*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

I dont think you are far to young. My best friend has 4 beautiful children right now and she is 29. She is finally finished having children after her fourth. Her husband and her have a great relationship, a great house, and an amazing family. She is an amazing mother!!!

I wanted to have children young so that i have more energy to enjoy them!! I figure I can enjoy my life later when they are all older!!

I lost my bean on 7/2/12 at 5 weeks 4 days. TTC as soon as I can.

Most of my friends were done by age 29 and have 3 or 4 children. I'm 32 and just getting started. I do feel totally old but I have plenty of friends STILL having babies at 32. I sometimes wish life would have worked out differently and I could have started earlier, but I didn't meet the right guy until I was 30 and then that whole grad school/PhD thing makes having a family when young really hard anyway.

I'm just glad I'm getting to start now. I know so many women academics who are 35 to 40 and still waiting for the "perfect" time to have a baby. Like tenure, or after the next book or whatever. I'm watching them all age out of being able to have kids and I hope they don't regret it. I'll gladly commit career suicide to have a family. :)

Skeet - did you think you had IB? When are you testing?

anorak - I'm so sorry :( :hugs:

I don't know wilsey.. I'm spotting light brown here and there mixed in with cm.. However when ever oh and I bd.. It goes bright red for a bit.. No clotting or anything:shrug: my af is due tomorrow so I think I will test then.. My first pregnancy I bled everytime I had sex aswell .. So I have no clue.. I tested Friday morning and it was neg

Oh and I'm also getting af type cramps and back aches here and there.. I've had headaches off and on a week aswell

Will do.. Have to go to Walmart to pick up dog food.. I have a few $ store tests here debating on picking up frer

Lol perhaps get just one frer :) I stocked up on cheapies today so my frer in the cupboard doesn't tempt me lol
Keep us posted hun x

I got 2 cause they were on sale :) .. I keep considering a dollar store one tonight..

lmao!! Well the $ store brand is more of a pee in that cup :haha:

I'm going to see how the spotting goes..have to wait a few hours to hold in my pee!! I'll keep you girls posted!!

I'm ok with it...with all this spotting i'm thinking it may not be a good pregnancy any ways if I am ...just sucks if I get af tomorrow now, cause that means I'd have a whole week of spotting, then af for Vday

:( I hope that's not the case love! My af is due on OH's birthday which sucks big time! Fxd she stays away for both of us x

Can I be added? Due to ovulate on Valentines, and AF is due on the 28th. Hopefully she doesn't rear her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->