*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I totally understand what your saying Haj624....i am 10 dpo and had the lazyest weekend ever!! It was soo nice to just relax tho...but i did test yesterday am and BFN, but i knew it was too early to test...but couldn't resist!! now i feel that i can wait til this weekend to test again....

good luck--Fx--

:dust:

haha yes, too early!! so dont let that deter you!! how long have you been ttc?

We have been TTC since Sept2011, but we ntnp for 3 years. The past 2 cycles have been short so i started using opk on cd 5 and got a + on cd6 crazy right!!

We have been TTC since Sept2011, but we ntnp for 3 years. The past 2 cycles have been short so i started using opk on cd 5 and got a + on cd6 crazy right!!

We have been ttc since September as well. Yes omg thats early!! i usually o btwn cd13-15. I'm hoping this month is our month!

Hey ladies!

I hope that everyone's weekend went well :) I haven't had the chance to read through the threads just yet. I was pretty busy this weekend. I'm working on trying to be healthier all around and made it to the gym Saturday and Sunday. I tried a yoga class on Saturday and it kicked my butt! ;)

I tested Sunday at 12DPO and it was negative. I didn't test this morning as I thought it would be overkill. My LP is usually 13 or 14 days, so I will probably test again either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm stuck between thinking that I'm pregnant, and thinking that it won't happen. So I'm just trying to relax a bit. I will know before the week is through.

I hope that everyone's week is off to a great start!

ANTSYNEWLYWED:hugs: I am so sorry to hear this Hun! I have been there and I know that there isn't much someone can say at this time, but I wanted to make sure that you know you can talk to me whenever! As well, I wanted to make sure that you got as many hugs as I was able to send you and DH's way! :hugs:x100

CONGRATS on the new BFPs, Wishingyou a H&H 9 mos!

AFM... CD12: You can stalk my chart. Just waiting, nothing new to report. Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs...FXD!

Hey ladies!

I hope that everyone's weekend went well :) I haven't had the chance to read through the threads just yet. I was pretty busy this weekend. I'm working on trying to be healthier all around and made it to the gym Saturday and Sunday. I tried a yoga class on Saturday and it kicked my butt! ;)

I tested Sunday at 12DPO and it was negative. I didn't test this morning as I thought it would be overkill. My LP is usually 13 or 14 days, so I will probably test again either tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm stuck between thinking that I'm pregnant, and thinking that it won't happen. So I'm just trying to relax a bit. I will know before the week is through.

Hey Jen,

I'm completely stick btwn thinking I'm pregnant and thinking it won't happen. I had my IUI on 1/20 and I keeping we literally planned it out perfectly. The IUI got those little guys closer, how could it not happen??? But then I remember that plenty of women have IUI's and IVF's for that matter and it doesn't happen. I'm torn between being hopeful and realistic:shrug:

Hi Everyone,

As you can see I'm quite new to this forum however I would love to join, would do anything to have a babe in my arms by the end of the year!

Congrats on all the BFP's so far :thumbup:

Welcome! :wave:

Good Morning ladies!! I have sucha case of the Mondays today! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

AFM: I'm 11dpiui today...since last night my back has been really bothering me. Other than that this morning I'm just finishing up the end of a stuffy nose. AF is due Saturday...I originally was going to wait til next Monday to test, but idk if I'll make it. Last night I was completely exhausted at like 7:00 plus I fell asleep during the afternoon. I'm sure if I wasn't ttc I would chalk it up to not getting enough sleep but you know symptom spotting makes all of us crazy and everything is a symptom. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because not seeing 2 lines every month is the worse . especially when you have your hopes up and you "Know youre pregnant". But in the same token of course there is a little hope...how can there not be Ok I'm done babbling....have a great day ladies!!

As I posted on the other thread, I don't really know what to say except I know exactly what you mean. You're by no means alone :hugs:

I totally understand what your saying Haj624....i am 10 dpo and had the lazyest weekend ever!! It was soo nice to just relax tho...but i did test yesterday am and BFN, but i knew it was too early to test...but couldn't resist!! now i feel that i can wait til this weekend to test again....

good luck--Fx--

:dust:

Sometimes you just have to get it out of your system, don't you? 10dpo was quite early though so don't let it dishearten you :flower:

Hey ladies!

Hey Jen! :wave: Still working on that fitness? Good stuff! I really need to start putting more effort in - my Mam put me to shame in the gym this morning! :blush: Sorry to hear about your negative. Hope when you test again you get a different result :thumbup:

raventtc - I got a stark white BFN at 10dpo and then got a dark positive at 14dpo, so you're definitely still in!

Antsy- I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I will be thinking about you and DH- I wish there was something more that I could say that might be able to help. Just know that we are all here for you if you need anything :hugs:

Hey Jen,

I'm completely stick btwn thinking I'm pregnant and thinking it won't happen. I had my IUI on 1/20 and I keeping we literally planned it out perfectly. The IUI got those little guys closer, how could it not happen??? But then I remember that plenty of women have IUI's and IVF's for that matter and it doesn't happen. I'm torn between being hopeful and realistic:shrug:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way. I'm sure that it will happen in due time, but patience isn't always my strongest point. I'm right there with you and hope this will be your lucky cycle, too!:thumbup:

Hey Jen! :wave: Still working on that fitness? Good stuff! I really need to start putting more effort in - my Mam put me to shame in the gym this morning! :blush: Sorry to hear about your negative. Hope when you test again you get a different result :thumbup:

I am still working on the fitness. I know what you mean about people putting you to shame. Not so long ago I was super fit... well, at least for me. And I wish I was still in that place. It's one other thing to focus on. That, as well as getting my debt paid off. Things will happen when they're meant to. Sometimes we just need to vent. I will keep you updated. You are testing again around V-day right?

Antsy- I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I will be thinking about you and DH- I wish there was something more that I could say that might be able to help. Just know that we are all here for you if you need anything :hugs:

Hey Jen,

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that feels this way. I'm sure that it will happen in due time, but patience isn't always my strongest point. I'm right there with you and hope this will be your lucky cycle, too!:thumbup:

I am still working on the fitness. I know what you mean about people putting you to shame. Not so long ago I was super fit... well, at least for me. And I wish I was still in that place. It's one other thing to focus on. That, as well as getting my debt paid off. Things will happen when they're meant to. Sometimes we just need to vent. I will keep you updated. You are testing again around V-day right?

haha dont worry its not mine either :wacko:

It's been forever since I posted here, but since I'm still on the front page I'd like to just ask to take me off. This LPD is kicking my butt along with DH's SA not coming back as good as we thought.. I have an HSG that is going to happen sometime late feb/march and by then I'll miss the 2012 deadline.. Being able to have a 2012 baby would be nothing short of a miracle at this point :cry:

Thanks girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->