*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Girls I've just realised we only have 3 cycles left to get our 2012 babies...
Wow that's a scary thought!
I've been feeling pretty down lately, thinking about how if I had got preggo 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time trying I would've had the baby by now :(
Sorry for moaning its just taking so long! I'm pretty fed up! Xx

ladies i feel so blah this morning. idk why I'm just feeling so negative. I've been so hopeful the past few days and i just feel totally out of the race today. im 11 dpiui, my boobs arent sore, i havent had IB, i have pains in my abdomen but that happens sometimes. what was new was my back hurt, but thinking about it last night and today maybe my back just hurt:nope: 4 days till i test but im not feeling positive.

I have a question for you ladies. This morning my puppy was barking and it woke me up and I thought in my head, its probably almost time to get up plus i had to pee so I took my temp. it was 97.9. I got up went to the bathroom came back and looked at the clock. It was 4:55. I dont get up till 7:45-8. So it took me like ten min to fall back asleep. my alarm went off at 7:45 and i took my temp. it was 98.64. 7:45 is around the normal time I take it but since I only went back to sleep for a little less then 3 hrs does that mean the tem wasn't accurate?

KITCAT I hope you can get that BFP soon, before the 3 mos. Me however, I don't even have 3 more, I have this one and March (which would be bordering on Dec/Jan.... so I am praying and hoping, and workign hard on a BFP ASAP! GL Head Up Hun, it is coming!:dust:

ANORAK CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!

HAJ you want to use the temp adjuster and use the 1st temp with it. The 2nd will not be accurate enough. :dust:

AFM... CD13: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, donations start on Fri so I hope OV doesn't sneak up on me! Got my 2nd HIGH today on the CBFM! We are getting excited. Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... will likely test on 2.13.12 and beyond, in order to see if we get a BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12. FXD!

Girls I've just realised we only have 3 cycles left to get our 2012 babies...
Wow that's a scary thought!
I've been feeling pretty down lately, thinking about how if I had got preggo 1st, 2nd or even 3rd time trying I would've had the baby by now :(
Sorry for moaning its just taking so long! I'm pretty fed up! Xx

Wow only 3 more cycles :( that is scary!!

I totally get what your saying .. I too would have had a baby in my arms if my first 2 lasted .. And be 4 months preg if my 3rd one did .. It's so frusterating !!

Skeet :(
We will get there girl! And if not in 2012 then we will start team 2013 ;)
As long as the ladies here stick together I really feel like I have all the support I need to keep ttc until I get my little baby in my arms :)

Sounds good kitkat!!! All the lovely ladies here keep me going .. I think I'd go crazy without them!!

P.s just found out another friend of mine is preg with # 3 ... Wish it was that easy!!

y'all with 3 cycles left are lucky. I've got one more, because of my cycles. I really don't think I'm getting my 2012 baby. I guess I'm gonna hafta settle for being preggo in 2012! I'm already out for Feb (I think), so that just leaves march. Yikes!

aww come on kitcat, skeet and mrs mm Im rooting for u!! 3 goes is still 3 goes!! give it your all!! It only takes one!! I only dtd twice in the whole cycle the month I got my bfp!! And you can totally look forward to starting team 2013 together if not!!! :)

You ladies are such an amazing group. I think I would have gone crazy if I didn't have you all to come online to "talk" to for all my TTC/pregnancy questions/worries/etc. I just know that you'll all get your BFPs soon. :hugs:

Only three more cycles? Yikes. Time sure has flown. You know, when I started TTCing I thought it would happen so quickly. Like BAM! Pregnant. Oh how much I've learned....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us that we get our 2012 babies! And if not, then I'll gladly take a 2012 conception and a 2013 baby. :)

I don't want to be too far behind my SIL though (just found out she was 6 weeks pregnant with twins a few days ago and it totally crushed me, but I've worked through it. Can't change the past, but I can work towards changing the future). The plan is to start opks in March and use preseed in April if I don't see my BFP before then. I'm not going to give up until I've got a baby in my arms! :)

anorak - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Jen - It sounds like you're achieving great things! You're getting your health in order, your finances - hopefully everything else will slot into place for you soon. I was going to test on V-day but because it's a Tuesday I don't want to tell DH that he's going to be a daddy (hopefully!) & then send him off to work, you know? So now we're testing on the 12th which is the day AF is due. When are you testing now? :hugs:

haj - Just to let you know, my friend had no symptoms, no implantation dip (or IB that I know of) & she got her BFP last month. You're not out yet chick :thumbup:

MrsMM24 - Best of luck with your donations & testing! We'll be testing a day apart :thumbup:

DBZ34 - I think the OPKs are great - definitely helps you pinpoint ov. And the friend I mentioned above got her BFP on her first cycle using PreSeed so hopefully it's as lucky for you!

KARRY1412 I hope we get those BFPs together. I really should be testing later, but want to capture the lines before our angel's dd if at all possible. We can be bump buddies!!!:dust:

KITCAT I'm like RAIN, I really only have March, IF I am out this cycle. And with March, my cycles are end of the month due dates so, I'd be bordering 2012/2013... My FXD though, hoping for a Feb BFP:dust:

DBZ34 I'm hoping to be right behind my SIL as well, they are due 1st week in Aug. with their 2nd.:dust:

JEN GL FXD!:dust:

LIKEAUSTR How are you Hun? I definitely appreciate your post, it helped me to come in here and talk to you ladies!

JOSEPHINE How have you been feeling Hun? How is OH?

AFM... CD14: You can stalk my chart!! Looks like my body is gearing up to OV, I was able to move my donation to Thursday evening! Tomorrow! Come on TWW! A HIGH today on the CBFM! Trying to keep my focus. Temps are pretty steady. I am using the CBFM and OPKs... *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

anorak - Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Jen - It sounds like you're achieving great things! You're getting your health in order, your finances - hopefully everything else will slot into place for you soon. I was going to test on V-day but because it's a Tuesday I don't want to tell DH that he's going to be a daddy (hopefully!) & then send him off to work, you know? So now we're testing on the 12th which is the day AF is due. When are you testing now? :hugs:

haj - Just to let you know, my friend had no symptoms, no implantation dip (or IB that I know of) & she got her BFP last month. You're not out yet chick :thumbup:

MrsMM24 - Best of luck with your donations & testing! We'll be testing a day apart :thumbup:

DBZ34 - I think the OPKs are great - definitely helps you pinpoint ov. And the friend I mentioned above got her BFP on her first cycle using PreSeed so hopefully it's as lucky for you!

I hope you're right!! TTC is already starting to drive me wacko :wacko:

MrsMM - I'm doing great. Thanks for asking. :) Anxiously awaiting when I start to "show" and the next time I get to hear the little guy/girl's heartbeat.

So ladies I think my laparoscopy must've messed up my cycle :( if I was on schedule I would be due to Ov today but no signs of Ov being anywhere close. We also have to stop bd on Saturday for OH's SA on Wednesday... really hope I Ov before then so we can catch the eggy! Don't want to waste a month :)

Sorry to hear that Operation :( :hugs:

I see you have a wedding coming up - focus on that to help you get through xx

Sorry to hear that Operation :( :hugs:

I see you have a wedding coming up - focus on that to help you get through xx

I'm actually ok with it. I knew I was pregnant less than a week and this was our first real cycle of TTC. I'd say we got lucky to find out that at least I can get pregnant. I know MC at this stage is very common, natural and healthy thing (because there was something wrong with the baby).

I do wish I knew what happened from here. Like, will I have a heavy bleed? Idk, but I guess I'll find out.

So ladies I think my laparoscopy must've messed up my cycle :( if I was on schedule I would be due to Ov today but no signs of Ov being anywhere close. We also have to stop bd on Saturday for OH's SA on Wednesday... really hope I Ov before then so we can catch the eggy! Don't want to waste a month :)

it usually does mess with ov... when I had mine ( mind you they did it due to ectopic ) my cycle was around 46 days when usually its a 30-32 day cycle.

Operation- sorry to hear of your loss, but yes you are right...usually that early means its chromosonal and that is natures way of cleaning out the unhealthy
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->