*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I've had heart burn all week and off and on nausea starting yesterday... Think it might be from the heart burn.. If I don't get my bfp I'm heading to the drs!! This heart burn is killing me!!

Thanks, MrsMM. I guess I'm a bit further west since those aren't any of the places we're planning on going! We're going to the Inova Birthing Inn and Nova Natural Birth Center (non-hospital). I just contacted a doula yesterday (and will likely hire her) and she suggested I tour both to see which I preferred. I really want a natural birth, so we'll see how I feel after I visit both!

You are west... no problem, because INOVA is great!! Women's Health Associates (which are great) recommend INOVA and I have a friend that works there, I only hear great things about them. Hope that is your center!!

I don't know anyone who's given birth at either one personally, so I'm really going off Internet reviews and the tours I have scheduled for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully I'll have a better idea which one I want to use after the tours. I know I have time to decide, but I'm such a planner that I just want to get this decision out of the way. I'd much rather move on to the fun part of picking out a crib and clothes and such. :)

How are you doing?

KITCATBABY FXD!!!! for those results!:dust:

LOONEYCARTER and JEWLS48 :happydance: CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

LIKEAUSTRALIA Right! Docs and locations are nerve-wrecking, but as you know I am a planner too so I would be doing exactly what you are. The fun is around the corner Hun!

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF. I expected AF to be here by now and set up donations, I think that I am going to keep them scheduled as it is next week and if AF shows, I still have a chance. Push them back couple of days and move forward. I am just nervous as to why AF is missing. And of course ladies... I took an IC Saturday and stark white as it should be. Hoping I have a chance where I get AF or not...:dust:

Baby dust to all for 2012!!

I am supposed to get AF tomorrow, took 3 HPTs in past few days, all negative. Ectopic pregnancy 5 months ago, TTC ever since. Loving this website as i have spent HOURS upon HOURS searching online for support! Would love to join this thread.

Helen & Looneycarter - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby: :baby:

READY4OURBABY & Jewls48 - I think I already congratulated you both on the other thread but congratulations again anyways! :baby: :baby:

MrsMM24 - I hope AF arrives soon & you can get cracking! I really hope this is your month!

jan1019 - I was only thinking of you earlier! I was wondering how you were getting on & was going to PM you. Strange that we both had long cycles this time round but I hope yours don't end up as long as mine. Maybe you could test with FR? :hugs:

kitcatbaby - I totally understand where you're coming from with your "rant". A family friend fosters three little kids all of whom have come from situations like you've described. It's horrific to see the effects drugs & alcohol during pregnancy has on these kids. And the nerve of the guy to lecture you! I'm amazed you didn't deck him to be honest!

skeet9924 - I like your resolution! I'm trying to do the same :hugs:

nervouswait - Welcome to the thread! Sorry to hear about your ectopic :hugs:

CarrieAnn - Welcome to you too! I love your name - that's what my Nan used to call me (My name is Karen & middle name is Ann) :happydance: How long have you been TTC?

I would love to join this group. My DH and I have been TTC for about 30 months now and it has been the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life.

Here's the link again for those new bfp ladies: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html get over here looney!!!

I would love to join this group. My DH and I have been TTC for about 30 months now and it has been the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life.

Hello and welcome to the most supportive and fabulous thread on b&b = D xx

Congrats on all the new BFPs and a big HELLO to all the new members :D

:dust:

jewls~ WOOHOO!! :happydance:

jo~ i know how you feel. i havent been sleeping either. yay or the appt!

skeet~ i had ib on 6dpo. i had some stabbing & pulling pains in my abdomen, gassy, uti feeling, and tired. I hope this is it for you.

looney~ CONGRATS!!!:happydance:

nikki~ :hi:

jewls~ WOOHOO!! :happydance:

jo~ i know how you feel. i havent been sleeping either. yay or the appt!

skeet~ i had ib on 6dpo. i had some stabbing & pulling pains in my abdomen, gassy, uti feeling, and tired. I hope this is it for you.

looney~ CONGRATS!!!:happydance:

nikki~ :hi:

Congrats again!! And thanks.. I kind of got a bit hopeful today as my temp has been up and on and off nausea, heartburn and hot flashes.. However oh just called me and told me he had the flu :( not so hopeful anymore .. Starting to wonder if it's just a touch of the flu :(

SKEET don't be discouraged, alot of people, including myself, thought I was sick when I got my BFP.... :dust:

KARRY Hey! Thanks! I REALLLLLY hope I can get a BFP before my due date.... I am praying hard!:dust:

KITCAT :wave: Hey Hun! How are you today?:dust:

:hi:NERVOUSWAIT, CARRIEANN, and NIKKITTC I hope you get a very dark pink BFP sooner rather than later!:dust::dust::dust:

READY how are you feeling Hun?

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still I expected AF to be here by now. I am going to keep donations as is, next week. Likely a late OV... Hoping anyway. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust:

Hi mrsmm... witch still missing in action?! Where on earth is she?
I'm doing great at 7dpo and not much to report. A little bloated and fat today but that could be nothing...
We shall see if af turns up this weekend x

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing well! I am 14dpo, suppose to get :witch: today, but no signs. Took a test today. :bfn: still hopeful, but more nervous than anything, last time i got a positive was with my ectopic 5 months ago and i didn't show positive until 21dpo then.

Ooooh good luck for testing kitcat!!
Thats weird about af MrsMM!! Im right in thinking you have had no donations this moth either so... odd.. I hope she shows up to put your mind at ease!

Welcome new members i hope you find this thread supportive and lovely!

hey ladies...witch got me so one to cycle 5 :cry: does anyone have a link for feb testing?

Well unless af shows up overnight I'm testing tomorrow morning .. Wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->