We have been ttc for 10 cycles without even a sniff of a bfp... nothing! I know its not long in the grand scheme of things but it feels like a lifetime.
After last weeks gynae I was feeling hopeful and relieved to get some answers but after having the week to think about it I'm getting more and more hopeless and feeling like we won't get help until waiting for a year for this laparoscopy operation.
Had enough now. Considering just giving up but I know I'm not strong enough to take the 'what will be, will be' approach.
I know I should just get a grip as 10 months is not a long time at all. Sorry for the rant ladies and thanks for listening as always.
Babydust to all of us xx

Aww kitcat :hugs:
Did the day 21 test show u were oving? If so thats a great start! Will the lap operation 'open' everything up for you? Cos I bet that will be a great help!

I know its not long in the grand scheme of things but like you I totally thought it would have happened by that point.. dont forget that things are 'predicted' for u in jan!! I think it takes most healthy couples longer than we think to concieve.. my friends were trying for just over a year and starting to think there was something wrong just when they fell pregnant...

As you know I had started to lose hope and was thinking it wouldnt happen at all but it did!
And its scary lol! If it helps you at all its not as much fun as I thought it would be!! I feel like poop most of the time! I know it will be worth it in the end but I didnt think it would feel like this:wacko:

I know it will happen for you one day babe! :hugs:

Wow -- over 2300 posts -- hope it's okay for me to just jump in!

We have been ttc for 10 cycles without even a sniff of a bfp... nothing! I know its not long in the grand scheme of things but it feels like a lifetime. Had enough now. Considering just giving up but I know I'm not strong enough to take the 'what will be, will be' approach. I know I should just get a grip as 10 months is not a long time at all.

December marked six months/seven cycles actively trying for us (I stopped counting the three to four months before that when we were not preventing, because it does nothing but depress me further that we still have never gotten a BFP. Everyday I tell myself that this is not long at all in the grand scheme of things, but saying that doesn't do a lot of good in terms of helping me feel better. I struggle with staying optimistic, so I completely understand how you would feel the same way. My DH keeps saying we should just stop "trying" and see what happens -- if we get pregnant great, and if not -- well, we just go on living life. I get where he's coming from, but I don't think I could stop trying at this point even if I wanted to. I just want it to work too d*** bad.

course it is!! and this was the second thread made lol!!! I started the original one aggeeees ago then had to get antsy to take it over for me! so probly double that amount of posts in all hehe... cant believe it!! x

Thanks Jo knew you would give some great advice. Day 21 prog test scheduled for January so at least I have that to look forward to :) think I'm just having a bad day today and thinking about things too much gets you down I'm sure you've been there! Sorry to hear you are feeling crap but you are so right it will all be worth it in the end my love! Got a scan date yet?

Lemontea... hello and welcome to the bestest most friendly thread on bnb you will be right at home here. Thankyou for your reply to my pointless rant its always nice to know you're not alone xx

Nope no scan date yet - first appt with midwife on the 10th jan - but Im already not liking her haha!! She already got 2 things wrong when i spoke to her on the phone and she seemed like she wasnt bothered with me at all and didnt have time to speak to me!

She said it would be 2 hrs to ths hospital I wanted and when I looked it up it was only half hour.. she also said that the free prenatals I could get were 'the same' as the ones you can buy, and they're not at all they only have vit c, d and folic acid in!! as opposed to the expensive pregnacare which have 19 vits!! :dohh: oh well. I asked her what her name was and she said ' diane- but just ask to see the midwife'. charmin ay!!

ahh.. prog test in january - something else about january :winkwink: trust me just when u are close to givin up - the bfp will find you!! xx

Midwife sounds a bit clueless to me... maybe she was having a bad day?! Maybe just see what you think of her at 1st app and you can change if you feel she's not who you want. Where abouts are you? 1/2 hour to hospital seems sooooo far never mind 2hours :o

Yes all the signs do seem to point to January don't they?! From my usual cycles my af is due mid jan so we shall see... I sooooo hope so! Only 3 more chances to get my 2012 baby :( get a shift on sticky bean!! Xx

hello all, i have randomly came across this forum hope you don't mind me joining, here is where I stand:

The hubby and I decided about 6 months back that i should come off the pill as i am getting closer to the 30 mark, and although we weren't trying as such - we werent using protection either so if nature took its course we would be delighted, however two weeks ago we thought that maybe we would be pregnant until a negative test came back, we were both excited about doing the test and when the result came back and we were both sad so we soon realised that it was time to actively try :)

My concern is that i have been reading up on tips about how to get pregnant and its all to do with cycles, my problem is all my life i have had problems :( at a young age i had abnormal cells, then irregular periods so i went on the pill for almost 10 years to regulate it, now that i came off it i would get them but not so regular... every 4-7 weeks. I have always been concerned about the possibility of me not being able to conceive with my past trouble...

I guess i am here to ask for any advice that people may have - possibly someone has had a similar past?

I think it is great that there is a forum like this :)

Welcome chanty!
Sorry I can't really relate to your cycle problems but im sure there will be a few ladies here who may be able to offer some advice. Hope your ttc journey is a short and easy one for you x

Timid - Have you tested again yet? I really hope this is it for you!

Jen - Oh I hope you manage to catch it this time! I'm so excited for you! :hugs:

Minnie10 & chanty1983 - Welcome & good luck :hugs:

kitcatbaby - Sorry to hear you are feeling fed up. I hope you're feeling better now. There's no need to apologise - sure isn't that what we're here for? And no rant is pointless - didn't you feel better after getting it out of your system? :hugs:

LemonTea - Welcome! Your DH sounds a little like mine - I wish I could be as laid back as him sometimes!! And I also don't count our NTNP cycles - it just depresses me too!

Karry... I feel sooooo much better after having a good old moan. Thanks for listening and replying! Xx

No problem at all! It's great to have this site & have people in the same position, who know what you're going through :hugs:

kitkat- I hope you're feeling better. I know that sometimes I need to rant, and I've found that the ladies on BNB, especially the 2012 group are amazing listeners. Not only that, but they actually understand because we are all going through this together. It's hard to explain to people who aren't TTC.

Karry- Think that I ov'd yesterday, I had a temperature spike. At least that explains why I couldn't find O day before. Feeling a bit better about it, but wishing I'd ov'd on CD14 this time around. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be our cycle. How are things going for you? Waiting patiently?:coffee:

Lemontea & Karry- I also don't count our NTNP cycles, as that would add six months onto our TTC time. :dohh: Here's to hoping our time is coming, girls!

Hi everyone! How're you? I'm Fiona, TTC#1! I'm TTC with donor sperm via self insemination. (same sex couple) I'm currently on Day 4 of my cycle! So hoping for a New Years present!

Thanks Jen feeling better today :) treated myself to a haircut and took some time to chill and feel ready for next month :)
Hope you caught they eggy this time hun xx

Fiona- Good luck and welcome :)

Kitkat- Glad you're feeling better today. Sometimes we need a little something to get our minds off of it all, a haircut was a great idea. I hope that this cycle you will have better luck! :hugs:

Hey ladies, if you're due in August we have a Facebook group! It is currently closed and I'm assuming it will be secret eventually. It has no description or anything, and is called Precious Peridots, so nothing obvious!

Here's the link if you're interested! https://www.facebook.com/groups/330971320263827/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->