*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Sorry to hear that Operation :( :hugs:

I see you have a wedding coming up - focus on that to help you get through xx

I'm actually ok with it. I knew I was pregnant less than a week and this was our first real cycle of TTC. I'd say we got lucky to find out that at least I can get pregnant. I know MC at this stage is very common, natural and healthy thing (because there was something wrong with the baby).

I do wish I knew what happened from here. Like, will I have a heavy bleed? Idk, but I guess I'll find out.

how far a long were you? when I had my chemical the first few days were like a really heavy period with some clotting...it was only heavy for a day or two then changed to a normal period. The cramps were a little on the heavy side though. I hope it goes smoothly for you

Sorry to hear that Operation :( :hugs:

I see you have a wedding coming up - focus on that to help you get through xx

I'm actually ok with it. I knew I was pregnant less than a week and this was our first real cycle of TTC. I'd say we got lucky to find out that at least I can get pregnant. I know MC at this stage is very common, natural and healthy thing (because there was something wrong with the baby).

I do wish I knew what happened from here. Like, will I have a heavy bleed? Idk, but I guess I'll find out.

how far a long were you? when I had my chemical the first few days were like a really heavy period with some clotting...it was only heavy for a day or two then changed to a normal period. The cramps were a little on the heavy side though. I hope it goes smoothly for you

I would be 4w2d today. I had lots of painful cramps last week (Wednesday) and then spotted starting that day through Sunday. I never had a heavy flow, only the spotting.

You probably haven't miscarried yet then. You should get atleast a regular flow of a period. Did your doctor give you any directions? Sometimes they give your body a week to do it naturally and if not then they do it for you.

MrsMM24 - Oh, wouldn't it be great to be bump buddies?! I really hope this is it for us both! :hugs: How did yesterday go?

haj624 - I hear ya! I was doing ok until today. All of a sudden I'm losing it! I'm 10dpo now so the urge to test is taking over! :haha:

OperationBbyO - I am so sorry to hear your news :hugs:

AFM - As above, I'm 10dpo & the urge to test is driving me nuts! I'd love to test at the weekend but I don't know if DH would be game. Also I alternate between wanting to test early & get to the doctors & get it confirmed & everything & enjoy the good news for as long as possible & then I'm also terrified of getting a BFN & being so disappointed. But then that's the nature of the game I guess. :shrug:

ladiiiiesssssss help!! so yesterday my temp dropped which made me assume af was on her way. this morning i took m temp and it went up a little. i though it was a little odd bc my period is due tomorrow. plus i felt af like cramps. so i went to the bathroom and when i wiped it was brown. not blood red like normal. is it possible i implanted yesterday and that ib???? im totally freaking out!!!

HAJ it is possible that you did implant. You should wait about 3 days after to test... :dust:

KARRY Heck yeah it would be great to be BBuddies!FXD for that and for our BFPs! Donation went great, will have another on mon if we don't thaw it on Sunday and go!:dust:

OPERATION I am sooo sorry that this has happened to you:hugs:

KITCAT FXD that you can get alot of BDg in before you have to stop. That would mean stopping Sat they would survive until about Thursday so the latest we will hope you OV is Wed! :dust:

:hi: Ladies!

AFM... CD16: You can stalk my chart!! Donation completed last night! No PEAK yet, but still high. CM is very watery! Have another donation set for Monday so... Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

HAJ it is possible that you did implant. You should wait about 3 days after to test... :dust:

KARRY Heck yeah it would be great to be BBuddies!FXD for that and for our BFPs! Donation went great, will have another on mon if we don't thaw it on Sunday and go!:dust:

KITCAT FXD that you can get alot of BDg in before you have to stop. That would mean stopping Sat they would survive until about Thursday so the latest we will hope you OV is Wed! :dust:

AFM... CD16: You can stalk my chart!! Donation completed last night! No PEAK yet, but still high. CM is very watery! Have another donation set for Monday so... Come on TWW! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

FYI TMI soooo after i wiped and there was brown this morning obviously i was freaking. so i had put a tampon in and had it in for like 10 min and of course like a crazy lady wanted to check it and when i took it out it had a little on the top which looked red to me. so i never put one back in and just put a pad on to see what happened. its been like 2 1/2 hrs since i wiped and saw brown and clearly lol ive been to the bathroom 5 million times to check and there is nothing there now. usually when af comes shes here and thats it. ive never had like a little spotting then it stopped. soooo my question is because of the red on th tampon (it was dark not like blood red) do you think af is on her way and im just oddly spotting?

FYI TMI soooo after i wiped and there was brown this morning obviously i was freaking. so i had put a tampon in and had it in for like 10 min and of course like a crazy lady wanted to check it and when i took it out it had a little on the top which looked red to me. so i never put one back in and just put a pad on to see what happened. its been like 2 1/2 hrs since i wiped and saw brown and clearly lol ive been to the bathroom 5 million times to check and there is nothing there now. usually when af comes shes here and thats it. ive never had like a little spotting then it stopped. soooo my question is because of the red on th tampon (it was dark not like blood red) do you think af is on her way and im just oddly spotting?

It all sounds quite promising to me hun :) I will keep my fingers tightly crossed that this is indeed IB and not the dreaded witch for you!

@mrsmm... here we are again hopefully heading into the 2ww together :) let's hope its the last one for a long time for both of us!

It all sounds quite promising to me hun :) I will keep my fingers tightly crossed that this is indeed IB and not the dreaded witch for you!

@mrsmm... here we are again hopefully heading into the 2ww together :) let's hope its the last one for a long time for both of us!

thanks love!! i like cant sit still at work im so nervous!

Well ladies i was wrong....AF just arrived a day early :cry: On to cycle 6

Well ladies i was wrong....AF just arrived a day early :cry: On to cycle 6

Awwww boooooo stupid af! I hate when your body does something totally out of the ordinary to make you feel positive and then dumps the witch on you anyway :( sorry hun x

My nurse practitioner finally called. She said my beta levels confirmed a MC (which I knew) but said because it was so early to carry on as I wished. So this month we are just going to BD every other day and wait for AF and then I'll start opks again next month.

So sorry again for the mc :hugs: I know they are heart breaking no matter how far a long you were.. It's good to hear you can carry on as usual though.. It sucks having to wait.. Many women are more fertile right after a loss .. Good luck and lots of :dust: for a sticky :bfp: !!

Well Ladies... Im back. I needed a little time to clear my head after our miscarriage, but im dealing with everything well. There are a couple options I see here for the team...
1.) Alter our motives (babies in our BELLIES by the end of 2012)
2.) Start a new group all together which could clean things up a bit... (people who have left the group all together)

Now something positive about me : ) DH's aunt and uncle got a new house and are basically giving their old one to us. We have to take over the morgage, but they only owe like 30-some grand on it. We will be home owners, completely paid off with out loans in a little over 6 years!!! I always thought I would have to choose house then baby or baby then house with years apart, but now, with a house this cheap (and nice) all we need is a bfp and a sticky beannnn! ♥

Wow!!! That is great news ants!!!!! That must be so exciting!!!

Brilliant news antsy!! That's so nice to know that in a few years you will own a home for your family :) so sorry again for your loss but great to see you remaining positive! I like the idea of changing the thread title to babies in our bellies instead of in our arms :) that takes the pressure off a bit lol and means we can stick together a bit longer :) x

Brilliant news antsy!! That's so nice to know that in a few years you will own a home for your family :) so sorry again for your loss but great to see you remaining positive! I like the idea of changing the thread title to babies in our bellies instead of in our arms :) that takes the pressure off a bit lol and means we can stick together a bit longer :) x

I second that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->