*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

So the results are in and I am having a BOY!!!!!!! The ultrasound went well and as soon as the tech woke him up, and confirmed he's a boy! The 3-d pics weren't too clear since he was hiding in the placenta but we got a few good shots and now we are making all the family wait until Christmas to find out!

Congratulations :happydance: Absolutely gorgeous piccie of your little prince :D Have a Merry Christmas

Hi ladies!! Just want to pop in and wish everyone a merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies! Have a thoroughly fabulous day xx

Wow lots of new members!! Welcome everyone and good luck!

Merry Christmas everyone!! enjoy!

So the results are in and I am having a BOY!!!!!!! The ultrasound went well and as soon as the tech woke him up, and confirmed he's a boy! The 3-d pics weren't too clear since he was hiding in the placenta but we got a few good shots and now we are making all the family wait until Christmas to find out!

Awesome pic's!! Congrats!!:blue:

Im CD16 and im still getting nothing ABSOLUTLY Nothing in my OPKS :( i just want to ovulate and get the TWW over with!

Back and ready for action after a lovely Christmas! Ov is on its way so getting ready for a busy week of bd! ;)
Where is everybody else up to? Sure there must be a few also gearing up to Ov...

hi ladies!!!! havent posted in here before.

dh and i are currently ttc our 1st. have been off cerazette for 3 weeks, af hasnt showed up yet,body has been giving me mixed signals-thought af was going to show but didnt. dh and i dtd on sat for 1st time since finishing bcp 3 weeks ago,no idea if i was ovulating or not,so just have to wait now.

NEWBIEEEEES!!! welcome :flower::thumbup:

MRSMM-:hugs: from ttc buddies to taking a break buddies. Im pretty bummed that im not going for it for a couple months.... but we'll hang tough right?

RIGI-:thumbup: thanks for telling the newbies that im on it... even though I had a major emotional breakdown and have soooo not been on it! lol I try my best to update nearly everyday!Thanks for noticing :) (just not for the last week or so) :flower:

ABIT- Sooooooo stoaked for youuuu! congrats on the bfp!!!

TERRI Your welcome anytime :flower:

Lemontea- I actually took this post over from Jo, who was forced into WTT but is now happily PREGGGGGOOOO! So team 2012 *actually* has more posts floating around the bnb world somewhere! ---- After scrolling i see jo said the same thing--- GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

KITKAT,RAVENTTC,RIGI,MRSMM,JEN I so much appreciate your kind words to my depressing post. Sadly things didnt get better. :cry:

AFM- Okay. Besides the car, and the job, and the inlaws divorce, and the terminal illness in gram... idk if any of you remember that I was failing a class this semester in college? well I got a 69% D+ and got kicked out of college. I feel like a huge failure. :cry:
This month im actively avoiding ttc bc of the insurance (have to have a baby after September 26 2012 to get a paid maternaty leave) This cycle however was 31 days long... Much better than the 50-something day cycles when I first started. SO thats a plus... looks like the metformin is working well. Ive been opking this cycle just for the hell of it and ive got a faint line on the test and im "supposed" to ov on the 3rd... hmmm... maybe ill actually ovulate. hahaha well thats all for now! everything is updated.

welcome to all the newcomers. i hope we can be helpful and supportive in your journey :flower:

bekky~ CONGRATS :happydance:

wanta~ oh a boy how exciting :thumbup:

timid~ :hugs:

australia~ yay! that's great news

antsy~ i cant believe everything thats going on in your life. i lost my gram to breast cancer all you can do is spend as much time with her as possible. and give her all the love and support you can. they kick you out over 1 grade??can you go back after a semester maybe?

hope everyone had a great holiday weekend

afm..im pretty sure im 2/3dpo if i got my ov right. i had + opks on 22nd & 23rd so im thinking ov's on 24th. not really feeling to much just a bit gassy. trying to stay busy with work, :laundry: & :dishes:. had a good holiday weekend..looking foward to NYE.

I failed a class last semester, and i had to get at least a c this semester... got 1% less... earliest i can go back is spring 2013.

But im better... "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere." So thats my mindset. Good luck this month!!!

I hope everyone had an awesomely wonderful holiday!:hugs::flower:

CONGRATS on team Blue WANTANERD!!! YAY!

AFM... Going to Officially be back in the chase for Jan! Thanks in part, to the best group of ladies I have ever come across on BnB!!!:hugs::flower: Also hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! Jan and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

So glad to hear you're going to be back to active TTC in January MrsMM! Best wishes to you and your family in this new year. :)

Awww Antsy :hugs: love your new motto I hope things start to look up for you soon!! At least the shortening cycles is a good thing - I got my bfp about 6 months after my cycles started to regulate - mine were like 60 or 70 days before too so thats :thumbup:

Yes mrsmm so glad to hear you are back in the crazy race with us :) lets hope this month is a good one! :)
:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"