*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hello all! Can I join in on this fun? I'm looking to conceive by the end of 2011...so I'm in on having a 2012 baby! :happydance: This is my second month trying. Last month we weren't really committed, but this month we are doing vitamins, preseed, nothing but water, and a variation of the SMEP, I guess. I am on CD6 and set to ovulate September 1st (according to my phone calculator) but I always pay attention to CM and look for EWCM to make sure it is right. AF is due September 14th so I will be testing around then if she doesn't show her ugly face! lol

Welcome JAYMEE :wave: Sounds like you are all set and ready for this egg chase in Sept! GL and :dust:

Ladies I got lucky this time after trying to see when i ovulate and if i ovulate I do.. and it was today https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/Boobookitty14eva/aug24yesimovulating.jpg

im so excited...wish me luck ladies

Hi all just checkin up on you ladies - hope you are all well - I see one more bfp wooo!! Congrats xx

On a personal note situation is still bizarre between me and my oh, I think he may be having some kind of mid-life crisis he kees having crazy ideas and changing moods drastically!! So at the minute i think we are together and I'm just not bringing up babies full stop right now so... who knows..

i just got a yes on my ovulation test so hopefully ill get a BFP soon. Im sorry to hear that josephine3

Hello all! Can I join in on this fun? I'm looking to conceive by the end of 2011...so I'm in on having a 2012 baby! :happydance: This is my second month trying. Last month we weren't really committed, but this month we are doing vitamins, preseed, nothing but water, and a variation of the SMEP, I guess. I am on CD6 and set to ovulate September 1st (according to my phone calculator) but I always pay attention to CM and look for EWCM to make sure it is right. AF is due September 14th so I will be testing around then if she doesn't show her ugly face! lol

Hey Jaymee!!! welcome! sound like we have a lot in common. this is my second month TTC and I am due to ovulate any day. I will be testing around spet 11 :) i can't wait1!! good luck!:dust:

Hi all just checkin up on you ladies - hope you are all well - I see one more bfp wooo!! Congrats xx

On a personal note situation is still bizarre between me and my oh, I think he may be having some kind of mid-life crisis he kees having crazy ideas and changing moods drastically!! So at the minute i think we are together and I'm just not bringing up babies full stop right now so... who knows..

Hey Jo :wave: Great to hear from you! Sorry things are still difficult with your OH:hugs:

Hey I am back! I just test for Ov and i got a neg:nope: maybe tomorrow FXed!!! My DH and I had an amazing night last night tough! :happydance:

How is everyone today???

MRSMM, the hurricane I can deal with. We've had those before. But I've never in my life felt an earthquake before. Good luck and let us know how the test turns out!

wantanerd, my fingers are crossed for you as well!

PNUTS... OV, great.... now get off here with us and get to BD'g!!! :haha:

Sorry you didn't OV yet JM, but it is coming... hang in there.

THEANIE, totally agree with you there, especially since there was little place to run yesterday. Be safe this weekend.

JOSEPHINE, sooo good to hear from you! I am happy to hear that things are calming. I still think that you and DB need to get some conversation in, no need in your feelings and emotions being pulled and tugged in all directions regularly. It won't help your physical recovery nor the process of TTC if or when you get back to it. GL FXD! :hugs:

Thanks Mrs! i know it will happen any day!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE TODAY? ITS SO QUIET!

I posted this in the SMTEP August thread but if anyone here can answer it that would be great! :thumbup:

I'm doing a variation of SMEP without the OPK's this month. I had some questions.

If I am using a tracker for my ovulation (and paying attention to CM to make sure it is correct) then when should I do the 3 day in a row BDing? I'm not really sure how the OPK's work so should I BD every other night then 2 days before OV, 1 days before OV, and then on OV day? Then skip a day and do it again? Or is that not how it works? Also, my husband and I have regular BD anyway so after the "luck" day do we have to stop having BD or can we just have BD when we want to? Thanks!

Hi Jaymee,

That sounds like the SMEP to me. And after the lucky day you are free to bd whenever you want. Totally up to you and what you are comfortable doing in the 2ww.

We randomly did the SMEP this month (actually not on purpose but it sort of worked out that way) and it worked!

Good luck :dust:

That was a good question Jaymee... i dont even know the answer really. Ive just been told to BD as much as possible when Ov comes :) but i have been BDing every other day as well.
can someone explain what SMEP means to me?

Sperm Meets Egg Plan - I think there is a thread about it. You can also search it on the net.

Here's one I found from googling...

:The plan:

*Start baby making intercourse on CD8 and continue every second day until you get a + OPK.

*Start your OPK testing on CD10 and continue until you have a positive, still having intercourse every second day.

*Once your OPK turns positive, have baby making intercourse for 3 consecutive nights/days, skip the 4th day and have intercourse on the 5th day just for good measure.

*If your OPK doesn't turn positive, continue with intercourse every second day until CD35 then test for pregnancy. "

fingers are crossed for you MrsMM24.. sounds promising!!!

haha wow im so smart! i don't know why i didn't know what that stood for! that is exactly what my DH have been doing this month! duh! the days are getting longer and longer!

So girlies, i did it! tell me if i missed anyone that wanted to be added or got a bfp! :D

Hi :flower: can you please add me to team 2012

What an awesome year to have a baby and something to be hopeful and believe for and a big fat congrats and :wohoo: to all those women who have got their :bfp: results already.

Heres praying for the rest of us to be preggers by the end of the year or by February 2012:baby::hugs::kiss:

Hi Arisa!!!! Welcome to team 2012!!! whoo hoo!:dust:

how long have you been TTC? what CD are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->