*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I'm about 3wk2d by my math, I could be wrong, and yes super scary. I'll be prayin for ya! Congrats and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9mo! :)

I'm about 3wk2d by my math, I could be wrong, and yes super scary. I'll be prayin for ya! Congrats and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9mo! :)

Based on the date in your siggy of your last AF, you're closer to 5.5wks.

Based on the date in your siggy of your last AF, you're closer to 5.5wks.

Really!? I'm only 23 dpo, though. I've never been pregnant before and we weren't ttc very long so I didn't get a chance to learn the in's and out's of everything. :s

That's crazy!

Congrats to Opaque and Donut, how exciting!

And just FYI- they use the first day of your last cycle to determine pregnancy, not the actual "date of conception"

AFM- just waiting. I'm 8DPO and have recently gotten into healthy eating and exercising, though don't want to OVER do it. I have this hopeful feeling though, that this could be the lucky one :) Possible implantation dip at 5DPO, and lots of CM...

How is everyone else doing?

Well.. to all you hopefuls - it happens - I'm proof! Positive test yesterday - more darker positive lines today!!!! :)

Things I did:
1) Instead cup inserted at 15-20 mins after (new this month)
2) PreSeed (not new - but more consistent and mostly used in and around the cup)
3) Bd'd every other day day 10-16 (we have done that but not that specific before.. more like 2 or 3 days in a mix of ways)
4) went off my anti histamine starting at last period and only took benydryl when it was really bad (I'm on shots so I had to take one dose to get my shots) (new to an extent)
5) lots of water
6) Pre Natel (going on 12 months)
7) DH upped his water
8) DH reduced his caffinee (new)
9) DH on vitamin (2 months)
10) DH reduced alcohol intake (new)

We also "spiced" up the sex life on the day I think we conceived.. there is something to this and I recommend you find a way to really want to have sex... :)

Congratulations! :baby: And thanks for all the tips!

We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time last night - 154bpm! We also heard some pingy, kind of bounce noises that my midwife said were kicks! DH is excited that he's got a little fighter in there. :)

Wow!! That's so exciting!! :happydance:

I got my BFP today ladies!!! :dance:

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Congrats to Opaque and Donut, how exciting!

And just FYI- they use the first day of your last cycle to determine pregnancy, not the actual "date of conception"

AFM- just waiting. I'm 8DPO and have recently gotten into healthy eating and exercising, though don't want to OVER do it. I have this hopeful feeling though, that this could be the lucky one :) Possible implantation dip at 5DPO, and lots of CM...

How is everyone else doing?

Hey Jen! Great to hear an update from you! Sounds like you're doing well - great work on trying to get healthy. Hope it will all pay off for you :hugs:

Hey ladies....i am being a crazy symptoms spotter!!!!!!!!! Somebody please help me Last month i was really good with it and barely thought about it but im back to finding things that are probably nothing and during them into something.

I should be about 5dpo right now. Here are some of the signs im being crazy about :

Woke up Monday morning with a sore throat. I had gone to the dr and she said i had a sinus infection. Yesterday i got a really stuffy nose. I also got so sick to my stomach yesterday and today. which i would love to think is something but 5dpo im sure its just from my antibiots. But I took the symptoms of sore throat, stuffy nose, and being sick to my stomach and ran with it. Yesterday I was getting little pains in what i would assume is my ovaries for about 10 min and the past 2 days i have been completely exhausted. like i said to dh it felt like it was an effort for me to stand. Also the past two days i feel like im almost leaking (sorry tmi). i mean when i check im wet but its not a crazy about like it feels.

so i would love to think sore throat, stuffy nose, sick to my stomach, pains in my stomach and fatigue all mean im pregnant but realistically the cynical part of my part slaps me with reality and says your sick thats why your throat hurts and your nose is stuff. youre sick to your stomach bc of your antibiotics. and the pains in the stomach are probably nothing and youre just tired.

you can tell by this rant how much im over thinking this. we got out first IUI last Friday and part of me was like it was timed out for me how can this not work? and that cynical side of me sees the hundred of women who go through multiple IUI's and it doesnt work.

Sorry i needed to vent.

Hi everyone,
This is our first month of trying, I'm waiting on O it might be to hopeful to get pregnant the first month but fingers crossed!
Good luck to everyone!

DONUT CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

LIKEAUSTRALIA I am so happy to hear about the bouncing, how exciting and awesome that must have been! Yes, new year, new plan, same ol' PMA!!!

Hi Ladies, checking in on all of you!:wave:

AFM... CD8: Just waiting, nothing new to report. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. However they are looking like last cycle when I had the long wait and no confirmed OV.... Hope not. I am useing the CBFM too though so...FXD!

I've been reading this thread for 3 days now and I'm only halfway through. :happydance: I figured I would stop and say hey. I'm 22 and the DH is 27 we have been trying since June of 2011 (not that long I know), but we have started getting serious about it and that's how I found this site.
This thread is awesome! I've never seen so much camaraderie between people and it's heartwarming!
I don't think I succeed in having a 2012 baby since I'm only REALLY starting now. But you never know! :winkwink:
Baby dust to all who are still trying and congrats to everyone who has gotten her BFP! :)

Wow, I havent checked in here for a while! EEK! Congrats to all the BFPs!

As for me... still waiting. :brat: startin to think I may not make the 2012 baby.

Congrats to the 2 new :bfp: today!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to both of you!!

haj624 - I've been having that tiredness for the past two days too! Hopefully it's a good sign for us both. And I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Sunshinedaisy - Good luck hun! Hope you have some beginners luck :thumbup:

MrsSpurbeck & RainAngel - I hope we all succeed in having a 2012 baby! Positive Mental Attitude!! :thumbup:

Hi Karry, me too!!

Ok ladies quick question. I need honest opinions if this is something I should not let go to my head or something I should feel positive about. This month I temped the very beginning of the month and couldn't find my thermometer so I stopped. I have temped prior to this as well and my temps and usually in the 97.5 and lower stage. I found my thermometer and just. For kicks I checked my temp this morning. It was 98.2. Granted I've had a cold this week but I honestly can't tell you no matter how many times I've been sick the last time I ran a temperature due to illness. Opinions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->