*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I don't opk or temp .. My cycle is usually 30-32 days .. So possibly 7-9 dpo ... I have ovulated late in a cycle before though .. I was going to wait until v day to test but it's going to be hard now

Perfect timing for IB! I'll be keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you lovely. If you manage to make it to v day without testing then you are far more patient than I am! I Think I would be poas in 2 days lol x

There has been no more spotting since so far!!! Fingers ate crossed!! Thank you for the luck ladies!! I'll probably poas by Friday.. No way I can wait that long!! Plus I have a bday party to go to.. I'm going to avoid drinking regardless.. Looks like I'm dd!!

Aghh I'm praying for a sticky bfp!!

Will do!! Ugh when do u think I should test?? I don't want to see a bfn but Im pretty sure I can't wait until vday .. ( that would be 2 days late for af) .. There goes my relaxed approach this month !!!

Will do!! Ugh when do u think I should test?? I don't want to see a bfn but Im pretty sure I can't wait until vday .. ( that would be 2 days late for af) .. There goes my relaxed approach this month !!!

Mmmmm well if it is indeed IB then you could get a bfp as soon as 2 days later! I think if it was me I would test on 10th to give 4 days to register. Hope this is it skeet :)

thanks kit kat!! I'll try and hold off until then!!

Definitely could be IB skeet - very exciting!! Keep us posted!! x

Definitely give it at least two days. My relaxed approach went out the window at about the same point in my cycle too! You've done well to get this far :thumbup:

Thanks ladies!! My goal is to hold out until Friday... Hope I can do it!!! I'm going to avoid all stores that I can buy a preg test lol

Haha good method skeet... total avoidance of all stick shaped objects ;)
My lovely OH has his SA tomorrow girls :) do any of you UK ladies know how long is takes to get the results back?

ANTSY I think I can FIFTH that!!! #1 is best option!!! Let's do this!! :dust:

HAJ :hugs: sorry AF flew in Hun!

TFSGIRL CONGRATS, wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

OPERATION sorry for your loss Hun!:hugs::hugs:

:wave:Welcome Newbies!!!

KITCAT YES! We are in this together again, let's hope hard that this is the LAST TWW for months!!!:dust:

AFM... CD16/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

ANTSY I think I can FIFTH that!!! #1 is best option!!! Let's do this!! :dust:

HAJ :hugs: sorry AF flew in Hun!

TFSGIRL CONGRATS, wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!

OPERATION sorry for your loss Hun!:hugs::hugs:

:wave:Welcome Newbies!!!

KITCAT YES! We are in this together again, let's hope hard that this is the LAST TWW for months!!!:dust:

AFM... CD16/5DPO: Stalk my chart!! Wonderful weekend, did have 2 glasses of wine, but still early in the process so shouldn't be detrimental. I an in the TWW so all water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid from here! Trying to keep my focus. I hope that you all have an excellent weeekend full of BFPs and successful eggy chasing! *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Thanks hun!! on a positive note, I'm already back on CD5!! Finges crossed for you!!

Haha good method skeet... total avoidance of all stick shaped objects ;)
My lovely OH has his SA tomorrow girls :) do any of you UK ladies know how long is takes to get the results back?

Thanks kitkat!!! It's very hard!! I just want to go run and stock up on a ton of frer!! Lol maybe I should stick with 2 frer and load up on dollar store!!!

Aghhh ladies talk me out of my poas addiction!!!

Sorry kitkat I know nothing about s/a .. Hope someone can answer it for you!!

so ladies dh just got his second sa back. his total coutn went from 147 mil to 399 mil....awesome!! his motility went from 45 to 48 %...not amazing but hey its improving. His morphology dropped though....from 5% to 2% :cry: which is by far our biggest problem. I feel like with morphology that low doing out IUI's is almost not worth it. I'm so bummed right now.

Hi wilsey I was wondering where you were at these days!! you should join us on the team 2012pregnancy groups thread!!

kitcat and skeet I did those tarot readings for you this morning!! Would you like me to post them on here or shall I pm you with them as they are sort of private to you xx

I might not get to type it all up tonight but they were very interesting! Some of it didnt make sense to me but it might to you! x

Hey Jo - flick me a link to the threads. I'm terrible at going looking for them!

Can't believe you are 12 weeks already - that has gone by so quickly (though sometimes it doens't feel like it in the early stages)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->