*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

aww thanks so much for all the well wishes and comments on the pics!! It was soooo surreal and weird.. totally crazy.. i cant stop smiling since! Right Im gonna get on tonight and type up those readings xxx

Hi ladies, BD to all! This month feelings little crazy but in a happy anxious way! Lts start by saying I have an average cycle of 34 days, for the past 3 months they have been day 40 to 44.. Last month PD jan 20- 27 the 28th hubby and I did the deed... According to my phone where I tract everything I ovulated on the 31st, that day I felt slight pain on my left side! The 6th of Feb my stomach felt achy, then on the 7th I spotted pinkish thinking my period was coming on which would make it a 19 day cycle:/! The 8th was a brown spotting and 9 nothing at all... Today is the 10th and I'm excited to find out but don't wanna get my hopes up being I have long cycles sometimes. I experienced a bloated feeling also burning sensation some type pointy stinks in my boobs, cravings for sugar, not sleepy but wanna lay down. My next period is not expected till march 4th: cycles past months- 36 35 36 40 12 43 46 42 (don't know what really to think)

Right then...Kitcat here is your reading.. I was asking 'will kitcat fall pregnant and give birth to a baby?' So the answers relate to this question.

Card 1: 'The past and influence the past still has on your question' (this card mening is almost quoted as exact from my book as I couldnt believe it!!!) You have had anxiety and sleepless nights..Suffering that is for eventual good such as putting up with painful treatments in order to get better. Female health problems (!!)and possible guilt.

Card 2: 'Obstacles in your path' (I am not sure how this makes sense but maybe it does to you) Wealth and honor - possibly an inheritance, can be indicating marriage or a family tradition - maybe your family have a tradition they want you to stick to that you'd rather avoid??

Card 3: 'Influences working in your favour' There will be a great change in your life or something will be removed that you should have given up. You may not have any choice in this matter but it will ultimately work in your favour as the title says.

Card 4: 'Near future' You managed to get one of the best cards in the pack here!! Its called 'The world' and means completion of any task, rewards and success!! Hurrah! Battles are over - it also says the end of one cycle and the start of another.. (I of course thought cycle=ttc lol)

Card 5: 'Long term future' There may be rivalries or mistrust.. Losing touch with friends or relatives, and feelings of isolation. (Possibly as a result of having a baby..?? Maybe less hanging out with the same friends?? I like the sound of this combined with the success of the short term, I think your life may be changing direction)

Card 6: 'Eventual outcome in life' New potential will come to you, do not ignore new opportunities. A decision that will affect the rest of your life. This card is called 'Judgement' and also means that the other cards in the pack will be speeded up - so they will happen faster than you think! Which is great news!!

So, all in all, I couldnt get a time frame but I believe you will concieve in the near future as indicated by 'The world' - and also 'Judgement' where you have made the decision to have a baby - obviously a life changing one! However some friends may lose touch with you as a result of the pregnancy/birth and you will have to give something up in order to achieve your goal of a baby.

:flower:

Oh Jo!!! That sounds so promising for kit Kat.. And very interesting!! I'm looking forward to seeing what mine says!! Thanks do much Jo for doing this!!!

Skeet here goes.. I was asking 'Will skeet concieve and carry a baby to term?'

Card 1: 'The past and the influence the past still has on your question' This way interesting as The Sun is a great card full of joy, however it was reversed, which means there may be some delays in achieving the full joy of the Sun. There may have been setbacks along the way. (I presume this is referring to your mcs)

Card 2: 'Obstacles in your path' This card is number 3 in the pack, the Empress, which indicates harmony, childbirth and motherhood. It can also point to security, protection or domestic comfort.. however these things have been an obstacle to you. Or maybe it is that childbirth and motherhood are seen by you as an obstacle that you need to overcome. Maybe there are medical problems blocking your way right now?

Card 3: 'Influences working in your favour' This is someone sent to help you I believe, or maybe it is you!! It is a large, motherly woman with a cheerful demeanour and dark colouring. (Would love to know if this sounds like you!) She is sensible, kind hearted yet has a good head for business. She can also be moody but is very caring.

Card 4: 'Near Future' Balance between equally matched opponents. Friendship and a ally you can depend upon. A decision has to be made but there are no clues as to which direction to take. (Maybe you can depend on the large, motherly woman above - I feel she may be a nurse helping you make a decision on a route/process to proceed with ttc)

Card 5: 'Long - term future' Keyword is Choices.. again very similar to above - an important decision has to be made, but make it carefully as all is not as it seems. (My personal experience/advice - listen to medical staff but you do not always have to do as they advise, if it turns out to be medical related!! Consider and research your options carefully before proceeding) Doorways of opportunity open but you will need intuition to know which one to go through.
Again I think this is about deciding a ttc route.

Card 6: 'Eventual outcome in your life' This was a strange outcome card. Direct confrontation of an opponent will not work, you need to be cunning! Like kitcat, you may have to sacrifice something in order to succeed at having a baby. It also says 'your efforts may not be whole-hearted' but Im not sure I believe that one!!

So to sum up.. I must admit this was a strange reading as it was laid out to look at. Very unusual!! However I did get a time frame (This is the first times I have tried so it may not be accurate) and this says the events will occur within 7months. So fx'd for concieve within this time - or long before then, I hope Im wrong and you are pregnant right now hehe...
Also with the medical thing, obviously dont turn down treatments cos of me... just personally I have a lump in my breast that isnt cancerous or harmful in any way, it causes me no pain and has been there for so long I thought it was part of me!! When docs found it they wanted to operate and take it out, however I see no point when it is doing me no harm. I dont want the risk of the anaesthetic. I also researched and found out there are other natural ways of reducing its size. I guess Im saying dont take every word doctors say as gospel and they dont often offer more natural alternatives. Just when I saw 'All is not as it seems' this came to mind. I am hoping you have no problems at all!!

To both you girls do let me know if you enjoyed those and if any of it makes sense to you at all, and of course if any of it comes true!!

Hi ladies, BD to all! This month feelings little crazy but in a happy anxious way! Lts start by saying I have an average cycle of 34 days, for the past 3 months they have been day 40 to 44.. Last month PD jan 20- 27 the 28th hubby and I did the deed... According to my phone where I tract everything I ovulated on the 31st, that day I felt slight pain on my left side! The 6th of Feb my stomach felt achy, then on the 7th I spotted pinkish thinking my period was coming on which would make it a 19 day cycle:/! The 8th was a brown spotting and 9 nothing at all... Today is the 10th and I'm excited to find out but don't wanna get my hopes up being I have long cycles sometimes. I experienced a bloated feeling also burning sensation some type pointy stinks in my boobs, cravings for sugar, not sleepy but wanna lay down. My next period is not expected till march 4th: cycles past months- 36 35 36 40 12 43 46 42... Wondering

Wow that was really good Jo!! The large motherly woman would not be me.. But it could be 1 of 2 people .. The teacher I work really closely with sounds a lot like her, but it also sounds a bit like my ob!! As for card 1 that could be my mc.. But it could be some medical issues oh had!! I'm not sure what to think of the obstacles.. It really could be the motherhood thing!! It's odd because this kind of blends with the out come card.. I find sometimes I am completely wanting a baby, but sometimes I panic!! I also think the obstacle could be oh!! As much as he wants a baby he panics as well!! I can't even tell him when I'm ov'ing!! He says he wants a baby but would like it to happen when it happens.. I just jump him more around ov time!!

Also, thanks about the advice medically.. Do you think it could also relate to something they are not doing that I believe they should be??

I appreciate this so much Jo!!! Thank you a million times :hugs: !!!!!

Jo thanks a million for doing this! I'm honestly a little freaked out by how perfectly it relates to me :) especially card one with the female health problems and guilt... my mouth dropped open in surprise! So true! Great and very insightful reading Jo thanks a million :) x

Jo thanks a million for doing this! I'm honestly a little freaked out by how perfectly it relates to me :) especially card one with the female health problems and guilt... my mouth dropped open in surprise! So true! Great and very insightful reading Jo thanks a million :) x
Forgot to add that this month is gails predicted bfp month :) I will flip out if I get a bfp this month after gails prediction and Jo doing this really positive reading x

Skeet - Hmm not sure about the medical bit, maybe! Like I said it all seems to be about making choices and treatment is up to you at the end of the day, if you feel you want something maybe you should push for it.. Maybe this is where you cant confront directly? Maybe you will need to speak to other people and get second opinions and be 'cunning'. Or it could be your oh like you say sometimes we need to use cunning there espeically if he doesnt want to know 'directly' when you ovulate.

You are seeing a doctor for ttc advice at the moment then? How long have you been trying?

Im so glad you liked the reading I wasnt sure if it was a bit negative! Glad some of it makes sense to you xxx

kitcat - glad you liked!! what do you think about the obstacle/family tradition or marriage part? That confused me a little. xx

Family tradition to me suggests the fact that my mum would not want me to have a baby yet as I'm too young in her eyes even though I'm older than she was when I was born! This makes a lot of sense as she doesn't know we are ttc. Marriage I'm really not sure as to what's happening there cos me and OH have been together almost 8years so I thought if he was going to ask he would have already done it if that makes sense :)
Honestly Jo its so weird how accurate it is! I love it :)

Skeet - Hmm not sure about the medical bit, maybe! Like I said it all seems to be about making choices and treatment is up to you at the end of the day, if you feel you want something maybe you should push for it.. Maybe this is where you cant confront directly? Maybe you will need to speak to other people and get second opinions and be 'cunning'. Or it could be your oh like you say sometimes we need to use cunning there espeically if he doesnt want to know 'directly' when you ovulate.

You are seeing a doctor for ttc advice at the moment then? How long have you been trying?

Im so glad you liked the reading I wasnt sure if it was a bit negative! Glad some of it makes sense to you xxx

Lol Jo .. It is a bit negative, but to be honest it fits right in with my life right now.. Oh and I have had a whole string of awful luck in the past year. I've been trying for about a year now.. My ob is a very caring woman and had told me that I go right to see her if I fall preg again and she will put me on hormone supplements.. But they arent willing to start running tests or anything on me., I even asked her if she noticed anything out of the ordinary during my surgery and she seemed to think I was health and just unfortunate :(

I really do appreciate the reading even if it was a bit neg.. But that just goes to show how good and dead on it was!!

Ah yes that could be an obstacle if ur mum doesnt want u to ttc younger! How old are you btw?? (just nosing lol) I dont think its marriage for you but maybe a family member. Probly just the 'tradition' part. it was either or.

So glad you both enjoyed the readings and sooo happy you can relate them to you!! xx lots of luck and hugs xx

You 2 are making me feel old!' im 29!! Dreaded 30 in November!!

We are still young .. But hitting the 30 mark scares me for ttc!! My odds start to drop!!

To be honest I'm glad I started ttc young as if I had left it longer my health issues may have had a much bigger impact on my fertility! It's bad enough already. I definataly feel pressure though as most would say I am far too young :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->