*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Thanks a million skeet :)
Would you mind if I added you to my ttc buddies in my siggy? You've been so supportive this cycle :) I'm buds with mrsmm24 aswell and we seem to have somewhat similar cycles.

I would love to be your ttc buddy!!!! That means so much to me!!!

Woohoo a brand new ttc buddy :)
Any luck for you today hun? Are you going to test again or count your spotting as AF?

HAJ YAY! for the trigger!:dust:

KITCAT FXD!! I hope AF stays far away! :dust:

SKEET9924 FXD! I hope AF stays far away!:dust:

AFM... CD28/13DPO: Well, I tested today, in honor of our Angel. BFN. I took my temp as well, it is still about 98.64, but.... I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs. I am not as hopeful but will continue to track symptoms until AF arrives. AF is due on Saturday..... today has started off hard, as I knew it would. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Sad day for me today, so I apologize if I am not on as much as you all may have gotten accustomed to. I hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's Day!:dust:

Aw darling sorry you didn't see that bfp today :(
I hope that you are coping ok with the sadness of today. I'm thinking of you and your little family more than ever! Lots of love x

Sorry about the bfn Mrs MM. Thinking of you and your angel xx

Can I join ladies?
On cycle 5 now, my goal has recently changed from having our baby in 2012 to conceiving our baby in 2012...I'm hoping this is much more realistic and will definitely happen :)
I've been reading through a lot of these comments - huge congrats to those who have their bfps, and fingers and toes crossed for everyone else :dust:

Well got my ic's today.. It was bfn.. No surprise there!! If af isn't here by the weekend in counting last weeks spotting as af

AF was due for me on Sunday...tested Friday with a BFN and yesterday with a BFN. Have sore BBs, and did have cramping, but it's faded now. Haven't even so much as spotted this month...have no idea what's going on.

Why are bodies so annoying, unreliable, and confusing?! Aaaagh! :growlmad:

AF was due for me on Sunday...tested Friday with a BFN and yesterday with a BFN. Have sore BBs, and did have cramping, but it's faded now. Haven't even so much as spotted this month...have no idea what's going on.

Why are bodies so annoying, unreliable, and confusing?! Aaaagh! :growlmad:

I couldn't agree more!!! Life was so easy when I was on bc.. My period came when it should .. No guessing nothing..!! I've had period cramps for 1.5 weeks and bloating for the past few days

Originally Posted by RAFwife
Can I join ladies?
On cycle 5 now, my goal has recently changed from having our baby in 2012 to conceiving our baby in 2012...I'm hoping this is much more realistic and will definitely happen
I've been reading through a lot of these comments - huge congrats to those who have their bfps, and fingers and toes crossed for everyone else

me too, just got my p's this week sooo sad :((

and switched to conceiving in 2012 too!

cycle #4 to start...
finding this so hard, but sooo good to have support from all the ladies in this forum :)

haj624 - Well you know what they say - third times a charm! :thumbup:

kitcatbaby - I think everyone has a hard month every now & again. It must be especially hard hitting the year mark. I know it'll happen for you soon :hugs:

HAJ624 I hope that your IUI goes well today Hun, and thanks for the kind words yesterday.:dust:

BABYFEVA Thanks for your thoughts yesterday, it means alot and helped me to re-focus...:flower::dust:

KITCAT SKEET is going to be a great TTC Buddy and even better Bump buddy! So sorry that AF snuck in, I know TTC is hard, I am on 30+ cycles, but don't give up Hun, your BFP is out there, hoepfully sooner rather than later! Thanks so much for your kind words, my family and I appreciate it greatly!:dust:

SKEET Thanks so much for your words, I am so happy your ICs came. I also hope that you are just waiting for a later BFP... :dust:

KARRY Thanks Hun! I am beyond appreciative for your kindness!:flower::dust:

JO Thanks so much Hun! I needed the hugs and thoughts yesterday!

DIZZYDOLL CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!! :happydance:

RAVEN temping will be a good thing, make sure to sign up for Fertilityfriend so you can chart easier and post so we can stalk! You can sign up free by clicking on my chart!:dust:

AFM... CD29/14DPO: After a very hard and difficult day, I am back with a new goal. Our Angel's date has now passed, we conceived in May, so we are hoping now to have a dark pink sticky BFP by May! I am feeling AF symptoms, including the achy bbs but more cramping, AF is due in 2 days, there is still a chance for a late BFP, however, I am doubtful of that today. Just hoping not to have a cycle like the last which was well over 40 days. I am still a little sad, but my dedication is holding me higher than I was yesterday. I am now working towards a new TTC focus. Thank you ladies that said a prayer, had me in your thoughts, and left me kind words:flower::dust:

Oh, my last post yesterday was #3000!!!!:thumbup:

Thanks mrsmm!! Called my ob today she wants me to go in for a Beta test.. She said everything points towards pregnancy, but if not she may want me to come in for more tests just to be on the safe side

Good Morning ladies!! Ok I have a question and I need honest opinions even if they're not what i want to hear

So I had my HCG trigger shot on Tuesday at 6:30 P.M. I had my IUI at about 6:00 P.M. last night. My doctor had said we could do another one this morning at 10:30am (right now) but of course my dh who is a cop in the city got called into work. I've read that most women don't ovulate until 36 hours after the shot. So my question is if we did the IUI at 24 hrs post trigger and I didn't ovulate for another 12 hours give or take (assuming thats when I ovulated) would I still have a shot? I have been googling like a crazy woman this morning and have been getting all different answers about how long washed sperm lives.

Somebody give me an answer before I make myself crazy

MrsMM24-
thanks for the advice i will make sure to post my chart from ff as soon as i get it started!!

:dust:

MrsMM24 - I really feel for you hun. I just want you to know I'm thinking of you. I hope you're doing ok :hugs:

Thanks mrsmm!! Called my ob today she wants me to go in for a Beta test.. She said everything points towards pregnancy, but if not she may want me to come in for more tests just to be on the safe side

All sounds good skeet :) I really hope your beta comes back with lots of high numbers! If its not pregnancy I just can't think what else it could be... keep us listed and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed x

Saw my gyn Monday:
No REAL answers yet, but we're getting there! She did say it's not normal for me to have gotten AF back for one cycle and then have it disappear again. So she is running some blood work. She's testing for everything, and she did mention PCOS is a possibility. I'm REALLY hopeful that PCOS isn't the case.

She has started me on Prometrium, which is basically progesterone. Once I've finished taking it, I should start a cycle! Woohoo!

I'm so excited at the thought of having a cycle again!! Most people hate AF, but right now I'm thinking "BRING IT ON!"

All sounds good skeet :) I really hope your beta comes back with lots of high numbers! If its not pregnancy I just can't think what else it could be... keep us listed and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed x

I hope it does too.. Oh just told me if I'm not pregnant this time he thinks I should go back on bc :cry: he thinks we have too much stress on our plate right now and we should take a break for a while... I'm already having a hard time this week as is been a year since we lost out first one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->