*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congrats nervouswait!! The bfps seem to be flying on this thread at the mo!!

Glad you got your laparoscopy so fast kitcat at least that will let you know if its all 'open' shall we say lol. Cant wait to know your results! My tip is to make a list of what you want to ask so you dont forget anything! I had my first midwife appt the other day and she talked so fast at me for like an hour my mind was boggled I forgot everything I wanted to ask her!

Will you still need the appt if you get a bfp before then?
I would definitely mention to them that there's the possibility of pregnancy. Good luck with it all!! xxx :dust:

Thanks Jo :) no probably wouldn't need it if I was pregs as that tends to clear up endo symptoms. I keep meaning to do a list but its all happened so fast I can't really keep up lol :)
So glad you had your 1st appointment :) I can only imagine how exciting and overwhelming it must be... no wonder your mind is boggled ;)
I see you are on olive this week... moving along nicely x

Yeah I get agonizing pain during and after bd sorry tmi but I'm sure you don't care. It's always on the right side and is like someone stabbing a knife in and wiggling it about. It hurts a lot :( and lots of random stabbing pelvic pain too. That's what made them think endo but it may well be nothing... I'll know for sure on Monday :S getting nervous now incase it is bad news not sure how I will cope x

Aww at least you can know what is causing you so much pain and go about fixing it!! :thumbup: it sounds paiful tho :(

Hey kitkat.. Have you ever had lapro done before? I can give you some after care hints if you'd like so that you know what to expect :)

nervouswait - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

haj624 - You must be delighted that you're covered for IUI! Hopefully it'll be the push your BFP needs! :thumbup:

skeet9924 - Sorry to hear AF got you :hugs:

kitcatbaby - Best of luck with your appointment! Hope you get all the answers you need. Be sure to let us know how you get on, won't you? :hugs:

MrsMM24 - STILL no AF?? Hope she comes soon & you're not stuck in limbo much longer :hugs:

Jo - I can't believe you are already 9 weeks!! Do you get your first scan at 12 weeks?

I think we are out for January! I've had some bleeding/spotting with slight cramps (not quite like AF though), so tested a day early, and got a BFN. Pretty sure the witch is on her way! Good luck and dust to those still waiting to test!

The :witch: got me today :( better luck next month I guess

Hey guys! So I hust have an overwhelming feeling that because I avoided ttc this month, im pregnant... does that sound crzy? I dont know whats going on... i woke up this morning and had 2 canker sores... i might get like 1 a YEAR. idk if thats any kind of symptom but it made me go...hmmm.. also... TMI*** Im so constipated! I mean, ive had very loose bm's since i started met, and not i cant go! its been 3 days! :/ i wasnt going to test unless i missed af bc we werent trying but i might not be able to help it... I ov'd on the 4th so is it possible to get a + at 11dpo (tmrw?)

Hey kitkat.. Have you ever had lapro done before? I can give you some after care hints if you'd like so that you know what to expect :)

Never skeet and I'm so nervous! Any tips would be much appreciated thank you x

I don't post on here very often, so I feel a bit like I'm intruding, but...I got my :bfp:!! After 10 long months of trying I'm completely in shock!

Hey guys! So I hust have an overwhelming feeling that because I avoided ttc this month, im pregnant... does that sound crzy? I dont know whats going on... i woke up this morning and had 2 canker sores... i might get like 1 a YEAR. idk if thats any kind of symptom but it made me go...hmmm.. also... TMI*** Im so constipated! I mean, ive had very loose bm's since i started met, and not i cant go! its been 3 days! :/ i wasnt going to test unless i missed af bc we werent trying but i might not be able to help it... I ov'd on the 4th so is it possible to get a + at 11dpo (tmrw?)

It's totally possible to get a BFP at 11DPO. How long is your LP usually? The closer to AF you are, the more likely you'll see a positive if you're pg. But if you get a BFN, don't get discouraged...you're not out until AF shows (especially because you can implant until 12DPO)! But that's the way it happens, you're not supposed to be TTC, you're more relaxed and that's when you're more likely to fall. lol. ;)

The :witch: got me today :( better luck next month I guess

Sorry to hear that hun. Hopefully we'll both get Valentines BFPs though!

Hey guys! So I hust have an overwhelming feeling that because I avoided ttc this month, im pregnant... does that sound crzy? I ov'd on the 4th so is it possible to get a + at 11dpo (tmrw?)

That would be typical, wouldn't it? You might get a BFP tomorrow but if you can I'd leave it a couple of days. Let us know, won't you?

I don't post on here very often, so I feel a bit like I'm intruding, but...I got my :bfp:!! After 10 long months of trying I'm completely in shock!

Congratulations hun!! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Coming here a little late...but hoping to join! I've not really been over to the ttc#1 forum much, but that's going to change!
Currently on CD6, cycle number 4 and hoping to test around February 12th - and really hoping to get my bfp!! Good luck to everyone :dust:

Hello Ladies!! congrats to everyone with BFP!! its soo exxciting!! have the healthiest 9 months ever!!!!:cloud9:
am new around here and i just started my first clomid cycle and its our first month officially trying with meds and all am on 5 DPO so waiting to test on the 25th!! good luck to all of us stickyy baby dust to allll!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->