*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

HAJ it could be a good temp.... I think you should temp for another few days to be sure, but definitely sounds promising! GL :dust:

AFM... CD9: You can stalk my chart. Just waiting, nothing new to report. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs...FXD! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some great BFPs!!!

HAJ it could be a good temp.... I think you should temp for another few days to be sure, but definitely sounds promising! GL :dust:

AFM... CD9: You can stalk my chart. Just waiting, nothing new to report. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs...FXD! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some great BFPs!!!

Thanks!! How are things going with you??

Okay ladiessss!!! Ive been away for about a week. Had some crazy stuff happen but ill explain that later!

Newcomers!-Welcome to the team!!! :) If I added like 8 or 9 of you guys! But if I missed you on the list shoot me a message or tell me on here!!

MrsSpurbeck-Holy Crap you have a lot of dedication! LMAO! I hate when I dont log on for a few days so I have to read back 5 or 6 pages! :)

OPAQUE AND DONUT WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! :happydance:

Skeet-Mrsmm is kinda a fitness guru. Just saying lol, I followed her advice, (she posted along in my journal) and lost 20.4 pounds and BAM!! :bfp:

Mrsmm I never did thank you for that ^^ :) :hugs: Last cycle sucked and I pray this one isnt the same. How long have you been using the CBFM? I must have missed that entirely. lol

Jen1019 Are you an early tester? Sounds promising!

Haj :dust: what about you? when are you testing? :) I dont know anything about temps though. Sorry love <3

RainAngel Hun you still have a couple cycles to get that 2012 baby!

Okay ladies. AFM(be prepared to read. I have a lot of catching up to do)
I guess ill start from the beginning. On 1/17(tue) I got my bfp. It was faint but def. there bc DH could see it (he never sees it). Went to my gyno on 1/19(thu) pregnancy was confirmed even though they said it was faint on their dipstick. They took bloods and doctor said she would call me monday(they are closed sat and sun) and go to the lab by my house on 1/21(sat) for another set of bloods. I called the office friday to see what my levels were (47) . I was kinda devastated, but then again i was ONLY 14 dpo. SO i went to the lab they took more blood and I called and got the results from that on monday morning (86) They didnt double but I was in the 24-72hour doubling and O.K. The doctor called me Monday morning and hadnt gotten the second results yet. She said...
Doctor- "the new labs havent come in yet but based on the 47 that I took at 17 dpo its looking pretty grim, you may have a chemical pregnancy"
Me-"It was actually 14dpo when you took my first set of bloods."
Doctor- "based on your cycle history you would have ovulated on the 2nd or 3rd."
Me-"I take opks... and it didnt even show up positive until the 5th"
Doctor-"well okay, but just dont be surprised if you start your period ill call you back wednesday with the second set of results."
I was floored but I knew what my second set of numbers were so I wasnt worried.THEN the secretary called me wednesday (1/25) (not the doctor)and said that the second set of numbers came in and they were normal to go get another bloods. I went they came back (189) Im devastated... There was a four day gap between bloods 2 and 3 so they should have been in the 300s. IDK if i should thing ectopic or what. Im mad bc ive called the doctor everyday this week amd she wont return my calls. Last time she called she told me I was going to miscarry and then just ignored me. GAHHHH! So today I have an appt at 1:30 and Im thinking about demanding an ultrasound... Im technically 3 days farther along than the ticker... I though my last period was the 20th but really it was the 17th. so im at the end of 5 weeks. they will be able to see something by now and save my tube worst case senerio... Sorry for that huuuuge rant but I had alot going on. :)

Antsynewlywed
Thank you for the congrats! <3
That doctor sounds so rude! She should have been a little more compassionate! "Don't be surprised if your period starts." How cold! I hope everything is okay with the wee one!

Antsy - Oh Honey - I just don't know :( But what I can tell you - the fact that my doc won't see me until 10 weeks FREAKS me out - but at least I'm not in this quandry :(

I'm thinking of you - and hopig for sticky beans... docs don't know everything about this process (aka my g/f went in for her first ultra sound - no heart beat - doc said at 8 weeks we should have a heart beat - come back monday (this was a friday) and we'll re do it - but this isn't looking good. She checked her history (long cycles) and said - I'm only 6 weeks - not 8.. but they wouldn't hear it - sure enough - next ultra sound there was a heart beat and she delivered based on her calcs - not theirs. So - trust yourself more then him)

Antsy- Oh girl, you have so much going on right now :hugs: First of all, I think you should look for a new doctor. She sounds like a total idiot! She should be trying to help you along, and at least answering your calls. I would definitely try to push for the ultrasound, at least this way you may have a better idea what is going on. I'll be thinking about you, hun!

AFM- Just hanging in there. I've had a very healthy eating week this week and am slowly working in the gym. I don't want to do anything too harsh to my body, just in case. I may try a yoga class at the gym tomorrow :) I'm at 9DPO... going to try to hang in through the weekend and start testing around Monday-Tuesday of next week. I will pick up some cheapy tests for the early testing days. Hopefully I can stay busy this weekend and keep it off of my mind.

Okay ladiessss!!! Ive been away for about a week. Had some crazy stuff happen but ill explain that later!

Newcomers!-Welcome to the team!!! :) If I added like 8 or 9 of you guys! But if I missed you on the list shoot me a message or tell me on here!!

MrsSpurbeck-Holy Crap you have a lot of dedication! LMAO! I hate when I dont log on for a few days so I have to read back 5 or 6 pages! :)

Skeet-Mrsmm is kinda a fitness guru. Just saying lol, I followed her advice, (she posted along in my journal) and lost 20.4 pounds and BAM!! :bfp:

Mrsmm I never did thank you for that ^^ :) :hugs: Last cycle sucked and I pray this one isnt the same. How long have you been using the CBFM? I must have missed that entirely. lol

Haj :dust: what about you? when are you testing? :) I dont know anything about temps though. Sorry love <3

I guess ill start from the beginning. On 1/17(tue) I got my bfp. It was faint but def. there bc DH could see it (he never sees it). Went to my gyno on 1/19(thu) pregnancy was confirmed even though they said it was faint on their dipstick. They took bloods and doctor said she would call me monday(they are closed sat and sun) and go to the lab by my house on 1/21(sat) for another set of bloods. I called the office friday to see what my levels were (47) . I was kinda devastated, but then again i was ONLY 14 dpo. SO i went to the lab they took more blood and I called and got the results from that on monday morning (86) They didnt double but I was in the 24-72hour doubling and O.K. The doctor called me Monday morning and hadnt gotten the second results yet. She said...
Doctor- "the new labs havent come in yet but based on the 47 that I took at 17 dpo its looking pretty grim, you may have a chemical pregnancy"
Doctor- "based on your cycle history you would have ovulated on the 2nd or 3rd."
Doctor-"well okay, but just dont be surprised if you start your period ill call you back wednesday with the second set of results."
I was floored but I knew what my second set of numbers were so I wasnt worried.THEN the secretary called me wednesday (1/25) (not the doctor)and said that the second set of numbers came in and they were normal to go get another bloods. I went they came back (189) Im devastated... There was a four day gap between bloods 2 and 3 so they should have been in the 300s. IDK if i should thing ectopic or what. Im mad bc ive called the doctor everyday this week amd she wont return my calls. Last time she called she told me I was going to miscarry and then just ignored me. GAHHHH! So today I have an appt at 1:30 and Im thinking about demanding an ultrasound... Im technically 3 days farther along than the ticker... I though my last period was the 20th but really it was the 17th. so im at the end of 5 weeks. they will be able to see something by now and save my tube worst case senerio... Sorry for that huuuuge rant but I had alot going on. :)

Thanks for the welcome! I started reading and then I got hooked! I could see from everyone's tickers who was and wasnt pregnant but I got hooked reading everyone's stories!
And I'm sorry you are having to go through this. I agree...trust your calcs more than the DRs. They haven't been charting and watching your body like you have.You are in my thoughts and I hope everything goes well! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear Antsy! Some people have been in the same position and been fine. Try and stay positive and please let us know how you get on at your appointment.

Thinking of you xx

I hope everything is ok!! af is due the 4th so I am going to try to hold you till the 6th and test

Antsy... keep up that PMA lady! Trust in your knowledge of your body as only you truly know what's going on with cycles etc. And kick some major ass at the doctors until you get an u/s! I hope its a sticky one for you missy. Keep us posted x

I got my BFP this morning with pink line and digital :) 2-3 weeks apparently! I can't believe we've done it!!

That sounds absolutely nuts!! How did the appointment go?? :hugs: And I agree with Jen - a new doctor sounds like the way to go!

AFM- Just hanging in there. I've had a very healthy eating week this week and am slowly working in the gym. I don't want to do anything too harsh to my body, just in case. I may try a yoga class at the gym tomorrow :) I'm at 9DPO... going to try to hang in through the weekend and start testing around Monday-Tuesday of next week. I will pick up some cheapy tests for the early testing days. Hopefully I can stay busy this weekend and keep it off of my mind.

Sounds like you're making great strides towards getting fit & healthy which will hopefully bring you even closer to that BFP! Good work hun :thumbup:

I got my BFP this morning with pink line and digital :) 2-3 weeks apparently! I can't believe we've done it!!

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

So so sorry to hear that, sending you and your husband lots of love and wishes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->