*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Brilliant news antsy!! That's so nice to know that in a few years you will own a home for your family :) so sorry again for your loss but great to see you remaining positive! I like the idea of changing the thread title to babies in our bellies instead of in our arms :) that takes the pressure off a bit lol and means we can stick together a bit longer :) x
I second that!!!

Third it!

Brilliant news antsy!! That's so nice to know that in a few years you will own a home for your family :) so sorry again for your loss but great to see you remaining positive! I like the idea of changing the thread title to babies in our bellies instead of in our arms :) that takes the pressure off a bit lol and means we can stick together a bit longer :) x

I second that!!!

I third that!!!!

Hehe rain it looks like you fourth'd it!!! So. Babies in our Bellies by December 31st 2012 :)

LoL, ok, fine! I fourth it! :)

Now I dont feel so bad bout being here!

Looks like i'm back on track after my laparoscopy after all! thought I wasn't going to Ov so was just going about my business... stopped OPKs and checking cm etc and then BAM! sore nipples and huge boobs (those are the signs that I have just Ovd!) so it would seem that I am back in the race this month! We got lots of quality bd in on wed, thurs and fri and I think I Ovd friday night =)
Would be so awesome to get a bfp this month as if not I am officially at the dreaded 1 year ttc mark...

Yeah, it really is off. I was gonna be leaving the thread after my dr appt on monday, because I won't be able to have a baby before the end of 2012. Getting pregnant by the end of 2012? That's not bad at all! :)

I'm hearing you ladies!! Beans in our bellies by end 2012, can definitely handle being in the running for that one! xxxx

i really hope i get a bean in my belly. I tried so hard this month :( I'm only 5dpo, took a test coz im inpatient and obv it was BFN :(
Really hope i get a positive!! And i hope we have lots of BFP this month!

Lol glad to see you ladies are sticking together!!! and keeping 2012 in the title name hehe xx

Yay! Much less pressure to get a bean by the end if this year. :)

Afm: im still waiting to ov. Me and dh have been BDing every other night. Takin my temp and using OPKs to try and figure out when (an if) I OV.
Hopefully I can pinpoint ovulation so this month, and if necessary the following months, will be easier.
:thumbup:

I have a quick chart question. This is the first month that I am charting and I don't have anything else to base it off of...but lately my temps have been dropping steadily over the course of a week...is that normal?

https://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q533/Alayna_Tobey/chartgraph_modulephp.png

Here's my chart so far. Thanks for any help! :thumbup:

haj624 - Sorry to hear AF got you. It got me too :hugs: See you on the March thread.

Antsynewlywed - It's so great to see you back! I'm delighted to hear you're doing well. That's amazing news about the house! Congratulations!

kitcatbaby - It's great that you're back on track now. Hope this cycle will be it for you now :flower:

AFM - AF got me on Sunday :cry: Back to CD 2 & waiting for ov. Last time I think we started bd-ing like crazy too early & then only managed twice during the window so we'll need to time things a bit better this time.

It would be so perfect to get a BFP in March which would mean a November arrival. All going well we'd be home & just getting settled in at home before Christmas. I would love to be celebrating this Christmas with a little baby in my arms :baby:

Well ladies I had some spotting today .. Sooooo I either am ov late, ib or af is starting early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->