*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congrats to the new bfps!! It's getting hard to keep up with our thread now :) keep it up girls!
AFM... 6dpo and all my pms symptoms have disappeared. Not sure if that means something or not but its a nice change to have no sore nipples or giant swollen boobs during this 2ww :)
Holding off on testing til Monday (af due on Thursday) not really feeling my usual obsessive need to poas so that's good! Who knows how long it will last though... ;)

SRB CONGRATS!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

SKEET nope, not even a little bit. I have been saddened alot by the BFNs and also, I have sooo much more to wait for, the date, the symbolism.... However, you know me, so you know, if it wasn't this month, YEAH, POAS would have kicked in.... I'm already testing early to capture a memorable date.

Wow ! That's self restraint!! I was trying not to test until the 14th.. 2 days after af was due.. But now I'm getting all this spotting . Yesterday after oh and I dtd it was pretty heavy .. Then it just stopped ., now it's just the odd discoloration again .. I want to poas so bad because of my history I'm supposed to go see my ob immediately if I'm preg abd she will put me on supplements so I don't lose it.. Plus I have the history of ectopic .. So it all kind of freaks me out!

My gyn just freaking canceled on me AGAIN! I'm furious. If they can't reschedule me for next week at a time where I don't have to rearrange my work schedule, AGAIN, I'm finding a new one! :growlmad:

Lol Im totally going to have a tarot card line!! haha Im not expert tho!! Im only going by what the book says ad interpreting it!! Bug you're already pregnant lol!!! I was doing them to find out when the girlies would concieve/give birth!! I can do one tho but what would you like me to ask??

The others I can try but I dont really know you as well as kitcat or skeet. that may affect it also.. I will get round to typing up the readings I promise I dont know how detailed to do it - do u want all the card names and proper meanings or my interpretation?? Arrgghh lol. I will type it up soon promise promise!! Sorry you other girls might have to wait till after I move house - we moving in 2 weeks time!
Anyhows... I had my scan today!!! whooo! It was amazing!! I wont posts pics on this thread as I know it can get to you a bit when you're ttc and people post their pics etc but head on over to the 2012 pregnancy thread if you want to check them out https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html

Im sooo happy!
:dust: to you all!!!

Lol Im totally going to have a tarot card line!! haha Im not expert tho!! Im only going by what the book says ad interpreting it!! Bug you're already pregnant lol!!! I was doing them to find out when the girlies would concieve/give birth!! I can do one tho but what would you like me to ask??

The others I can try but I dont really know you as well as kitcat or skeet. that may affect it also.. I will get round to typing up the readings I promise I dont know how detailed to do it - do u want all the card names and proper meanings or my interpretation?? Arrgghh lol. I will type it up soon promise promise!! Sorry you other girls might have to wait till after I move house - we moving in 2 weeks time!
Anyhows... I had my scan today!!! whooo! It was amazing!! I wont posts pics on this thread as I know it can get to you a bit when you're ttc and people post their pics etc but head on over to the 2012 pregnancy thread if you want to check them out https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...r-ttc-1-team-2012-find-your-friends-here.html

Im sooo happy!
:dust: to you all!!!

Awww brilliant Jo so glad it went well! I'll take a peek at your scan pics over on the other thread ;)
Don't worry about a huge explanation of the reading love just your interpretation will be fine :) no rush in putting it up either mate take your time!

Oh Jo!!!! Amazing pics!!!! Congratulations!! You must feel so much relief!!

MrsMM24 - 6DPO already! Wow! I have everything crossed for you!!

Srbjbex - Congratulations! Hope all goes well this time & you have a happy & healthy nine months :baby:

minni2906 - CD112?? WTF?? Good luck with the gyn & hope you get an actual appointment soon :hugs:

Jo - Absolutely no worries about the wait - take your time & good luck with the move. I know you don't know that much about me but anything you need to know, just ask :happydance: And I saw your pics - they're amazing!!!! :flower:

AFM - CD6 at the moment. AF has finally left so waiting to ov now. About 31 days left until testing.

Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

Oh Kerry I've got a longish cycle too.. 32 is my average but it tends to go to the 60s atleast twice a year.. I find at the beginning of the cycle the countdown always sounds so long .. Then all of a sudden it's here!!

Afm- still spotting but very scantly now.. Tested this morning :bfn: what. Waste of frer .. Now I'm going to wait until af is late.. Maybe I'll hold off until v day .. That will be 2 days late for my usual 32

Oh Kerry I've got a longish cycle too.. 32 is my average but it tends to go to the 60s atleast twice a year.. I find at the beginning of the cycle the countdown always sounds so long .. Then all of a sudden it's here!!

Afm- still spotting but very scantly now.. Tested this morning :bfn: what. Waste of frer .. Now I'm going to wait until af is late.. Maybe I'll hold off until v day .. That will be 2 days late for my usual 32

Sorry about that bfn skeet! You're not out yet though. Let us know if you test again :)
Think I'm going to do a cheeky test on Monday at 10 dpo.

Thanks kit!! I have some $ store brands I can use if I cave .. I used frer hoping it would pick something up early

Stick with the cheapies if you cave skeet, then you won't feel bad for wasting frer if its a stinky bfn. I've had a frer in my cupboard since November which I'm saving for if I get a squinter on a cheapy lol :)
Hope the next test is a bfp for both of us x

KITCAT since November? You are exercising good restraint!:dust:

SKEET hoping that is just normal spotting in early preg.:dust:

KARRY I know.... I am moving right along,I hope to a BFP!!:dust:

JO Very cute scans!!!

:wave: Hi Ladies!!! How are we all holding up int o the weekend?:dust:

AFM... CD23/8DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp this weekend and beyond till AF or BFP!! Testing early in 3 days!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of egg chasing :sex: and BFPS!!! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

KITCAT since November? You are exercising good restraint!:dust:

SKEET hoping that is just normal spotting in early preg.:dust:

KARRY I know.... I am moving right along,I hope to a BFP!!:dust:

JO Very cute scans!!!

:wave: Hi Ladies!!! How are we all holding up int o the weekend?:dust:

AFM... CD23/8DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp this weekend and beyond till AF or BFP!! Testing early in 3 days!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of egg chasing :sex: and BFPS!!! Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Mrsmm if I used a frer every time I tested early I think I would be bankrupt by now ;)
We are testing together this month :) best of luck for both of you x

I'll probably test Monday with a cheapie!! Fx'd for a three of us!! So exciting we are testing around the same time!!! I'd be broke too if I always used frer!! Thank god got cheap tests!!

Sending lots of :dust: for this weekend!!

I'm the same - can't resist testing but hate wasting the tests. I got a BFN last week & after I got over the disappointment all I could think was "well that was a waste of €7!"

Hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

If I don't get my bfp this month I'm going to buy a whole stash of Internet cheapies.. However I find if they are there I poas way more!! I usually try not to buy any tests until af is late.. The spotting this month did me in though

minni2906 - CD112?? WTF?? Good luck with the gyn & hope you get an actual appointment soon :hugs:

Anyone doing anything nice this weekend?

It is quite "WTF?!" hahaha. I scheduled myself with a new gyn, but the good news is I don't have to rearrange my schedule. She got me in on Monday, which is when my other appointment would have been!

No special weekend plans here, unless DH surprises me. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->