*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Jen - Nope! Tearing my hair out! I just wanna know already! :haha: At least I have a little more wrapping to do, Christmas baking & tons of cleaning to get done before the weekend to take my mind of things. What cd are you on now? Maybe you'll have a longer cycle & things might work out?

Fiona - Hi! Welcome & good luck hun! Are you testing on New Years Day?

Kitcat - That sounds like a fab idea! I hope you enjoyed your chill time & haircut :thumbup:

Babyfeva - I'm testing on Saturday (Christmas Eve). How about you?

karry1412
I will be 10dpo on xmas day, so i'll test then even though i know its a little early. If i get a BFN then I'll retest on the 29th.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z1z28z14.png

Welcome chanty!
Sorry I can't really relate to your cycle problems but im sure there will be a few ladies here who may be able to offer some advice. Hope your ttc journey is a short and easy one for you x

hey kitcatbaby,

thank you so much i hope so too i thought coming off the pill was going to be enough - i had friends that got pregnant unplanned and was hoping nature was going to take its course with me and the hubby, but after reading through these threads i am starting to understand that its not that easy :( i hope that this month brings better luck to you in your TTC journey x

karry1412
I will be 10dpo on xmas day, so i'll test then even though i know its a little early. If i get a BFN then I'll retest on the 29th.

Oh it would be lovely to get an extra Christmas present, wouldn't it?? Good luck hun!

:happydance:
Jen - Nope! Tearing my hair out! I just wanna know already! :haha: At least I have a little more wrapping to do, Christmas baking & tons of cleaning to get done before the weekend to take my mind of things. What cd are you on now? Maybe you'll have a longer cycle & things might work out?

Fiona - Hi! Welcome & good luck hun! Are you testing on New Years Day?

Kitcat - That sounds like a fab idea! I hope you enjoyed your chill time & haircut :thumbup:

Babyfeva - I'm testing on Saturday (Christmas Eve). How about you?

Karry- I know what you mean! Only a few more days for you to wait :) I'm sure you'll be busy over the next week, so I hope that it flies by for you. I'm currently on CD17, which makes me think I'll have a longer cycle this time around. Normally mine are around 27 days. Last cycle I ov'd right on CD14. Charting is still somewhat new to me, so I'm getting used to them. I was going to test on New Year's Eve, but as I've ov'd a little later than expected, I should probably wait a few extra days. We will see, though!

I know that I'll be super busy these next few weeks, so hopefully it will keep me from being so antsy. It's hardest just a few days before testing. You just want to know- YES or NO. I will be thinking of you this weekend!

Babyfeva- Good luck with the testing! :)

I hope I'll have lots of BFP's to congratulate on soon

Thanks hun. I'll definitely be on here to report how it goes. I'll be thinking of you on NYE :hugs:

Welcome Amanda! :hugs:

AFM- It's just a waiting game now. Tomorrow's temp should confirm OV which I think was CD16- only a couple days later than last cycle. I was panicking over nothing :haha: I am feeling hopeful that this could be our lucky cycle. I'm going to try my best to remain busy and not obsess over it. I think that I will still test on NYE. That will be 13DPO.

In other news, it's feeling a bit more like Christmas here. We had our Secret Santa exchange today which was fun. It isn't looking like Christmas outside though, still in the 50's. I don't think I like this :nope:

I hope everyone is having a great week!

:wave: welcome AMANDA, GL FXD! :dust:

JEN, definitely looks like OV will be confirmed tomorrow.... GL Will you test before the new year? :dust:

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Merry Christmas to you too Mrs MM! Nice to hear you sounding more upbeat and looking forard to another donation!

Welcome new ladies and good luck to everyone ttc a 2012 baby! xx

Midwife sounds a bit clueless to me... maybe she was having a bad day?! Maybe just see what you think of her at 1st app and you can change if you feel she's not who you want. Where abouts are you? 1/2 hour to hospital seems sooooo far never mind 2hours :o

Yes all the signs do seem to point to January don't they?! From my usual cycles my af is due mid jan so we shall see... I sooooo hope so! Only 3 more chances to get my 2012 baby :( get a shift on sticky bean!! Xx

Im not sure you can just 'change' midwives... there are only 2 at our gp practise anyway! Im just outside of Birmingham and want to go to citry hospital to their 'serenity' birth centre. Have read great things about it on here, it sounds gorgeous! Apparently has a flat screen tv, pool, ball, and pull down double bed in every room!! also each room has a patio/garden area, en-suite and there is a visitors kitchen!!! Our nearest would be good hope or burton but both of them are at least 20 mins so I dont see it makes much difference. arghhh only 3 more chances!! Oh no, what will happen to all our 2012 ladies??! they will become 2013 ladies I suppose!! I really have my fx'd for a jan bfp from you!!

:wave: welcome AMANDA, GL FXD! :dust:

JEN, definitely looks like OV will be confirmed tomorrow.... GL Will you test before the new year? :dust:

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

I'm so glad to hear that you may be able to resume TTC in January! Best of luck and Happy, Happy Holidays to you too my dear!

I feel like Im abandoning you guys when I dont log on for a few days to update... So much is going on in my life right now. Just found out that my fil was having an affair on my mil and he left a couple days ago, then we found out grandma has ovarian cancer and was given 3 months to live, car broke down, af came, they relocated me at my job and now i work 45 minutes away instead of 4 minutes. I think im depressed. Honestly. :cry:
Ill update when i get home from work... Im leaving now (4:09PM) to be there by 5. I get off at 10 so i should be home by 11. I feel like ive let you guys down this week. </3

Karry - haven't tested again yet - small amt of darkish cm this morning, am actually wondering if AF is just late.

Don't want to test until either AF has arrived - or not - I'm going to put a cap on it as Friday.. either the witch or another test.

Don't want to continually test as it just destroys me each time it's a negative!

For the lady who asked for other LTTC's.. OH and I have been 'NTNP' for about 2 years, and actively trying for about 11-12 months. To be honest, I thought that I'd get up the duff at the merest sight of unprotected sex, but I'm beginning to wonder!! Also, starting to worry a lot as in Feb I'll be 35...

eeek!

Tx

Welcome, Fiona! Hope you get to start 2012 off with a BFP!

AF is due for me is probably going to be around January 4th or 5th, so I'll probably start testing around January 1 (although I'll once again at least try to hold off until 14DPO -- I never can though). Not feeling very good about our chances this month, especially with all the traveling we're both doing right around the time I'm probably going to O. Plus, it seems like I'm catching a cold out of nowhere, and I really want to take something for it but I'm afraid of drying my body out right when I need to start making some EWCM. I hate all the decisions like this that I have to second guess because "What if this is the month?" If we end up getting a BFN, I know I'm so going to regret not getting the decongestants.

Midwife sounds a bit clueless to me... maybe she was having a bad day?! Maybe just see what you think of her at 1st app and you can change if you feel she's not who you want. Where abouts are you? 1/2 hour to hospital seems sooooo far never mind 2hours :o

Yes all the signs do seem to point to January don't they?! From my usual cycles my af is due mid jan so we shall see... I sooooo hope so! Only 3 more chances to get my 2012 baby :( get a shift on sticky bean!! Xx

Im not sure you can just 'change' midwives... there are only 2 at our gp practise anyway! Im just outside of Birmingham and want to go to citry hospital to their 'serenity' birth centre. Have read great things about it on here, it sounds gorgeous! Apparently has a flat screen tv, pool, ball, and pull down double bed in every room!! also each room has a patio/garden area, en-suite and there is a visitors kitchen!!! Our nearest would be good hope or burton but both of them are at least 20 mins so I dont see it makes much difference. arghhh only 3 more chances!! Oh no, what will happen to all our 2012 ladies??! they will become 2013 ladies I suppose!! I really have my fx'd for a jan bfp from you!!

Believe me my fingers are crossed too...2013 just doesn't sound the same.
My OH is from near Birmingham... redditch :) nice part of the world!
I really hope you get a nicer midwife or she gets better for you. Xx

I feel like Im abandoning you guys when I dont log on for a few days to update... So much is going on in my life right now. Just found out that my fil was having an affair on my mil and he left a couple days ago, then we found out grandma has ovarian cancer and was given 3 months to live, car broke down, af came, they relocated me at my job and now i work 45 minutes away instead of 4 minutes. I think im depressed. Honestly. :cry:
Ill update when i get home from work... Im leaving now (4:09PM) to be there by 5. I get off at 10 so i should be home by 11. I feel like ive let you guys down this week. </3

So sorry you are having such a hard time hun I really hope things get better soon. Xx

Wooooooohooooooooo :happydance:

I know I am not a regular poster but I am a regular reader and so I just wanted to say thanks for all your advice, reading posts here taught me how to monitor my ovulation and recognise the first signs that I was pregnant!!!

:xmas12: BEST CHRISTMAS PRESSIE EVER!!!!

Speaking of only having three more months, does anyone else find themselves putting a ton of pressure on random dates/events that happen to take place around test day?

I catch myself doing it ALL the time, and even though I know I'm just setting myself up for a huge disappointment by putting so much weight on random days, I can't help it. For example, the first month we started officially trying, I realized that AF would be due on our 1 year wedding anniversary date. I just kept thinking how awesome it would be to find out that day that we were expecting, and it was even more disappointing than it maybe would have been otherwise when we got the BFN. Of course, the very next month I started thinking, "Wouldn't it be awesome if we got our BFP during the month that started with our anniversary date?" Same thing. Now with the holidays (and especially NYE, since my AF is due that week) I keep torturing myself with these daydreams of getting a BFP to ring in the new year. Obviously, I would LOVE for that to happen. But I'm starting to think that a better strategy in terms of preserving my sanity is to NOT get my hopes up so high, but month after month (and especially those months with some random meaningful date), I keep doing it.

Hello everyone Im new here and as well Im trying to have a baby now Im on provera and clomid but I wanted to ask you how was your experience on Provera and when do you took tour second round if any. I started my frist round on November 7,for 10 days and got my period on November 24 and took clomid on cd5-9 and I havent ovulate yet and Im not quite sure when should I start taking my second round of provera. Any advices, experiences or tips will be more than welcome. thank you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->