*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

4dpo is a bit too early for symptoms as your lil eggy won't have implanted yet but perhaps you ovd a few days earlier than you thought? Do you temp or use Opk to confirm Ov hun? Xx

No I don't!! I ovulated on the 24!!! I been having tons of creamy lotion like cm and cramping and I had this weird dream last night I was 6months pregnant having a c-section because the doctors wanted my baby lol

Lol that's a crazy one ;) without tempting or using opks you never really know when you have ovulated so maybe you Ov say 22nd and are now 6dpo feeling symptoms and even 6dpo is v early for implantation.
Could your symptoms be pms?! When I first started ttc I didnt really know my body and always got my pms symptoms mixed up with preg symptoms :( I'm not sure if this is the case with you as I don't know how long you've been trying etc...
Maybe try a cheeky preg test? Xx

Well I been bding since I got af since I don't temp or use opk the last time I bd was last night lol so I been trying to catch that egg this month lol also I ben using geritol I'm really trying but praying more!

Best of luck and lots of babydust darling if you are getting symptoms wait until about 4days before your next af is due and test with a frer :) hope its a bfp xx

antsy~ oh i see. well thats a good mindset to have.

looney~ its a bit early but i did have a few at 6dpo (which is still early) but anything is possible. you may have just ov'd early. i would say give it a few more days and then test. is there a reason you dont use opks or charting?

afm...im 3/4 dpo. still gassy (ick!) and starting to have some mild cramps. but other than that im doing good..im barely even thinking about poas but its still early :haha:

Hi, Im late to this but can please be added to your list....Ive got three chances left for a 2012 baby and i've got a great feeling about this month!

WISHANDWAIT, welcome! :wave: I hope that you strick a great BFP sooner rather than later!!! :dust:

LOONEY, check out the "the path" that I posted yesterday on Dec and Jan thread. That is likely a hormone surge that is causing the "symptoms" as you get those after OV. Unless as KITCAT said, you OVd earlier than you are thinking. AS she mentioned, a temp rise is the ONLY way (outside of being at the doc and they confirm with an U/S) to confirm OV. So it is possible you had fertile CM and OV cramping but OV was before or even after that. GL FXD!:dust:

LIKEAUSTR and KITCAT, thank you! I am sooo super excited not to have to wait through more OV days and not TTC! I want to catch this eggy soon! I really miss being PG and would love to be PG with my SIL/bro! Not to mention a 2012 baby has been my goal for over a year, 2013 doesn't appeal to me, but if I had to I would!:dust:

READY, those symptoms are sounding good for DPO! I think you may have something here Hun! I cannot wait! :dust:

AFM... we reserved donations for Jan!:happydance: So, I am going to get a new thermometer tonight and we ordered OPKs and HPTs from eBay! I cannot wait to temp and SS, that sounds crazy right?? :haha: but I am excited for the hectic times! Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: the March testing thread has gone up!

Well I been bding since I got af since I don't temp or use opk the last time I bd was last night lol so I been trying to catch that egg this month lol also I ben using geritol I'm really trying but praying more!

Just a question, but are you sure the creamy CM isn't spermies, since you've been BDing a lot?

But I'll keep my fingers crossed regardless! Hope this month is your month! :)

Hello wishandwait!

Mrsmm!!! AWWE ! :hugs: awesome!

Thanks for the kind words guys, i really do appreciate it. <3 Things are bound to look up. Theres nowhere else they could go! Haha :) Over all im going to keep my PMA. On another another note, Its killllllllllllling me to be avoiding ttc this month because my body is kinda doing what i want it to, like it should be... My expected fetile week starts the first and my opks are steadily getting darker, shade by shade. I think im going to see a true positive this month and i wont even get to use that lovely little egg. When should I not BD to avoid pregnacy (holy hell who would have ever thought to say that?)

Well.. aviod the times uv been trying on!! lol. Not 100% effective tho. Just avoid durin what you think is your fertile week.

mm~ i hope so! im so excited for you i hope this is THE cycle:happydance:

antsy~ i cant believe you said it either :haha: i would definitely wait until after you ov then wait the 24/32 hours. maybe even keep testing to make sure when it happens.

afm...4/5dpo..gassy a little crampy..something new now my pelvis actually burns it started last night but comes and goes. wierd:shrug: but still not tempted to test yet. staying hopeful

A good friend of mine is 20 weeks pregnant and being the planner I am, im already planning her baby shower...I need interesting ideas for games, center pieces, food, locations, and anything else you can offer me! :thumbup:

Thanks in advance!

get a pack of diapers, about 10 candy bars, then melt them in the diaper and have people guess which candy bar is in each diaper

You can do the string (or toilet paper) game where everyone guesses how much string it would take to go around the preggy persons belly. Of course - if you don't have someone who doesn't care they could find this offensive if someone does a really long piece haha.

Also, another funny one is cutting out famous people and then separate pictures of their babies and trying to match them. Double points if you can name the kid.

A good friend of mine is 20 weeks pregnant and being the planner I am, im already planning her baby shower...I need interesting ideas for games, center pieces, food, locations, and anything else you can offer me! :thumbup:

Thanks in advance!

When my mom was pregnant with my baby sister, at her baby shower, a string was hung up to mimic a clothes line. Clothes pins were put on the line. They borrowed one of my other sister's baby dolls and the person had to hold the baby doll in one arm and grab as many clothes pins in one hand that you can without dropping any of them. The one with the most pins wins.

I think the last baby shower I went to there was a game where you got three safety pins and you couldn't say certain words (like baby, pregnant, boy, girl, etc..you can pick which ones) and if you heard someone say the word, you got one of their pins. The one with the most at the end wins.

AFM: I'm still sitting in TTC limbo. Temps still elevated. Sitting at CD31, 15DPO, which is the longest cycle I've ever had. I've been hesitant to test because I've started getting these weird cramps. I'm not sure if AF is coming or not. I already teared up once today because I was feeling so disappointed about the possibility of AF showing up. Needless to say, DH is not impressed. But, he's of the not pregnant until proven otherwise mentality. I've been trying not to get too excited, but apparently that didn't go so well. :shrug: Still planning on testing tomorrow with a FRER, but maybe I'll do it tonight if AF doesn't show. I really just want to know one way or the other...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->