*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

skeet~ hey! good to have you back. try to hold off as long as you can. relaxing can be a big help.

helen~ congrats!:happydance: you're super early like me. and we're due 2 days apart. how exciting!

haj~ you're not out yet. stay positive:winkwink:

mm~ it is..you deserve it!

skeet~ hey! good to have you back. try to hold off as long as you can. relaxing can be a big help.

helen~ congrats!:happydance: you're super early like me. and we're due 2 days apart. how exciting!

How many dpo where u when u tested?

@Wilsy! I love your count down to maternity leave! :p
@DOnut welcome!!! tell me about yourself!

Warning girls here comes a big rant...
So my oh's best friend has a layabout brother who takes drugs and is on the dole. Him and his girlfriend have 11 kids between them and they are only 27. 1 of their babies was a stillborn and 2 are disabled due to the mum smoking crack throughout pregnancy. My oh mentioned that we have been trying almost a year and are finding it really difficult and this waste of space decides to lecture me on the importance of looking after my body. How dare he even talk to me about ttc when he has 10 children at home and an angel baby that he neither wants nor pays for who are suffering with 2 drug addled excuses for parents. Ladies what on earth makes these people more deserving than me? Why can't I get my much longed for baby when they have had 11 kids. The poor babies! We deserve this not them! And I'm sorry if that's harsh but they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!
Sorry ladies rant over x

It's strange how the world works kitkat. I wish it was more logical and fair. Mostly I don't understand how we were made to produce babies but some of us can't.

I couldnt agree with you any more kit kat!! i've been on that rant for a while with some people I know of!! It all makes me so angry!!! Its very unfair and unfair to the children!!

Warning girls here comes a big rant...
So my oh's best friend has a layabout brother who takes drugs and is on the dole. Him and his girlfriend have 11 kids between them and they are only 27. 1 of their babies was a stillborn and 2 are disabled due to the mum smoking crack throughout pregnancy. My oh mentioned that we have been trying almost a year and are finding it really difficult and this waste of space decides to lecture me on the importance of looking after my body. How dare he even talk to me about ttc when he has 10 children at home and an angel baby that he neither wants nor pays for who are suffering with 2 drug addled excuses for parents. Ladies what on earth makes these people more deserving than me? Why can't I get my much longed for baby when they have had 11 kids. The poor babies! We deserve this not them! And I'm sorry if that's harsh but they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce!
Sorry ladies rant over x

:hugs: I know how you feel a little. I always got my nose out of place when the girls in my grade fell pregnant and they'd either 'sort it out' or have babies and leave them with their parents (thus the child was raised by the grandparents) While it's no fun waiting, when you get your little miracle you'll be over the moon. My mum had to wait 8 years for me and another 8 years for my little sister. Her plan was have her first at 22 and her second at 24/25. She had her first a day before she turned 30 and her second the month after she turned 40.

Thanks hun, and congratulations!!!! I have now missed my period by 3 days so it sort of feels "official" at last, still nervous though! Can't believe we are due 2 days apart, that's awesome! :D

KITCAT, rant away.... I too agree. It is amazing how the biology of the world works. All I can do is hope that we all get our BFPs sooner rather than later and be the parents that one would think a baby deserves.

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF so I can get this month in full swing. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I am using this weekend to recover from the holidays:dust:

MrsMM - Have you lived in this area for a while? Mind if I ask where you delivered your daughter? I'm touring a couple of birth facilities over the next couple of weeks and would love some personal recommendations.

LIKEAUST, of course! I will give you the places that I recommend. #1.Georgetown Hopital (DC) where I would have delivered in Feb. 2. George Washington Hospital (DC) 3. Holy Cross (MD) 4. Anne Arundel Medical Ctr (MD) 5. Sibley Memorial 6. Shady Grove (MD) I placed them in order of visiting. Of course it comes down to where your doc can deliver, but you know.... I visited myself, used myself, or my nephew(s) were born at any one of these. I hope this helps.

Thanks, MrsMM. I guess I'm a bit further west since those aren't any of the places we're planning on going! We're going to the Inova Birthing Inn and Nova Natural Birth Center (non-hospital). I just contacted a doula yesterday (and will likely hire her) and she suggested I tour both to see which I preferred. I really want a natural birth, so we'll see how I feel after I visit both!

Thanks, MrsMM. I guess I'm a bit further west since those aren't any of the places we're planning on going! We're going to the Inova Birthing Inn and Nova Natural Birth Center (non-hospital). I just contacted a doula yesterday (and will likely hire her) and she suggested I tour both to see which I preferred. I really want a natural birth, so we'll see how I feel after I visit both!

You are west... no problem, because INOVA is great!! Women's Health Associates (which are great) recommend INOVA and I have a friend that works there, I only hear great things about them. Hope that is your center!!

had my day 21 progesterone test today... should get the results next week! fxd i'm Ov'ing on my own!!!!! xx

Hi ladies!! Congrats helen and Ready4baby!! yay more 2012 bfps! it seems like every time I check back there are more!

Hi skeet nice to see you back - relaxed approach is the way forward I can vouch for that!

Your rant made me chuckle kitcat - i know its not fair! ridiculous! My fingers are crossed for you and Mrs MM this month! xxx

Hey ladies just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all of you waiting. To those who the witch got, I'm sorry and best of luck to you all in Febuary.

AFM, I am 10 dpo today and starting to get very antsy about testing. Not too many symptoms to obsess over just a stuffy nose and some cramping. I'm thinking I might test Monday at 13 dpo instead of waiting till Tuesday. I'll keep you ladies posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->