*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi ladies!! Congrats helen and Ready4baby!! yay more 2012 bfps! it seems like every time I check back there are more!

Hi skeet nice to see you back - relaxed approach is the way forward I can vouch for that!

Your rant made me chuckle kitcat - i know its not fair! ridiculous! My fingers are crossed for you and Mrs MM this month! xxx

hehe i was so mad with him i almost decked him honestly! = P
So you are a raspberry now jo <3 ace! how are you feeling?? hope to be joining you soon!! xx

I know I just came on and saw Im a raspberry yay!! Im loving it! I like the fruits they seem to go up fast! I was looking forward to being a blueberry and now im a raspberry already lol!

Im doing ok, got my firt midwife appt on tuesday so looking forward to that - trying to choose a hospital before then tho its hard! Not been able to get to any to visit them either so kinda choosing blindly or off internet info!
I dont feel too poorly just really really really tired. I have been having very very vivd dreams every single night I cant seem to get into deep sleep, they're not really baby related just proper random!! nice and nasty but I hate them :( I wake up feeling like I havent slept but been on an adventure! I wish I could sleep just one night and have no dreams :(

:( must be very weird to wake up feeling knackered! Hopefully your body will adjust to the hormones soon! Just think in no time you will be a melon and ready to POP :) xx

skeet~ i was 9dpo.. i wasnt going to test but i caved in. i took 1 and didnt believe it so i took 2 more test.

kitcat~ i totally agree! honestly they dont deserve it. but for whatever reason its always people who shouldnt be having children that have them.

helen~ yay..its crazy we will see if these little beans come on time or hold out:haha:

skeet~ i was 9dpo.. i wasnt going to test but i caved in. i took 1 and didnt believe it so i took 2 more test.

kitcat~ i totally agree! honestly they dont deserve it. but for whatever reason its always people who shouldnt be having children that have them.

helen~ yay..its crazy we will see if these little beans come on time or hold out:haha:

Lol yur making me want to test tomorrow morning!!! I swore I wouldn't lol!! Any symptoms?

excelllent lines!! move on over to team 2012 pregnancy group in pregnancy groups section. the ladies there will look after you! hope to be joining you soon x

I'm staying at oh's parents house this weekend.. I was going to cave and test this morning.. Turns out I forgot my hpt at home!! Guess I'm meant to wait :)

Congrats looney!!!!

congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP's!!!:happydance:

wonder how long my cycles will be,last time i was ttc my cycles where around 45days. af finished on tues,wed and thurs stomach was crampy, dh and bd on thurs (cycle day8) just incase, today i got a big stitch in my stomach when stretching and have been getting tightenings in my stomach today,felt bit sick today as well. wonder if my body is gearing up for ov??

Hey ladies! Last night I was taking care of my patients at work when all of a sudden I started gagging n bearly made it to the bathroom, as soon as I got home, I tested and BFP! I'm in shock but so happy, thank you all for your support during the last few months n baby dust to all of you waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->