*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Estrabella, I just started Clomid + progesterone (for short luteal phases) this month -- I'm taking Prometrium instead of Provera though. I'm on CD 12 and no sign of O coming anytime soon -- all my OPKs are super faint -- so I don't have a lot of experience to go on to answer your question. Are you using OPKs at all to help you pinpoint your O day?

Thanks this is so so complicated sometimes, sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed by this issue that It makes me think that I will never be able to have another baby but for now im going to tick to this meds and see how they work and hoping on the best. well yes i'm using CVS ovulation predictor kit but no O sings yet.

Lemontea... sooooo know what you mean about random dates. When we started ttc I was thinking it would be great to get a bfp for mothers day, fathers day, then for my birthday, our anniversary, now Xmas/new year :( makes me sad that all of those dates have almost been and still no bean :(
Now I'm focusing on just getting a positive test at all xx

Lemontea... sooooo know what you mean about random dates. When we started ttc I was thinking it would be great to get a bfp for mothers day, fathers day, then for my birthday, our anniversary, now Xmas/new year :( makes me sad that all of those dates have almost been and still no bean :(
Now I'm focusing on just getting a positive test at all xx

:hugs: Hope is the key to all success.

I feel like Im abandoning you guys when I dont log on for a few days to update... So much is going on in my life right now. Just found out that my fil was having an affair on my mil and he left a couple days ago, then we found out grandma has ovarian cancer and was given 3 months to live, car broke down, af came, they relocated me at my job and now i work 45 minutes away instead of 4 minutes. I think im depressed. Honestly. :cry:
Ill update when i get home from work... Im leaving now (4:09PM) to be there by 5. I get off at 10 so i should be home by 11. I feel like ive let you guys down this week. </3

Sorry your soo down, we're here for you still...even if its just to vent!!:hugs:

Wooooooohooooooooo :happydance:

I know I am not a regular poster but I am a regular reader and so I just wanted to say thanks for all your advice, reading posts here taught me how to monitor my ovulation and recognise the first signs that I was pregnant!!!

:xmas12: BEST CHRISTMAS PRESSIE EVER!!!!

Congrats!!:happydance:

I feel like Im abandoning you guys when I dont log on for a few days to update... So much is going on in my life right now. Just found out that my fil was having an affair on my mil and he left a couple days ago, then we found out grandma has ovarian cancer and was given 3 months to live, car broke down, af came, they relocated me at my job and now i work 45 minutes away instead of 4 minutes. I think im depressed. Honestly. :cry:
Ill update when i get home from work... Im leaving now (4:09PM) to be there by 5. I get off at 10 so i should be home by 11. I feel like ive let you guys down this week. </3

Antsy, it's ok, we know that you have other things that happen. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, I really hope things go ok for her, my good wishes are going your way.
I know how frustrating a broken down car can be, mine does it often. Best of luck with work, hope things start to pick up

CONGRATS :happydance: BEKKYBOO!! WIshing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

ANTSY :hugs: Hun! you have not let us down! No worries, we are hear for you! If anyone understands drama, and trials and tribulations, it is any one of the ladies in here! Hang in there Hun! Hang in there! :hugs:

KITCAT, stay hopeful Hun!!! Looking at my TTC buddies, you are due for a BFP! :dust:

:wave: Hi New comers! GL in the next 3 months! :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on first page of this thread) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

has anyone had a d&c? how long after did af show for you? my midwives said we can ttc after the first bleed i think? it'll be 4wks since the d&c tomorrow...

:wave: welcome AMANDA, GL FXD! :dust:

JEN, definitely looks like OV will be confirmed tomorrow.... GL Will you test before the new year? :dust:

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays to all of the Lovely Ladies on my testing threads and the Ladies of BnB! I hope that everyone has a safe time, filled with happiness, togetherness, smiles, family and cheer! :xmas3:

AFM... TTC area: Well, it looks like we may be able to line some donations up in January, Thank goodness I don't have to watch another OV date go by, it was as much torture as the TTW. Other than that, not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Thanks hun! I hope that you have a fantastic holiday as well. OV was confirmed for CD16 as I expected. I will probably test NYE morning... I would be due for AF right around then, Jan 1st or 2nd. Might be a bit early to test, as I will be 12DPO. But... it would be a wonderful thing to celebrate. Either way, if AF hasn't arrived, I won't be celebrating New Years with any kind of alcohol...

Oh, antsy. I am so sorry to hear all that you are going through. No need to feel like you are abandoning us. We all have our trials and tribulations, and handling what is going on in our life is more important than rooting us on :hugs: I am so terribly sorry, especially about your grandmother. It makes it even harder around the holidays. Know that we are here to listen if you need to vent.

Wooooooohooooooooo :happydance:

I know I am not a regular poster but I am a regular reader and so I just wanted to say thanks for all your advice, reading posts here taught me how to monitor my ovulation and recognise the first signs that I was pregnant!!!

:xmas12: BEST CHRISTMAS PRESSIE EVER!!!!

Congrats on your BFP. What a perfect Christmas present!

AFM- not much going on here. OV'd CD16, and just waiting now. Not sure if I'm feeling hopeful, at least not yet. I'm going to try not to go crazy symptom spotting- I don't want to drive myself insane. I've been fighting off a headache for a few days now, and wish that I would feel better already. I don't want to take my meds for migraines, just in case I am BFP. Hopefully I will feel better by the weekend. I have a really busy holiday ahead! :xmas8:

Just had my dating sonogram - measured in at 7w1d with a margin of error of 3 days, so it's right on target with my charting dates. Also, we got to see the heartbeat!

Great news likeaustralia!! Glad all is well with you and your little bean xx

Hi!!!! I'm looney real name Erica i'm currently TTC#1 i'm usually on a 28day cycle but last month was 31...I been trying for 2 years i'm only 21 but had a miscarriage at 18 only 11weeks so now,i'm trying again my mom told me about geritol to help me out I should ovulate this week or so so I been bding like crazy!!! I plan on testing 1/7/2012...sorry for so long but I hoping and praying for a baby for the new year

So the results are in and I am having a BOY!!!!!!! The ultrasound went well and as soon as the tech woke him up, and confirmed he's a boy! The 3-d pics weren't too clear since he was hiding in the placenta but we got a few good shots and now we are making all the family wait until Christmas to find out!

Attachments

• Gir 16 weeks 029.jpg
    Gir 16 weeks 029.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Gir 16 weeks 009.jpg
    Gir 16 weeks 009.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Ahhh I'm out - the witch got me :( Was a bit gutted to be honest, thought everything was going well. OH was a bit gutted too, oh well :)

Next time eh?

Tx

Can You add me to the list! My new years resolution is to have a baby in 2012 :p
:dust::dust::dust:

We can do this!!!!

Hey everyone? Well seing as my xmas eve test was BFN could I be added to this list? :)

New here, interested in joining, but unsure how! :o)
Help? :o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"