*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I'm still waiting to ovulate...I think. I'm definitely waiting for AF to finally leave. She's decided to linger this month. AF was late last cycle. She showed up on the 1st and put me out of my limbo misery (no AF/BFN for 7 days) But it wasn't until she decided to become superAF five days later that I went into the doctors. He says I had a m/c, which is what I suspected. I'm on progesterone at the moment and my temps are elevated from the meds, so I don't even know if I'll be able to tell if I ovulate this month or not...but I guess it doesn't really matter. DH is out of town at the moment and we're supposed to be WTT until Feb. But it would be nice to get a indication of what my cycle is going to be like...

So nervous I can't relax at all... got my lap operation in the morning girls. Tomorrow I will know if i am able to have babies of my own and I am terrified of what they are going to find. Wish me luck I'll update as soon as i'm feeling up to it! xx

So nervous I can't relax at all... got my lap operation in the morning girls. Tomorrow I will know if i am able to have babies of my own and I am terrified of what they are going to find. Wish me luck I'll update as soon as i'm feeling up to it! xx

Good luck!! I hope it goes well!! Fx!

Unfortunately its not great news. They found no endo which is good but my left tube is totally blocked with scar tissue from PID which I never knew I had. My consultant thinks I had it years ago and it has caused scars and adhesions to block my tube. He was not able to remove it. So basically the prognosis is I can keep trying and he will see me again in July to discuss the next step. He didn't really say much about what the next step is but he advised me that while it is fully possible to get pregnant with one tube it will probably take a while. So it looks like I'm probably in for the long haul girls and a 2012 baby is maybe not an achievable goal.
I'm feeling ok about it... anything could happen!!

Kitcat I came on to see your update!! Sorry about the blocked tube :( and also sorry for not knowing but is PID pelvic inflammatory disorder? Does he think this is whats been causing your pain? Glad u know whats happening in there now anyway! Has af come this month yet?? xx

Yeah pelvic inflammatory disease probably caused by an infection a long time ago and its definately the cause of my pain. He said he managed to get rid of a little scar tissue so maybe my pain will be reduced I will just have to wait and see as there's still quite a lot left...
Af arrived this morning before surgery :(
Honestly I feel so much better for knowing what is going on. Thankyou so much for checking in on me Jo x

Awww sorry about af arriving :( I thought such good things for Jan for you too!! Maybe you'll get a valentines bfp instead!! At least u didnt have to worry about the possibility of being pregnant before the surgery xx

It was so funny I said to the nurse my af is late so should I be tested before surgery? And she gave me a pot to pee in and as I stood up to go to the loo to do it I came on lol great timing eh?!
It's probably going to be a while now before I get to see my bfp but I know I'll get there in the end. It could absolutely be so much worse so I can't really complain. Worrying isn't going to help that's for sure x

you know I wasnt going to say anything cos I didnt want to dull your hopes for a Jan bfp... but.. I hope you dont mind but I did a tarot reading on you!! Sounds a bit daft I know and I havent really picked them up in years but they caught my eye one day and I thought of you. I wrote down what it said but I cant dig out the bit of paper now as oh is asleep in the bedroom... Im not saying I definitely believe in them but it was a bit of fun as a teenager and I still have them on my shelf..
I asked 'will kitcat get pregnant soon?' and thought about you! It actually said that you will achieve your goal in the end but that it may take more time than you originally thought and you may have a problem to overcome along the way! Like i said I didnt say anything before cos I didnt want you to feel bad about your chances but now it kinda adds up!! I hope you dont mind or think Im crazy! i will find the bit of paper out tomorrow and write the full reading down for you xx

Wow that is so cool Jo :) really weird how it actually is spot on too... please do update me if you find the full thing :)
I kinda had a feeling after 4/5 months that it might be difficult for me. You know when you just get a feeling...
I'm ok with it though. Time is on my side and I have so many options x

aww kit kat i'm sorry to hear of your blocked tube. It may take a bit longer for you to get preg but it is definetly possible..my OH's mom had 3 kids with only one tube.

How you feeling so far since the lap?

Thanks skeet :) yesterday I felt fine but today I'm in a lot of pain :( thought it would get better not worse...

Aw kitcat! Sorry to hear things didn't go well but as you said, it could have been worse. You seem to have a great attitude & hopefully you'll get some help at your July appointment (if you don't get your BFP before then!). Hope the pain fades soon :hugs:

I think Jo's reading for Kitcat is wonderfully positive ... the result will be a LO, even if you have a long wait :)
I am sorry you will have the hurdles to cross to get there and can totally feel for you (since we are facing Azoospermie) - bit hugs, lassie :)

Thanks for all your support girls its so lovely to know you are all behind me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->