*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

:hi: ladies can i join in with you in getting BFP this year :flower:
Good luck to you all still trying :dust::dust:

xx

**EDIT - Sorry i didnt realise this was for ladies Trying for their 1st :dohh: **

Not at all hun! I know a few ladies on the thread are trying for number 2 so you are more than welcome!!

KITCAT I too chickened out like SKEET and am likely to test tomorrow.... FXD!:dust:

SKEET9924 I sure hope you had some late IB and you will be getting a bFP along with KITCAT and me!!:dust:

:wave: Hi Ladies!:dust:

AFM... CD26/11DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Was testing early today, but lost the nerve!! I am not feeling as hopeful, I have little to no symptoms really, but, you never know.... Trying to keep my focus. *FXD BFP before our angel's due date of 2.15.12*:dust:

Good luck for tomorrow lovely lady! I've got a good feeling about February!! Only time will tell...

AFM... Trying to restrain myself from digging out the FRER after a shadow on an IC this morning. It was so faint I drove myself mental staring at it under different lights lol
I eventually decided if I couldn't see it without tiliting into the light then it is not a proper line... i'm thinking it was probably an evap. Will be continuing to test with my ICs until I get a bfp or AF. Wish me luck!!

ohh maybe it is a hint of a line!!! I'm using my frer tomorrow morning...I'm actually nervous about it...I might chicken out again!! I would love a bfp on vday but afraid of a bfn on vday!!

Tried everything this cycle and have been soo positive

started spotted yesterday :((((((((((

hoping its implantation bleeding??

so worried but not giving up hope!! this could still be it

pray, pray, pray!

Well another bfn.. Still no af.. Maybe spotting was af :shrug: I'm going to order some ic and wait a week.. If she doesn't show or if I get guaranteed preg signs as I don't really have any.. I'll test the

Aww no sorry skeet :( hope af stays away. I haven't tested yet but not feeling hopeful I feel like af is coming. Not going to bother wasting my frer I'm just going to do an IC. Will update when its done.

Thanks kit Kat.. Im kind of dissappounted I wasted my frer :( good luck!!

I don't know if I should count my spotting as af or not :shrug:

KITCAT Sorry that you got a BFN, but no :af: means you still have a chance! I hope we all get these BFPs in the next week! True true Bump Buddies!SKEET9924

LIKEAUSTRALIA How are you doing, Mrs. Preggars!!! I love it!! How are things?

TOOMUCH I'm Praying Hun!:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies, :wave: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

AFM... CD27/12DPO: Stalk my chart!! No tracking temp, just waiting on AF or BFP!! Well, I did go home and test last night, BFN, but I knew it was early, was just trying to capture the date prior to Valentine's day or Our angel's Ddate. I am now, just waiting. AF is due on Saturday..... Although we had focus, we will not be getting a BFP before our angel's due date, 2.15.12. Now we will try to get our 2012 delivery so March and April are our chances before we need to re-evaluate and plan accordingly. I hope you all enjoy your Valentine's Day no matter what you are doing:dust:

Sorry for the bfn's skeet and kitcatbaby, you're still not out yet. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. :)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

Aww no guys! ur not out till af shows tho! what cd are you both now?

Happy Valentines Day Ladies!!

I hope everyone gets to baby making tonight!!
AFM: I'm on CD 12. I have a follicle check with my doctor tonight. Fingers crossed that he gives me the go ahead to do my HCG shot tonight and IUI tomorrow!!

Things are updated :)

goooooood luck ladies who are testing.

So sorry anorak :hugs:

welcome newbies :))

Jo- your so stinkin cute lol!

Haven't had chance to look back but have we had any valentines bfp's????

Congratulations to all the new bfp's since I last looked!!

AFM I'm now 22 weeks and 5 days pregnant. All going well, babys proper bouncing around today. Probably more active ask worker two long days and am now enjoying a rest.

Any news here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->