*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I'm not using OPK's or temping or anything like that so I keep freaking out about OV! :wacko: haha I seem to be having some watery CM, because my (TMI) panties have been damp feeling all day, but I feel like it would be too early to OV. I got my AF August 19th and it ended the 23rd. We started BDing every other day from the time my AF stopped and plan on following the SMEP plan, but I'm afraid my calendar that I have been using to track OV for the past 5 months may not be telling me the correct day that I OV. It says not until September 1st. Is it possible to OV this early? Or do you start getting the water CM this early before you are supposed to OV? If anybody knows that would be great! Thanks!

Ur CM should be like raw egg whites when you OV... Ur body i's just preparing for that so u probably haven't Ov yet

well i had my last AF on the 16th of august so I am due to ovulate on the 30th of September and have what you have right now, but its still too early, we tried too early last month and even though DH and I did the BD right before and during the big O, it was not to be that month. :(
Its best as hard as it is, to wait until two days prior so whatever day 12 is for you, and you will know by the egg white consistency, temperature rise and sometimes Libido increase too :cloud9:

Hi, posted this on the old thread yesterday - didnt realise there was a new thread :dohh:

Hey girls, congrats to those of you who got your :bfp: and good luck to those of you still waiting. This is the first chance I have had to post this cycle because of moving house. I have had so much to do that I managed to hold off testing until :witch: was due yesterday but :bfn: :nope:
Tested again today and another :bfn: I was so sure that this month was my month as I have had AF like cramps for about a week, been dizzy/lightheaded for the past 5 days and have really bad heartburn all the time. I know im not out until the :witch: shows but starting to feel like im out right now :nope:

So still no :witch: today and still :bfn: :cry:
Still getting AF like cramps which have caused me to double up a couple of times as it hurts so much which is unusual for me and now getting headaches too - So confused!!

Still getting AF like cramps which have caused me to double up a couple of times as it hurts so much which is unusual for me and now getting headaches too - So confused!!

Hey! I feel exactly the same as you. Have cramps like AF is imminent and feel really cranky today. I did an ic this morning with my fmu and it was a BFN.
Oh well we're not out untill the old :witch: gets us!!

Hey! I feel exactly the same as you. Have cramps like AF is imminent and feel really cranky today. I did an ic this morning with my fmu and it was a BFN.
Oh well we're not out untill the old :witch: gets us!!

So im not alone! feeling really nauseous today too, two days late now. so hoping for a :bfp: but just not feeling too hopeful. Might see if I can hold out and not test for a couple of days, this is getting expensive!:blush:

I know it is expensive, get yourself to Boots they have buy 1 get 1 free on FRER's. I don't know what to expect I have no cramps now but am very irritable and cranky so will have to wait and see. How long have you been TTC?

Fantastic, will definitely be going to boots this weekend! This is our 2nd month TTC after miscarriage last year at 6weeks. have you been TTC long?

Fantastic, will definitely be going to boots this weekend! This is our 2nd month TTC after miscarriage last year at 6weeks. have you been TTC long?

No this is onlt our 2nd month. I have never had a baby though so don't even know if I can get pregnant, and as I'm 34 next month that is a small concern of mine.
Sorry about your loss, I hope you get your BFP soon hun
:dust:

No this is onlt our 2nd month. I have never had a baby though so don't even know if I can get pregnant, and as I'm 34 next month that is a small concern of mine.
Sorry about your loss, I hope you get your BFP soon hun
:dust:

Aww thanks hun, sending loads of :dust: your way, really hope that you get your BFP soon. :flow:

Thanks so much Mrs.MM you're so supportive of everyone. Aww glad you are around to look after the gang:winkwink:

I think the oh does want children deep down im not sure, he says things sometimes that make me think he does...I hope so anyway!!:wacko:
There's so many new members its hard to keep track of! Welcome to everyone and thanks to those who wished me well xx:hugs:

I think a few people from the old thread are still stuck there as well cos of missing messages and such its such a long thread u can easily miss a page..

Hey all

Hope everyone ok? Just an update - went to the docs today because i havnt stopped bleeding since my m/c in June. She did a check over and said everything looks fine, no RPOC. Just that my hormones are all to pot so suggested i go on the pill for a few months to sort myself out...so hopfully can start trying beginning of next year :)

Has anyone else had this problem???
xxx

You've been bleeding for two months?! My goodness! I would have been to the doctors after two weeks! You poor thing!

Josephine: Maybe you can edit the first post of the old thread to instead be a link to this new thread telling them to come here instead?

I would love to be on that list!!! Thanks so much you did a great job

Hey everyone! sorry ive been out for a bit, my computer got messed up so i havent been able to get on! im gonna start with the updates now! excited to see what i missed!

OKAY UPDATED!!!
please tell me if i missed anyone :bfp: or new member :hi:

@Josephine!- I agree with theanie, send em over here! maybe change the title... i posted another link today...

@MRSMM-- whats going on?!?! im on the edge of my seat! ;) :dust:

afm-(this may be tmi...towards the bottom) im on cd 6, af just ended today... Started back to school on monday, and got a new shift at work (more hours) so hopefully I wont be too stressed to function this month. I got a basal thermometer, its gonna take a while for me to get used to temping (ANY TIPS?!?!) And im thinking of trying that maca that someone (forget who... sorry :) ) suggested a couple pages ago for the hubby. Im all gung-ho for SMEP but he gets agitated when we have sex for baby making... its not as fun, spontaneous, ect ect... so maybe if he gets something to ^ the libedo, he will just jump me anyways and i wont have to say "No dear, we HAVE to do it tonight!" (haha pathetic really...) Its hard because at the moment we both work and go to school full time, so after a 6 hour day in college followed by an 8 hour day at work, were both kinda tired... and lets face it... my stuff still works if im not in the mood...his...not so much!

So girlies, i did it! tell me if i missed anyone that wanted to be added or got a bfp! :D

Thanks so much for putting this together antsy!!! Im praying for all of our :bfp: and that the :witch: knows her place and stays away!!!!! So excited to join every one Im a newbie but love the encouragement of all of you girls!!!!!:happydance:

You've been bleeding for two months?! My goodness! I would have been to the doctors after two weeks! You poor thing!

Josephine: Maybe you can edit the first post of the old thread to instead be a link to this new thread telling them to come here instead?

Yes two months unfortunately...so frustrating. It comes and goes but has been non stop for last three months so no :sex: for me!

Hoping it will stop soon as it is really getting me down and is a constant reminder of what happened. She took some swabs to see if its an infection but hopefully it isnt...fingers crossed ill be normal soon lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all! :wave: I'm on CD9 and had been thinking about doing SMEP but decided that since my DH is young and has no :spermy: issues that we will just try every day, once a day with preseed. We're doing it at night before bed so I just fall asleep afterwards. Also, I think trying every day for us this month is good because I'm not really tracking my ovulation besides my MyDays phone calendar so it will really cover our bases. We are still using preseed. I am using the applicators and all and it really seems to help with the leaking. I actually have no leaking at all and when I wake up in the morning I just go pee and I'm sure all of the unneeded :spermy: come out (TMI sorry). I have had some watery CM so I'm pretty sure I'm getting ready to OV in the next few days to a week or so. I'm not really worry about anything else though. I want the first month that we really try to be relaxed, not a lot of scheduling, and not really thinking about TTC. I'm not going to test early or anything. Just wait for :af: to come and if it doesn't then I will POAS and hope for a :bfp:! If this doesn't work this month I will do SMEP with OPK's next month. So there's my update :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->