*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

SKEET of course that is ok with me. Yes, that is likely the reason many people stop continuing with a regular routine and all it takes is a little change in routine.... I will be here (and on there) so just shout me out.... GL :dust:

Welcome newbies!:wave:

AFM... CD7: Full concentration on calculations. Continuing to take ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

Well.. to all you hopefuls - it happens - I'm proof! Positive test yesterday - more darker positive lines today!!!! :)

Things I did:
1) Instead cup inserted at 15-20 mins after (new this month)
2) PreSeed (not new - but more consistent and mostly used in and around the cup)
3) Bd'd every other day day 10-16 (we have done that but not that specific before.. more like 2 or 3 days in a mix of ways)
4) went off my anti histamine starting at last period and only took benydryl when it was really bad (I'm on shots so I had to take one dose to get my shots) (new to an extent)
5) lots of water
6) Pre Natel (going on 12 months)
7) DH upped his water
8) DH reduced his caffinee (new)
9) DH on vitamin (2 months)
10) DH reduced alcohol intake (new)

We also "spiced" up the sex life on the day I think we conceived.. there is something to this and I recommend you find a way to really want to have sex... :)

CONGRATS OPAQUE!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos Hun!:happydance:

AFM... CD7: Full concentration on calculations. Continuing to take ONLY folic acid, prenatal, and drinking lots of water, no caffiene, green tea occassionally, resting, and exercising regularly. Leaving everything else out this cycle. FXD!!!

We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time last night - 154bpm! We also heard some pingy, kind of bounce noises that my midwife said were kicks! DH is excited that he's got a little fighter in there. :)

MrsMM - how is this cycle going? how are you feeling? new year and continued PMA? :)

Good morning ladies,
I'm 10dpo on a 28 or 29 day cycle and got a BFN :( My temp also dropped slightly below my coverline. Does this most likely mean AF is on her way? This was my first month charting.

babyfeva - you could be one of those people who's temp drops days before AF or it could be implantation. Unfortunately with temping it's a waiting game and after a few months you get a pattern so you know if something is unusual.

Best of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->