*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Yup ... I'm going to go look at it in a second.. I'll keep you posted!! If I walk away from it, it's easier lol

Stark white :bfn: ... Oh well guess af will be here.. Kind of figured that anyways :shrug:

Thanks Kit....I've not totally given up hope, but I also dont feel like oh and I dtd enough during my ov time. However i've never gotten an easy bfp..they are always late ...but they do also always end in a loss...I figure if she doesnt show her face by the weekend then I will test again.

How is everyone doing and feeling? I am at 15 dpo now, should have gotten AF yesterday... no sign. HPT was BFN today, although i wanted to believe i saw a line on the test. My mind is getting the better of me! I know i should wait another few days to test, but know that i won't be able to resist and will try again tomorrow morning.

WELCOME NEW GALS!!!
CONGRATS BFPS!
front page is updated...
@Nervous--- dont feel bad, I generally test every other day from like 9 dpo! lol!

AFM- I avoided ttc like the dickens this month, We DID drunkenly BD on New Years but I wasnt supposed to ov until the 4th so its a long shot...Ill still prob test friday... Just bc its DH bday and I want to drink... If I feel any symptoms I obviously wont... just in case... but yupp. thats all for me!

So yesterday when i went to the dr he started discussing IUI. I called the insurance company today because the drs office said some insurances dont cover it, but thankfully they cover unlimited IUI.

How long after your dh gives the dr his sperm can you wait to have it inseminated?

Usually its an hour after the sperm sample is given. They wash the sperm and give them a protein bath and then inseminate you.

hey ladies...witch got me so one to cycle 5 :cry: does anyone have a link for feb testing?

Sure I do.... https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...2012-testers-23-find-ttc-bump-buddy-here.html

SKEET Hang in there Hun, no :af:= still chasing.... :dust:

ANTSY so many BFPs have come when not intending to concieve and BDg on times you "think" OV is too far! GL:dust:

KITCAT Hangin there? I can't wait to see you get a BFP soon!:dust:

AFM... Still no AF... :sad1: Donations in 3 days. Hoping I have a chance whether I get AF or not...:dust: I have been reading about studies of women being fertile on CD1 and CD4 so I think that I am going to try to be one of them. I also have been wondering, before the MC my cycles were "long" but what I called irregularly regular.(read in journal) I had AF every other month since getting af but had confirmed ov every month.... hmmm, I'm grabbing at all types of straws.

I'm cool mrsmm... just trying my absolute hardest not to test. Hoping to hold out til 10dpo which is Friday. My af is due Sunday so we shall see... thanks for the well wishes as always :)
So strange about your missing af... where is she hiding?

Hey ladies, question.
This is my first month using opk's and my test line is almost the same color as the control line. Does this mean it's a positive?
Thanks!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1325224800z0z29z14.png

Hi girls, bfn this morning with fmu at 9dpo :(
I've got this great app on my phone similar to FF where it keeps track of your cycles, suspected Ov etc and have just had a good look through it and realised my cycles really aren't that great :( last 2 have been 26days and before that had 2 at 28days, 1 random 30day and a few at 29. If this month was a 26 like the last 2 I would be seeing af today at 9dpo which sucks for a luteal phase. I now have loads more questions to ask at my pre op assessment on Monday... wish me luck!

Good luck kitkat!!

Afm I'm out af showed this morning .. Loads of :dust: to those still testing!!

I got a :bfp: this morning! :happydance: Exciting, but I am just nervous about the wait game to make sure everything is okay. I had an ectopic this past Sept. and just concerned about this being a viable pregnancy. Will call my dr. today to get in asap to start blood work.

Yeah!!! :happydance: congratulations!!! Praying it's a sticky bean in the right spot!!!!!

I got a :bfp: this morning! :happydance: Exciting, but I am just nervous about the wait game to make sure everything is okay. I had an ectopic this past Sept. and just concerned about this being a viable pregnancy. Will call my dr. today to get in asap to start blood work.

Congrats!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->