*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

please add me to the list :)

AF hasn't arrived yet, did a test this morning and got BFN but it may be too early yet I am 13dpo...

Ooooh no af's for u both!!! hmm whats going on I wonder where are those bfp's hiding!!! when are you testing again?!

Antsy - me?? cute?? are u mad lol x

Also cannot believe its been 73 days since I found out Im pregnant. Seems like only yesterday. Time is going so fast I feel I havent had chance to stop and enjoy it!

Good Morning Ladies,

I went for my follicle check last night and had a total of 6!!! One of them were too small though so I have 5 good ones. I got my trigger shot last night and my doctor suggested we do a double IUI so I have my first IUI tonight and my second tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!!

HAJ YAY! for the trigger!:dust:

KITCAT FXD!! I hope AF stays far away! :dust:

SKEET9924 FXD! I hope AF stays far away!:dust:

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track symptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

HAJ YAY! for the trigger!:dust:

KITCAT FXD!! I hope AF stays far away! :dust:

SKEET9924 FXD! I hope AF stays far away!:dust:

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track symptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

Thanks hun!! Keep your head up, you're not out till the witch arrives. Achey bbs can very well be a sign of a bfp to come. My thoughts are with you!

I'm out girls. Af got me. Lots of pain but very light bleeding :( 1 year ttc. I've had enough x

kitcatbaby- I'm so sorry to hear about AF. I know it's disheartening but please try and stay positive and keep trying.

Oh kitkat.., sending big hugs!!!!! Now that you have hit the 1 year mark are you going to contact your dr?

Mrsmm... Good luck!! You are not out until af shows!!

Haj: yeah for trigger!!!! Good luck!!

Hi guys, sorry I've not been active in this thread since the start really but I thought you might like to update the list to add another bfp :)

:dust: to everyone else!!

Jo - No worries! I look forward to it & hopefully we'll get to know each other better in the mean time :) How's the move going? I can't believe you're 73 days gone either!! I still remember you announcing your BFP :happydance:

kitcatbaby - I do the exact same thing when I test. Every one so far has been a stark white negative but I also try tilt them under the light, squint, stand on one leg... :haha: I am so so sorry AF got you. I had my fingers crossed on one hand for you & the other for Skeet (& toes for MrsMM!). Hopefully March will be our month :flower:

Too_Much - I hope it is IB! Any update?

MrsMM24 - As I said on the other threads, I'm so sorry you didn't get your BFP in time but I hope it still shows up this cycle. I know how much you wanted it by today :hugs:

haj624 - Third times a charm to good luck again!! :haha:

AFM - CD11 & 26 days until testing. I should be ov next week & I can't wait! I feel so relaxed & positive this cycle so I hope that continues! :happydance:

DIZZY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! BFP?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Congratulations!! I'm so thrilled for you! I hope you have such a happy & healthy nine months!! :baby:

Oh kitkat.., sending big hugs!!!!! Now that you have hit the 1 year mark are you going to contact your dr?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jo - No worries! I look forward to it & hopefully we'll get to know each other better in the mean time :) How's the move going? I can't believe you're 73 days gone either!! I still remember you announcing your BFP :happydance:

kitcatbaby - I do the exact same thing when I test. Every one so far has been a stark white negative but I also try tilt them under the light, squint, stand on one leg... :haha: I am so so sorry AF got you. I had my fingers crossed on one hand for you & the other for Skeet (& toes for MrsMM!). Hopefully March will be our month :flower:

Too_Much - I hope it is IB! Any update?

MrsMM24 - As I said on the other threads, I'm so sorry you didn't get your BFP in time but I hope it still shows up this cycle. I know how much you wanted it by today :hugs:

haj624 - Third times a charm to good luck again!! :haha:

AFM - CD11 & 26 days until testing. I should be ov next week & I can't wait! I feel so relaxed & positive this cycle so I hope that continues! :happydance:

Well its my 2nd and 3rd IUI all together lol but hopefully the third one tomorrow is what brings me my BFP!! Baby Dust to everyone!!

I'm already under a FS skeet :) they gave me my lap earlier this month and we are waiting for OHs SA results at the moment. He's seeing me again in July :)
I'm not going to give up til I get my little bean!

@babyfeva and @karry1412... thank you for your kind words girls. I won't give up! Just taking it hard this month I think. Love the support from this thread!

I'm already under a FS skeet :) they gave me my lap earlier this month and we are waiting for OHs SA results at the moment. He's seeing me again in July :)
I'm not going to give up til I get my little bean!

I'm glad your under the care of a fs.. I do believe you will get your bfp..even Jo tarot reading thinks so :)

Thanks a million skeet :)
Would you mind if I added you to my ttc buddies in my siggy? You've been so supportive this cycle :) I'm buds with mrsmm24 aswell and we seem to have somewhat similar cycles.

okay ladies i have a question-

well i now offically don't know when i ov'd, i am on cd33 today. I tested and got a bfn so then i was thinking that i heard you can get a + ovulation test if your preg? so i dip a test stick in the same cup and got a def + more of a + then i have ever seen using these things....so now i am really confused and wondering wth???? i have had cycles that were 40 days long and had short one 20 days long...i have different app's i use and one said i ov'd on the 1/31 but i got a + (at least i thought) on 1/25 crazy right.

I have offically decided that i need to start temping since just using opk isn't working out for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->