*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

HAJ Good Luck today! FXD!!! :dust:

KARRY1412 I am joining you in Feb!!! AF finally showed her ugly face!

AFM... Ladies!!!! CBFM in use!!! AF came midday yesterday after a LOVELY chant from JODI and other BnB ladies on some threads! I have NEVER been happier to see AF!!! Sooooo..... as it stands, DW and I calculated EVERYTHING, if we conceive this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! Oh the hope that we are now feeling!!!FXD!!!

Go on mrsmm! Catch that eggy ready for a lovely bfp in February! Xx

Hey ladies, so I went for my cd12 follicle check. The doctor said I have a few good follicles so I got my trigger shot and Dh and I are going in for our first iui in the morning. I'm so nervous and excited! Fingers crossed :)

How did it go hun? :hugs:

HAJ Good Luck today! FXD!!! :dust:

KARRY1412 I am joining you in Feb!!! AF finally showed her ugly face!

AFM... Ladies!!!! CBFM in use!!! AF came midday yesterday after a LOVELY chant from JODI and other BnB ladies on some threads! I have NEVER been happier to see AF!!! Sooooo..... as it stands, DW and I calculated EVERYTHING, if we conceive this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! Oh the hope that we are now feeling!!!FXD!!!

Oh I'm so happy for you!!! You must be so relieved to be out of limbo! And those dates are made to be! :flower:

Hey ladies, well I had my IUI Friday and dh and I bd again Saturday night. I did my ovidril shot thursday night so I should have ovulated by Saturday morning. I have a question though. I have read SO MANY negative things onliny regarding low sperm morphology and IUI. pretty much that its kinda pointless. Does anyone know of anything like that or have success stories for that matter???

With low morphology, usually you can ask for more sperm to be added. But I wouldn't worry, Dh has low morphology and we conceived. I thought IUI was the solution and the month before we went that route, we were pregnant. So don't be too concerned over it.

With low morphology, usually you can ask for more sperm to be added. But I wouldn't worry, Dh has low morphology and we conceived. I thought IUI was the solution and the month before we went that route, we were pregnant. So don't be too concerned over it.

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!:baby::baby::baby:

I hope it will just work!

HAJ all sounds good to me! I am not sure, but as WANTANERD just mentioned, it can definitely happen sooo FXD!:dust:

LIKEAUSTRALIA Thanks Hun I can't wait to join you!

KITCAT Thanks! Now we can get this things rolling and get our BFPs in Hun, FXD for you as well!:dust:

KARRY I am almost inclined to say that that limbo was worst that any TWW I have had. I don't ever want to be wishing for AF again! These dates are very close to our heart, so I sure hope that helps us out.

AFM... Ladies!!!! I hope your weekends were lovely. I am almost done with AF and the CBFM is in use so I am hopeful. I am also using 1 OPK a day the ICs I have so many of so I can be sure. Still thinking about the calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle, DDate will be 2 days before DD's b-day and we could see a BFP BEFORE our angel's due date! all this is sticking in my head. I have been taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

Count me in please!!

TTC Cycle 3
would love to share my tips and tricks, and learn from you all too!

:)

Hi ladies :wave:.. mind if i join.. this will be our 4th month ttc... hoping for a valentine's bfp.. :flower:

Hi ladies!! Hope everything is going good.. I've decided to do something for me to help relieve the stress of ttc and my losses.. I joined a gym today... Instead of focusing on getting preg I'm going to focus on getting back to my pre ttc weight .. With a the issues I've had in the last year around preg losses and being unable to work out or play sports I've gained about 10lbs.. I also know I feel less stressed when I work out and feel more sexy ( which should help in the bd department )

Wanta -- I see you're an AF wife! :O) DH was active duty for 8 years, now is full time ANG!

Skeet -- We've just joined the gym...mostly because I need to lose weight! I'm slowly becoming on of those "crazy" people who WANTS to go to the gym! Haha. Hoping that losing some pounds will help with TTC, and help to avoid any weight/diet related issues during pregnancy (if/when I get pregnant)!

I'm kind of hoping the same thing., oh didn't join with me.. He's not big into the whole gym scene.. Mind you he doesn't need to be.. He plays hockey a few times a week .. But he's lazy, doesn't have an ounce of fat on him and eats like a pig.. He looks at food and I gain weight.. It's kind of my motivation

Hello ladies!

I would like to join this group. I am new to this site, can someone help me out please??? Thanks so much

Welcome to bnb :) you will love the support you get from all of the ladies here ..

I'm kind of hoping the same thing., oh didn't join with me.. He's not big into the whole gym scene.. Mind you he doesn't need to be.. He plays hockey a few times a week .. But he's lazy, doesn't have an ounce of fat on him and eats like a pig.. He looks at food and I gain weight.. It's kind of my motivation

Haha sounds like my OH. Accept the most exercise he gets is lifting food to his mouth and lifting the remote to change the channel ;)
The worst part is he weighs less than me :( I keep teasing him it will all catch up to him eventually :p

I keep teasing mine to. But to be honest I think he will always stay skinny ... Maybe get a potbelly that's it

xopi, hubby has been in the Air Force for 2 and a half years now. He just ranked to first LT and I hope we are in it for the long haul. The Air Force paid for all the fertility testing and all the meds and ultrasounds it took before I got pregnant. So its thanks to the Air Force we are eagerly awaiting our miracle baby in June.

skeet - Good work on joining the gym! I have too. It's a good distraction & will hopefully make TTC a little easier. My DH is the same - plays football once or twice a week & he looks so fit but that's it! He doesn't do anything else. So jealous! He works out for a max of 3 hours a week & I do 5 but I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle! :haha:

SKEET good idea! I am a trainer so any time I see someone deciding, I have to chime in! You ladies just don't know how good exercise is for TTC. Aside from those wanting/needing to lose weight, it provides a great way to relieve stress, and release toxins and things hapmering the repro system. Good Move Hun! Also, try Myfitnespal (I'm Maiaj on there if you join), it is AWESOME, I can't say enough good things about it, great community and modelled after weight watchers that I think is the best weight loss program because it allows you to EAT actual foods you may want to eat! GL Hun!

:wave: welcome to all the newbies! I hope you geta dark BFP soon!:dust:

AFM... AF has gone!!! Fully concentrating on calculations DW and I did with conceiving this cycle... Continuing with taking ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. FXD!!!

Thanks mrsmm.. I think I will join it.. I'm sure I'm already a member but don't remember what my password is, it's been a long time. I might ask for your advice on exercise routines if that's ok.. I used to go to the gym 5 days a week before I met oh.. I lost some weight and got in pretty good shape.. But I don't think i was getting the results I should have with the amount of time I was going and the amount of time I was going for

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->