*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Im testing right this second... doing things to distract myself so i dont go check....

OMG, i see a line!! take another one later to confirm. Before I clicked on your post I visualized a positive :)

Hell yes antsy that's a line! Hope it gets darker for you :) cautious congratulations x

It totally is!!! Congrats! Maybe try a digi for confirmation?

it might be a little early for a digi... idk how they work but i hear they are less sensitive... af is supposed to be here tmrw... so we will see... ill get a couple more tests for later/tmrw...

ANTSYNEWLYWED That's afreaking line!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG!!! YAY TTC Buddy! You're Preggars!!! I'm tearing up! I am soooo happy for you Hun! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

AFM... Nothing much happening, awaiting AF... still. I attempted to rest this weekend, and hope AF would get me started, but, nothing, and I didn't really rest. I am trying not to stress out as taht interferes with OV too. Latest cycle I've had since MC, likely going to try to get an appt just to check things. Well, it was great to see some BFPs this morning though, helped lift my spirits. I hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend!:dust:

Antsy- Congrats on the BFP! How exciting! :hugs:

First of all, I want to apologize a bit for my absence these last few weeks. I was becoming rather obsessed with all this TTC, and it was causing me a bit of stress. My cycle is generally 26-28 days, and this caused a longer cycle last go around. I'm trying to relax a bit and not stress over it- it'll happen when it's meant to :) But I am back now to support you ladies. I think today I am OV, and keeping my fingers crossed. No symptom spotting for me though.

Karry- Sorry I haven't been around sweetie! How have you been doing lately? Are you hanging in there?

I hope everyone else is doing great. Can't wait to catch up with everyone :hugs:

That is TOTALLY a line! OMG - how freakin' exciting!!! :D Congrats darl xx

Oh wow antsy!! So pleased for you! Just when you werent trying as well! :dohh: im really happy for you think you needed some good news!! Remind me again why u were supposed to be taking a break?

Hehehe... yet more positive tests!!!it will sink in eventually... see you over here: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html

Thanks skeet :) yesterday I felt fine but today I'm in a lot of pain :( thought it would get better not worse...

Sorry it took a while to write back...try using a heating pad..I found that worked the best..I was in pain for a few weeks after mine...its hard to move around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->