*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hey TTC one month and CD 8 today
Tried last month on CD8, CD9 CD10 CD11 CD12 CD13 CD14 CD15 CD16
so quite a lot :lol:
going to start CD 11 this time round :) weekend through to weds its the big O week and i Ovulate day 14 (28 day cycle)

who knows? perhaps you and me both will get BFPs in September when we test!! lets pray no :af: comes to visit

heyi am from nelson new zealand but hubby is from England, down in surrey

Ahhh Nelson - nice and sunny! I'm from Welly - nice and sunny today, but not usually ;)

:dust:Hi everyone. This is my first time posting, but I have been reading posts for a while. My husband and I are currently TTC our second; our first son, Sabre John is in heaven. I found out I was pregnant in November of 2011, and in April of 2011 at 23 weeks pregnant, our baby passed away due to kidney problem. The entire process was terrible. We had told everyone we know, decorated a nursery, and began to plan a future with our baby. I have never experienced a greater loss. Coping with it has been unbareable at times. This weekend would have been my due date, and I thought this would be a good time to join in a conversation.

My husband and I are TTC again, and have been for the past 3 months. We had no trouble getting pregnant the first time, it only took 2 months. At times I feel like it will never happen for us again. Staying positive is a challenge I face daily.

Like many others, I am hoping to have a baby in my arms in 2012. I wish all of you good luck on you conception journey and look forward to the support and advice fellow posters have to offer.

so sorry to hear of your loss ms sosa... sending you lots of :dust: welcome to BnB!!!

Aw I am so sorry you lost your little boy. I can't even imagine. Have u ever been this late before? That's good u are having test done. Hope they figure out whatis going on. Illbe thinking about you!

Thank you. I have not been this late ever, did a test this morning and it was bfp!!!!!!!! So excited! Just dont understand why doctor never picked this up

WHOO HOO CONGRATS BABYBOB!!!! I knew you would get a BFP! I am sooo excited for you! Keep in touch. Hope you all the best during these next 9 months! how far along are you? :happydance:

7weeks, saw midwife today and next appointment is the 9th! So excited!
how are you doing?

aw that is great!!! so will you deliver at home? so excited for your first appointment... keep in touch :)

I dont know yet! There is so much to decide and think about!!! Got a big pack of booklets and info from the midwife yesterday, so much to ready. I dont think it has sunk in yet. I cant wait, but the 9th feels so far away. Me and OH are a little scared just because of losing Jayden, but staying hopefully everything will be okay. Have been having really bad stomach pains abit like period pains.

Everything will be okay, BabyBob.

Welcome, ms.sosa! I'm sorry about your loss. :hugs: But you've come to the right place. :) Team 2012 Baby is awesome.

aw BABYBob it will be ok. Just have faith that everything will work out just fine :)
I am due to Ov today or tomorrow!!! eek im so excited! i have been feeling crampy.
I have a wedding to go to and its 6.5 hours away lol we leave tomorrow morning. i just hope we find the time to BD. haha

Congrads to the new :bfp:'s!! H&H 9 months!!

MrsMM, any news?? FX'd for you!!!

Ms.Sosa, Welcome to the thread && lots of :dust: your way!!

Jmandrews: How is it going today?? +OPK yet??

How is everyone else today??

I apparently ovulated on Monday CD11!! This was the earliest I have EVER o'd so it actually caught me off gaurd!! I just hope and pray we :sex: enough to catch the egg!! I am feeling crampy && my boobs are starting to get sore && itchy.. Hope they are good signs! I think I will continue to :sex: until I see a temp rise for a week or so.. Check my chart and let me know what you think..:flower:

Hello everybody! I have just, and I mean JUST started TTC, and I just want to meet as many people as I can on here to get and give much-needed support. Nice to meet you!

Evening ladies well I'm in my first 2ww and it sucks I'm symptom spotting like crazy and the only thing stopping me POAS is being on here. I hope we get our BFP quickly cos I don't think I can take many months like this, someone tell me it can be reined in!?

Daisy - Welcome!! :dust: :dust: to you!!

Family - What DPO are you?! What are your symptoms? :flower:

only 6 DPO and I know deep down that my "symptoms" are probably in my head but I had a little blood when I wiped today, I feel sick, Tired, flu'ey & SOOOOOO much gas

I've heard of ladies that have had symptoms literally since conception, so it could be your month!! Do you temp? If you had a temp dip and spotting it could have been implantation!!

GL && FX'd!! :dust:

I don't temp I have the thermometer but haven't used it yet if this isn't my month I will have a go next month I think.

I'm apparently not on this list yet! Please add me as well :)

:dust: to all for 2012 babies! YAY

Evening ladies well I'm in my first 2ww and it sucks I'm symptom spotting like crazy and the only thing stopping me POAS is being on here. I hope we get our BFP quickly cos I don't think I can take many months like this, someone tell me it can be reined in!?

Wish I could say it gets easier with time hun but I'm finding it more and more difficult every month that goes by. I'm in my 6th 2ww now but can't possibly be preggo as my oh was ill around Ov and not fit for action lol. So all I can say is try to relax and don't worry about symptoms etc as it only makes things harder. Best of luck for your ttc journey hun xx

Hi girls! I am new to the site and my husband and I just DTD this afternoon :) I haven't had a period since april so they put me on provera and poof got my period on August 16 and had my period for 4 days according to the 4 fertility/ovulation calenders I have I could be fertile from yesterday(august 24-september 1) I don't know so I figure the more we" play" the better the chances lol! Today I have been having really bad lower backpain and a ache in my ovaries it feels like im having menstral cramps! Anyone else experience this? Thanks!

@FamilyD- reigned in? I've only gotten worse. ;) I can only imagine the POAS action that's going to start happening in the next couple of months if I don't get my BFP soon!

@allycat - I have similar things around the time I ovulate. Ovulation pain seems fairly common though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->