*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

KITCAT it is too early to test. You defintiely have loads of questions for Monday, because a 9day LP isn't nough to implant. I hope this cycle is one of those 29 day cycles and it is just too early right now. I dunno where AF went, but, I don't need her now, I am goign forward with donations.... :dust:

BABYFEVA with OPKs, they need to be the same color or darker to be positive, but that does mean OV is very very near. BD!!! :dust:

SKEET9924 :hugs: so sorry AF flew in Hun!

NERVOUSWAIT CONGRATS!!:happydance: Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

AFM... Still no AF... Donations in 2 days. Now I am hoping AF stays away for another 10 mos as I plan to move forward as if I am gearing up to OV. Hoping I have a chance...:dust:

Thanks msmm.. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for your donations!!

Thank you everyone! This forum has truly been a great support for me. Doctors appointment scheduled for this Wed. and Fri. to get blood work... keeping fingers crossed.

Ok so now I'm nervous... the hospital has had a cancellation and I am having my laparoscopy on Monday :)
Pre op assessment is tomorrow so I will let you all know how it goes... keep everything crossed for me ladies :)

Ok so now I'm nervous... the hospital has had a cancellation and I am having my laparoscopy on Monday :)
Pre op assessment is tomorrow so I will let you all know how it goes... keep everything crossed for me ladies :)

GOOD LUCK and FX !!! [-o< praying for you!

:dust:

Thank you everyone! This forum has truly been a great support for me. Doctors appointment scheduled for this Wed. and Fri. to get blood work... keeping fingers crossed.

Congrats Nervouswait, we have the same due date! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Congrats Nervouswait, we have the same due date! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Thank you! Congratulations to you also! now to just get through the first trimester!!!

Thank you! Congratulations to you also! now to just get through the first trimester!!!

I completely agree and can't help but think about it everyday. God willing everything will work out and soon the second trimester will be here. Best wishes to you as well.

I got a :bfp: this morning! :happydance: Exciting, but I am just nervous about the wait game to make sure everything is okay. I had an ectopic this past Sept. and just concerned about this being a viable pregnancy. Will call my dr. today to get in asap to start blood work.

Congrats -- hope it's a sticky bean!

TFS Welcome!:wave: GL :dust:

KITCAT good luck Monday! I wish you all the best!! :dust:

Well... No AF... I'm nervous!! DW is OVg so that fits in the normal time that I would be 2-3 days behind. :sad: I called and pushed my donations back.... Few ladies think it is pointless to waste, so, I wait.... I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and for those with extra day, I hope you rest!:dust:

Just had a thought ladies... I am having a laparoscopy on Monday but I haven't been preventing pregnancy this month as I wasn't expecting to be getting the op for ages. What if I'm preggers? Surely I can't have the op if that's the case?! Don't know what to do... af should arrive by Monday but what if I'm late and I cancel the op and turns out to be bfn... it will be months before I get another appointment. Should I do the laparoscopy I just don't know...

Just had a thought ladies... I am having a laparoscopy on Monday but I haven't been preventing pregnancy this month as I wasn't expecting to be getting the op for ages. What if I'm preggers? Surely I can't have the op if that's the case?! Don't know what to do... af should arrive by Monday but what if I'm late and I cancel the op and turns out to be bfn... it will be months before I get another appointment. Should I do the laparoscopy I just don't know...

You can still have laparoscopy if you are pregnant, they will just moniter you more. When i had my ectopic and they went in, they were not 100% sure if it was an ectopic and told me before hand that if it was a viable pregnancy they would be safe to not affect the uterus.

Fantastic :) thanks for the reply nervouswait that's really put my mind at rest. Sorry to hear you had an ectopic hun!
I'm sure I've already said it but Congrats on your bfp lady
:) h&h 9months to you and thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"