*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hey ladies I'm 8dpiui today. I've been having some symptoms here and there. Not sure what's really in my head or not and i have had some of these symptoms with a bfn. So here's some of my symptoms: still have a stuffy nose, gassy, tired, lower and mid back aches, constantly hot, feel a little difficult to breathe, and pokes in the abdomen. I'm sure there is explanations for all of these but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. My bbs or nipples aren't sore at all though...just itchy. Are they normally supposed to be sore?

They can be itchy and sore, or just itchy or just sore :) FX'd!

btw kitcat i've misplaced that bit of paper with the tarot reading on! It'll show up someday! i may do another one now I know what the problem is and think about that!

ok thanks but STILL waiting for my scan, grrrr... still not even got an appt OR had blood taken :(

Bloody hell Jo they're taking their time a bit aren't they? Did you stick with the same midwife in the end? Xx

yeah I did she's okay but always seems very rushed. There's only 2 at my gp's anyway - and next time i am seeing the other one anyways cos i wanted to fit it around work! So we shall see what she's like!
Im still waiting for blood cos I want to go to serenity at b'ham city and have to go there for the tests along with the scan. Cos my mw cant send bloods to there from tamworth apparently! But also other local hospitals are closing to maternity so city are getting them all!! I just have to be patient I suppose!! at least when i do go i should get a pretty clear picture of baby!

You still havent gotten a scan jo??

Would you be interested in doing a tarot reading on me Jo? I know its for fun!!!

Hi Everyone,

As you can see I'm quite new to this forum however I would love to join, would do anything to have a babe in my arms by the end of the year!

Congrats on all the BFP's so far :thumbup:

yeah I did she's okay but always seems very rushed. There's only 2 at my gp's anyway - and next time i am seeing the other one anyways cos i wanted to fit it around work! So we shall see what she's like!
Im still waiting for blood cos I want to go to serenity at b'ham city and have to go there for the tests along with the scan. Cos my mw cant send bloods to there from tamworth apparently! But also other local hospitals are closing to maternity so city are getting them all!! I just have to be patient I suppose!! at least when i do go i should get a pretty clear picture of baby!

Yeah that is one positive! You'll get a great picture and hear a nice strong heartbeat by then which will be lovely. Just a pain waiting around isn't it x

Hi Everyone,

As you can see I'm quite new to this forum however I would love to join, would do anything to have a babe in my arms by the end of the year!

welcome!! You will find lots of support here

Would you be interested in doing a tarot reading on me Jo? I know its for fun!!!

Of course skeet!! Just dont be offended if it takes me ages to get round to it!!!

Of course skeet!! Just dont be offended if it takes me ages to get round to it!!!

Lol I won't be offended... Your doing it on your own free time :) thanks Josephine!! I always find these readings super interesting .

Are you going to find out the sex of your baby Jo?

Hi Everyone,

Welcome! :wave: Wouldn't that be amazing! I was really hoping that I would be pregnant this Christmas but I really hope I have a little baby by Christmas this year (at a push I'd settle for a bump :haha:)

There is tons of support on here so if you have any questions just ask away! And you can PM me any time if you need someone to talk to :flower:

Good Morning ladies!! I have sucha case of the Mondays today! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

AFM: I'm 11dpiui today...since last night my back has been really bothering me. Other than that this morning I'm just finishing up the end of a stuffy nose. AF is due Saturday...I originally was going to wait til next Monday to test, but idk if I'll make it. Last night I was completely exhausted at like 7:00 plus I fell asleep during the afternoon. I'm sure if I wasn't ttc I would chalk it up to not getting enough sleep but you know symptom spotting makes all of us crazy and everything is a symptom. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because not seeing 2 lines every month is the worse . especially when you have your hopes up and you "Know youre pregnant". But in the same token of course there is a little hope...how can there not be Ok I'm done babbling....have a great day ladies!!

I totally understand what your saying Haj624....i am 10 dpo and had the lazyest weekend ever!! It was soo nice to just relax tho...but i did test yesterday am and BFN, but i knew it was too early to test...but couldn't resist!! now i feel that i can wait til this weekend to test again....

good luck--Fx--

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->