*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Well ladies I woke up and no af yet.. But I chickened out and didn't test.. I remembered that I realized late last night I set my ticker for 31 days because my cycle usually is 30-32 days.. So I could be testing to early.. I might test tomorrow or hold off until valentines day like I originally planned :) I don't want the disappointment of bfn today :)

Can I be added? Due to ovulate on Valentines, and AF is due on the 28th. Hopefully she doesn't rear her ugly face.

Welcome kristina!! You will find a lot of supportive women on this thread :) good luck this month and lots of :dust: your way!!

Boo that sucks kitcat! Hopefully in a couple more days.. When do u plan on testing next?

Ooh getting excited for you ladies!! I hope the next few days bring some positive news!! :dust:

Skeet I'll probably leave it till Tuesday now to test again... unless I get af before then that is.

Hmm I'm debating between tomorrow or tues!! I probably won't be able to wait until tues.. But a vday bfp would be good!! Im regretting not testing this morning now lol

I'm thinking val day would be nice and memorable as would be the 15th cos its my lovely OH's birthday :) all very symbolic lol and its the dreaded 1 year ttc mark if this is another bfn :( the pressure is on now!

Can I be added? Due to ovulate on Valentines, and AF is due on the 28th. Hopefully she doesn't rear her ugly face.

Welcome kristina!! You will find a lot of supportive women on this thread :) good luck this month and lots of :dust: your way!!

Thank you. =). How long have you been TTC? This is our first month trying, but we've been NTNP since we got married a year ago. Any words of wisdom?

I wish I had some advice.. I've been ttc for about a year now .. I don't temp or opk.. Its kind of pointless for me since oh isn't hone much during the week.. I'd be so heart broken to find out I ovulate while he is gone .. So I just bd as much as possible:)

The only advice I have is to try and not let ttc take the fun out of sex.. Good luck!!

KITCAT I too chickened out like SKEET and am likely to test tomorrow.... FXD!:dust:

SKEET9924 I sure hope you had some late IB and you will be getting a bFP along with KITCAT and me!!:dust:

:wave: Hi Ladies!:dust:

AFM... CD26/11DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Was testing early today, but lost the nerve!! I am not feeling as hopeful, I have little to no symptoms really, but, you never know.... Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

:hi: ladies can i join in with you in getting BFP this year :flower:
Good luck to you all still trying :dust::dust:

xx

**EDIT - Sorry i didnt realise this was for ladies Trying for their 1st :dohh: **

Ok ladies, lets get this straight lol. I am not a professional tarot reader and nor do I claim to be!! :haha: Im now getting pm's asking for tarot readings and whilst I wish I could do them all and had the time I really dont have!! Im moving out in a few weeks and really have to crack on with getting organised - also I probly wont have the internet at my new place, at least for a while so its going to be hard to keep up with you all :(

Also, I feel I know skeet and kitcat fairly well after being on this thread with them for around a year!! I could really focus on the person I was reading for. I cant just do a tarot reading off of someone's username!! Probly the only other person I would know well enough is Mrs MM!!
I know all you ladies deserve one tho and I feel awful Im not going to be able to fulfill!! sorry :(
I will try my best after we get back online after the move to keep up and get to know you all a bit better so I can do a few more xxxx

Edited to add: I bet I could do ansty as well as mrs mm! x

It would be so amazing if we all got out bfp!!'

I would be so freaked if we all did! It will be awesome!! I thought I might've seen a shadow of a line on this mornings test but I spent 10 minutes staring at it from all angles and ended up throwing it out in frustration. I'm really feeling the need to bring out my frer for fmu testing tomorrow... what do you think ladies? To frer or not to frer?!

Just popping in to say good luck to all the Valentine's Day testers on this thread! :)

minni2906 - How did your appointment go today?

skeet9924 - I agree - I'd rather have kids now (28) & be able to enjoy them fully & be able to do things with them & then relax & spend time with DH (& hopefully grandkids!) later in life. Fingers crossed it works out that way for us both!

anorak - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs::hugs:

KristinaKarma - Welcome! :wave: Valentines sounds like the perfect day to ovulate!! :happydance:

Jo - Sorry hun. I didn't mean to pressure you. Good work on the readings for the girls - they were really interesting :thumbup:

Aww thats ok karry dont worry I just didnt realise everyone would want one lol!! I just dont feel like I can do them 'just like that' without the feeling of connection with the person who they're for. I promise if I have time after the move I'll sort you one out!!

Good luck to all those testing soon and fx'd those bfns turn into bfps before too long!!

Aww thats ok karry dont worry I just didnt realise everyone would want one lol!! I just dont feel like I can do them 'just like that' without the feeling of connection with the person who they're for. I promise if I have time after the move I'll sort you one out!!

Good luck to all those testing soon and fx'd those bfns turn into bfps before too long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->