*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

A good friend of mine is 20 weeks pregnant and being the planner I am, im already planning her baby shower...I need interesting ideas for games, center pieces, food, locations, and anything else you can offer me! :thumbup:

Thanks in advance!

Oh you can buy plastic binkys and everyone at the shower will get one when they get there. The rule of the game is that if you say "baby" you get your binky taken by the person who caught you saying it. In the end whoever has the most binkys wins.

What I did different this cycle. I cut out caffeine, took a little more floic acid, drank tons of water, and used opks. Honestly thought I was out today. I had cramps last night and I just didnt feel that different. Only sign something was up my acne is really calm and it shouldn't be right now.

WANTANERD, that is the game that we played at 2 showers, AWESOME!

CONGRATS ARMYWIFE!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

I REALLY want to try something different. I am thinking about doing nothing, just a prenatal and folic acid. I drink plenty of water as is and tea is a regular as I don't drink coffee. I think I will try that as I am down to the last 2 cycles to have a 2012 Baby. We will see....

AFM... The new year is approaching! I got my thermometer las night and OPKs and HPTs from eBay should arrive on Thursday with the holiday shipping times. I also have my Soy but debating to take. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even more wonderful New Year! Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Can you put me down to test on the 21st? Thanks so much! Baby dust to all!!! :)

Can you put me down to test on the 21st? Thanks so much! Baby dust to all!!! :)

Hi UWA! Come on over to the January testing thread I have as well...:dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...s-106-3-bfps-find-ttc-bump-buddy-here-49.html

Hi just a quick update I'm 6dpo having cramps on my left side near my mrs.lady it don't hurt bad but it's there I'm still having creamy white cm so I hope these are good signs

I can't remember if I posted after xmas or not, but we gave my inlaws a "Things to do now that you're grandparents book" and then put the another copy of the same book in the mail for my parents, who live several states away. They just got it today and were thrilled, in tears, and without words on the phone! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a nice phone call. :)

I can't remember if I posted after xmas or not, but we gave my inlaws a "Things to do now that you're grandparents book" and then put the another copy of the same book in the mail for my parents, who live several states away. They just got it today and were thrilled, in tears, and without words on the phone! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was a nice phone call. :)

That is so sweet! I hope to be able to do that to my parents... They would be thrilled.

antsy~ oh how fun! do you know her favorite things(food, animal, character) for instense im doing southern style bbq and owl theme if its a boy and hello kitty if its a girl (not even preggo just wishful thinking):haha: the safety pin game with crossing legs or arms instead of certain words

dbz34~ well until the :witch: shows up i would stay positive.

army~ CONGRATS :happydance: H&H 9 months!

mm~ what kind of tea do you drink? i like tea but ive had been told by so many people to not drink it. so im completely confused. is there a certain kind not to drink. i was told no to camamile ad ginseng

australia~ thats a nice way to announce it

afm...im 5/6 dpo..less gassy today(yay!) still having the weird burning sensation..(tmi alert) i went to the bathroom and i had a little brown spotting. but when i wiped nothing was there..and to top it off i was super hungry so me and dw went to eat i got half way through my food and couldnt eat anymore. i felt so full like i was gonna throw up :nope: im not sure whats going on. but im not getting my hopes up yet.

Happy New Year to each and every one of you! i hope the year brings all your wants and needs. and you get the :bfp: we all have been dreaming of.

hi everyone, I haven't posted in what feels like forever, so thought I would give a bit of an update. Me and dear OH are currently spending 5 weeks in Thailand which is a welcome break from the freezing rain of England! Given us both some much needed relaxation which hopefully will increase our chances!

How is everyone else? Xxx

BFN on my FRER last night, but I might not have held it long enough. I've got to go so often these days. I've even started getting up in the middle of the night to pee. So I'm planning on testing again on the 2nd. Temps still up and no sign of AF (16DPO, CD32..she's 4 days late), so I'm holding out hope that maybe my BFP will come, just much later than expected, but I'm also waiting to see if AF is going to make a show soon. I've never been late before...

Hurrah armywife!! yay!! come join us on the Team 2012 Baby Pregnancy Groups thread!!

Hurrah armywife!! yay!! come join us on the Team 2012 Baby Pregnancy Groups thread!!

I am drifting between boards. I am still enjoying the little bit of holiday we have left and waiting for Monday when I can call my doctor and schedule my first appointment.

I am with you! Need more baby dust than most. Coming off Cerazette and 35 (young 35 though!). Wishes and thoughts most welcomed! :hugs:

With you too! 33 and first time trying. Trying not to become slowly obsessed!
Hoping for a baby before the end of the year but that would make me exceptionally lucky I know. Good luck to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->