*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Ok, now 4 days late and still :bfn: definitely thinking im out this month but where is AF?!

Hey ladies? How was your weekend? Anything new? I haven't been on since Friday because I was in gatlinburg TN with no service. But now we are on our way home. I still have not Ov :( I don't know what's going on!

Oh wow, not been on this thread for a while. Thirteen BFPs congratulations ladies. I'm still waiting for mine after having a little break we're starting again!xx

EDIT ^^ I just posted this on the old thread, not sure how many BFPs there are now! :dust:

Jm, maybe you ov earlier??? are you doing anything different this cycle? Sometimes that throws off OV

Well I have been using OPK and I haven't gotten a +
I guess I could have before I started testing. We have been BDing every other day
So I hope that will do it :) I don't think I have done anything different. I mean my cycles
Have been irregular for about 7 month since I've been tracking them. Last month I thought I was getting back to a regular cycle but maybe I'm wrong

I say just keep bding every other day...you never know ..a lot of people get preg and never get the positive opk

Yes very true!! My friend never got a +OPk and she BD every other day and got PG so I have hope :)

Hey ladies? How was your weekend? Anything new? I haven't been on since Friday because I was in gatlinburg TN with no service. But now we are on our way home. I still have not Ov :( I don't know what's going on!

Sometimes travel can delay ovulation or maybe like your friend said the OPK just didn't pick it up. Some women ovulate at levels below th OPK kits so I say keep dtd every other day and I will keep my fxed for a BFP for you!!!

HLC2109, my sister in law was pregnant but her first two pregnancy tests came up negative. Now she is in her second trimester. Ya never know...

You are def. right about that. i still have hope! thanks my FXed for you as well :)
yeah i know that is possible. i think its weird that i got a Positive OPK last month 3 days in a row and this month i have yet to see a positive...

Well, here is a mini updat, still on vacay with my wife...

We tested early moning, good urine, 8/26. Bfn! :sad1: We are going to try to get a doc appt to get things sorted out. Im moving on to a Sept bfp hopefully.... hope everyone is well especially those expriencing Irene. We will be returning home to it tomorrow.

Thanks for the support ladies, AF got me today. Oh well maybe this cycle!

Jmandrews ~ Have you been checking CP/CM? When are you taking your OPK's??

MrsMM ~ Sorry to hear of your bfn's.. What Dpo are you?? :hugs:

HLC ~ So sorry to hear the :witch: got you!! GL next month!! :hugs:

I'm on 7DPO.. just waiting, waiting, waiting!! :coffee: CD21 progesterone check Thurs!! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!!

Please can I join the thread? Big congrats to all those who have got their beautiful :bfp:s so far and loads of :dust: to everyone else trying or waiting :)

I am hoping for a 2012 baby - fingers crossed.

xx

Thanks for the support ladies, AF got me today. Oh well maybe this cycle!

Hate :af: sometimes!! Grrrrrr! :grr: Don't worry hun, we'll beat her this cycle! We're on about the same cycle, I'm on CD 3 right now. Maybe we'll do the POAS dance together in September. Fxed for BFP's!!

Hello Ladies!!

Please can I join the thread? Big congrats to all those who have got their beautiful :bfp:s so far and loads of :dust: to everyone else trying or waiting :)

I am hoping for a 2012 baby - fingers crossed.

xx

Welcome Mrs W 11!! :flower: This is a great group of ladies and we are full of babydust wishes for 2012 babies!! How long have you been TTC? Are you temping/charting/checking CM too?

Hi! We've been ntnp since we got married in
May. I've been checking cm but that was all so far.... However cd6 tomorrow & I'm starting temping in the morning with opks at the ready! I want my bfp before Xmas!!

How about you ladies how long have you been ttc?

Xxxxx

Ps we fly to Australia in 8 days & I'm worried I'll ov during the flight!!! What to do?!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->