*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Ahh, ladies I feel so bad. I've been MIA for almost a week! I hope you are all doing okay, and that the new year is off to a good start.

AFM- my cycle has been confusing me this go around. I'm on day 31 of my cycle, which is only normally 26-28 days tops. I don't remember a cycle ever being this long. I've had a decent amount of sticky CM. My temps have dipped on several occassions, and FF keeps redetermining my coverline. I'm trying to remain hopeful since AF hasn't arrived that I could be PG- that would be amazing. I don't know though. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I tested this morning and had a BFN. I will keep you ladies updated :hugs: I've missed you girls!

8buzzy~ oh that sounds fun. relax and enjoy yourself

db~ stay hopeful. as long as she stays away you still have a chance. it just may take a few days

mm~ i know its so wierd! you are so going to be my bump buddy:winkwink:

jen~ you're not out yet..stay positive

afm..got a :bfp: yesterday...still in shock not totally believing it. but im going to wait a few more days and test again. just to make sure:haha: my dr said to come in for a urine test to confirm so they can refer me to a gyno. eek!

Attachments

• test 3 (2).jpg
    test 3 (2).jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 14
Hi ladies!! Happy new years!! Hope everyone had a good christmas and a good new years! Hopefully everyone gets their :bfp: !! I'm already having the urge to poas! It's been so long since my ectopic.. I'm going to try not to poas this month unles af is late as oh and I didn't get in as much bd as I'd hoped around ov time.. I'm also not even sure when in this cycle I did or will ov due to my ectopic... My resolution is to take a more laid back approach to ttc and try not to stress over it.. If it happens then it does :)

8buzzy~ oh that sounds fun. relax and enjoy yourself

db~ stay hopeful. as long as she stays away you still have a chance. it just may take a few days

mm~ i know its so wierd! you are so going to be my bump buddy:winkwink:

jen~ you're not out yet..stay positive

afm..got a :bfp: yesterday...still in shock not totally believing it. but im going to wait a few more days and test again. just to make sure:haha: my dr said to come in for a urine test to confirm so they can refer me to a gyno. eek!

Congrats!!! That's a beautiful bfp!!!

Hi ladies!! Happy new years!! Hope everyone had a good christmas and a good new years! Hopefully everyone gets their :bfp: !! I'm already having the urge to poas! It's been so long since my ectopic.. I'm going to try not to poas this month unles af is late as oh and I didn't get in as much bd as I'd hoped around ov time.. I'm also not even sure when in this cycle I did or will ov due to my ectopic... My resolution is to take a more laid back approach to ttc and try not to stress over it.. If it happens then it does :)

Hi skeet :) nice to have you back!
I hope your relaxed approach leads to a lovely bfp very very soon xx

Thanks kitkat.. I just hope I can keep the relaxed approach!! It's going to be tough I'm sure but I know I need it :)

Welcome back Ms. Skeet :D good to see you again.

---

Congratulations :dance: happy and healthy 9 months

Well after 8 long months of trying we got our BFP! If all goes well, baby will be due September 14th.

Good luck to all those still in the running!

Well after 8 long months of trying we got our BFP! If all goes well, baby will be due September 14th.

Good luck to all those still in the running!

Congratulations! Here's to a healthy and happy nine months!!:happydance:

So af is due friday and i tested fmu today and got a BFN :( so discouraging

CONGRATS READY4OURBABY AND HELEN!!!! Were at 64... so thats 2 more bfps for this set of3!

CONGRATS!!! xHELENx Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!! So exciting!

READY, you know we will, I hope my BFP is near!

Welcome back SKEET!!! :wave: I hope you are relaxing your way to a BFP!:dust:

HAJ, hang in there Hun, you are not out yet. no :af: = good sign! :dust:

Hey KITCAT!:wave: how are things going?

AFM... Nothing much happening, just monitoring everything and lining up my donation times! I got my OPKs and HPTs from eBay last night. I am ready to start the new year off with the best foot forward in TTC this Jan 2012.:dust:

Hey Mrsmm... good thanks I've got a great feeling about January :) loads of great quality bd around Ov and lots of ewcm too so Fxd we've done enough! Excited for you to get things going with your donations this month so we can get those bfps together xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->