*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

So I would usually be Ov today but I'm nowhere near positive on my opks so not sure what's going on there :( I'm thinking EPO has probably delayed my Ov day which is a pain... all this cm for the sperms but no eggy to catch.

I hope you ov soon kitcat! yay for lots of cm tho! thats great!

EPO really seems to have done the trick Jo I'm practically swimming in cm lol sorry tmi ;) x

congrats armywife11!!!

af arrived on thursday:happydance::happydance: bring on ovulation!!!

Hurrah armywife!! yay!! come join us on the Team 2012 Baby Pregnancy Groups thread!!

Is there a special link for this cause I haven't seen such title anywhere lol just looking. I am loafing in a few random boards just waiting.

Dh will not let me tell anyone till some sort of doctors proof so being here kinda helps because it's not a secret here.

I hope the ladies who are out this month get their BFP's soon! FX and baby dust to you all!
For all the BFP H&H 9 months to us all!

i knew no-one would find it!!! grrr.. I put it in first tri but I think an administrator must have moved it to the 'pregnancy groups' section which i didnt even know existed!

here's the link:https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html

i knew no-one would find it!!! grrr.. I put it in first tri but I think an administrator must have moved it to the 'pregnancy groups' section which i didnt even know existed!

here's the link:https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html

HAHA! Yea I would have never found that.

lol good job I check up on here I will keep posting it for each new bfp! I can see why there is another section tho for teams and groups i guess it would kinda take over first tri otherwise

hey ladies hope everyones new years was great

afm: ive been in such a funk lately. af is due sat and it was my 3rd cycle of clomid. dh and i didnt bd as much as we should have though so im not really expecting anything this month.

also anyone have the link for the jan thread?

Hi everyone. Can you please explain what epo stands for.

I think it's Evening Primrose Oil - someone correct me if I'm wrong!

I just realised i haven't been here for a while. So congratulations to all those bfp's seem like a very lucky thread to me.

2012 is going to be an awesome year for each and every one of us. So :dust: to us all.

Hope you don't mind if I join in! I'm 27, been married a little over a year, and my husband and I just made the decision to TTC! :0) Wxcited and nervous for this journey!

Hi ladies just a quick question? I have a day 21 prog test scheduled for Friday but I will only be 3dpo so should I reschedule or go for the bloods and explain that I am a late ovulator? Thanks in advance girls xx

armywife11 - Congrats again hun! Have you had your appointment yet? :baby:

likeaustralia - That is such a nice thing to do!! Congrats hun!! :baby:

Buzzybee - I'm so jealous! Enjoy every second!

Piinkiie - Welcome! I'm 28 & just over a year married too! Hopefully we get our BFPs soon :hugs:

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!! :happydance:

I hope that we see many more BFPs in the next 2 months!:dust:

READY, you are PREGGARS!!! Buuut, the tea I drink is greentea. It is good for CM.

AFM... Happy New Year! I am temping again, YAY! AF should be here in a couple days if she follows schedule so I will be back in this race soon with OV around the 18th. I can't wait to POAS! I get my OPKs and HPTs tonight in the mail, I have been tracking the package. Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!! :happydance:

I hope that we see many more BFPs in the next 2 months!:dust:

READY, you are PREGGARS!!! Buuut, the tea I drink is greentea. It is good for CM.

AFM... Happy New Year! I am temping again, YAY! AF should be here in a couple days if she follows schedule so I will be back in this race soon with OV around the 18th. I can't wait to POAS! I get my OPKs and HPTs tonight in the mail, I have been tracking the package. Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Best of luck this cycle, MrsMM! I am rooting for you!

Hi ladies just a quick question? I have a day 21 prog test scheduled for Friday but I will only be 3dpo so should I reschedule or go for the bloods and explain that I am a late ovulator? Thanks in advance girls xx

Any suggestions ladies? Xx

Any suggestions ladies? Xx

kitcat - I don't have any suggestion other than to call and tell them you've been charting and you have a confirmed ovulation of only a few days ago, rather than the "standard" 7 days that would be applicable in a 28-day cycle. I don't knwo if they are checking for levels based on dpo or cycle day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->