*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Oh its gone soooo fast!! really fast.. here's the linkhttp://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/818902-team-2012-baby-ladies-arriving-our-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html: oops

Stick it on for everyone to see Jo :) I don't mind sharing at all... perhaps we can all decipher it together lol
Thanks for taking the time to do it again hun that's so kind of you xx

You can stick mine on to Jo!! I'm pretty excited to see this :). Thanks so much for taking the time to do this :hugs:

So since my possible ib spitting on Monday I decided to run a for fun poll to see when people think I should test .. I'm going to try to hold out for the most common day!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/875405-possible-ib-spotting-test.html

Hey Jo... would you mind doing one for me when you get a chance???

I was going to ask the same Jo if you have the time? I don't want hassling you though. I can't believe you're 12 weeks gone already!! How are you feeling? :hugs:

Hope to join you in your other thread very soon!!

A tarot reading would be amazing!!! :)) your going to have a line JO! only if you have time and its not too much hassel of course! :)
I SWITCHED THE NAME TODAY! We are officially Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012!

A tarot reading would be amazing!!! :)) your going to have a line JO! only if you have time and its not too much hassel of course! :)
I SWITCHED THE NAME TODAY! We are officially Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012!

I'm glad you chaged it looking at 2012 babies was making me anxious:dohh:

YAY for the name change! Now.... getting to work to make it happen! Thanks ANTSY!!!

AFM... CD17/6DPO: Stalk my chart!! I'm not going to take my temp every day from here, just to ease my SS and nerves. But will track CM and CP.... still good with only water, exercise, prenatal, and folic acid! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

woo hoo :happydance: yeah to name change...now the pressure doesnt feel so bad!!!

MRs mm--- are you dying to POAS yet???

AFM- more crankiness and a little more spotting today and some cramps...hope its not af playing an awful joke on me :(

Hey Ladies - i dont post too much on this thread, but I always read and chart stalk on here! i just wanted to let you know that a couple of weeks ago I got my BFP. Still very cautious about it all after my mc in september, but I am hoping this one will stick!!!

I hope you all get your 2012 beans too!!

Hey Ladies - i dont post too much on this thread, but I always read and chart stalk on here! i just wanted to let you know that a couple of weeks ago I got my BFP. Still very cautious about it all after my mc in september, but I am hoping this one will stick!!!

I hope you all get your 2012 beans too!!

Congrats!!! Hope you have a healthy sticky bean!!!

SRB CONGRATS!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

SKEET nope, not even a little bit. I have been saddened alot by the BFNs and also, I have sooo much more to wait for, the date, the symbolism.... However, you know me, so you know, if it wasn't this month, YEAH, POAS would have kicked in.... I'm already testing early to capture a memorable date.

SRB - Congrats!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

Loove the name change!! :happydance:

CD112 and counting. 5 days til gyn. :coffee:

Yarg!! I have to go in again for blood work next week. My hcg was down to 7 yesterday but I have to keep going back until it is 0. My poor little arm vein is so over all this poking!!!

I am happy though that the MC happened naturally and we can go right back to the game plan because it was so early. CD4 today! Woo!

And...I got to cover my gray hair! Hahaha (there is always a silver lining, even in super crappy things)

Congrats srbjbex! I remember you! xx brilliant news! get over to the pregnancy groups thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->