*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

4 weeks says the internet!
thanks everyone! Im soooo excited! i cant stop peeing on things! :) it blows my mind when the line pops up!

Congratulations Sweetie, what wonderful news, well done :)

First of all, I want to apologize a bit for my absence these last few weeks. I was becoming rather obsessed with all this TTC, and it was causing me a bit of stress. My cycle is generally 26-28 days, and this caused a longer cycle last go around. I'm trying to relax a bit and not stress over it- it'll happen when it's meant to :) But I am back now to support you ladies. I think today I am OV, and keeping my fingers crossed. No symptom spotting for me though.

Karry- Sorry I haven't been around sweetie! How have you been doing lately? Are you hanging in there?

Hey Jen! I was wondering where you had gotten to! Sorry to hear you've been so stressed out :hugs: I find this website great but I do find it makes me paranoid, especially when it comes to symptom spotting & also tempts me to test! Hope you catch that eggy! :thumbup:

I'm fine. Been for blood tests & ultrasound because my last cycle was wacky but all looks ok so fingers crossed for this cycle! I'll be testing on Valentines Day :happydance:

Karry- So glad to hear that you are doing okay. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Like I said, I just had to back off of everything for a few weeks to just collect myself. I've been doing things that I enjoy and things that relax me to try to keep myself from obsessing. Thought I would OV yesterday but didn't- I've had some OV pain today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I will be thinking of you on Valentine's! :happydance: Hopefully by then I'll have my BFP, if not, there's always the following month. It'll happen when it's supposed to, right? :baby:

Karry- So glad to hear that you are doing okay. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Like I said, I just had to back off of everything for a few weeks to just collect myself. I've been doing things that I enjoy and things that relax me to try to keep myself from obsessing. Thought I would OV yesterday but didn't- I've had some OV pain today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I will be thinking of you on Valentine's! :happydance: Hopefully by then I'll have my BFP, if not, there's always the following month. It'll happen when it's supposed to, right? :baby:

Thanks hun :hugs: I'm glad to hear that you've been taking some time to yourself & I really hope you ov soon :dust:

And you're perfectly right, it will happen when it's supposed to. It can be hard to remember that some times.

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

Hey ladies, so I went for my cd12 follicle check. The doctor said I have a few good follicles so I got my trigger shot and Dh and I are going in for our first iui in the morning. I'm so nervous and excited! Fingers crossed :)

Aw try not to be nervous :) you're in good hands! hope it all goes perfectly x

HAJ Good Luck today! FXD!!! :dust:

KARRY1412 I am joining you in Feb!!! AF finally showed her ugly face!

AFM... Ladies!!!! CBFM in use!!! AF came midday yesterday after a LOVELY chant from JODI and other BnB ladies on some threads! I have NEVER been happier to see AF!!! Sooooo..... as it stands, DW and I calculated EVERYTHING, if we conceive this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! Oh the hope that we are now feeling!!!FXD!!!

HAJ Good Luck today! FXD!!! :dust:

KARRY1412 I am joining you in Feb!!! AF finally showed her ugly face!

AFM... Ladies!!!! CBFM in use!!! AF came midday yesterday after a LOVELY chant from JODI and other BnB ladies on some threads! I have NEVER been happier to see AF!!! Sooooo..... as it stands, DW and I calculated EVERYTHING, if we conceive this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! Oh the hope that we are now feeling!!!FXD!!!

So glad AF finally came for you, MrsMM. Best of luck this cycle! I'll be thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->