*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Aww sorry af got you kitcat :( poop. Hoping our test brings some good results skeet, Im sorry if its a daft question, but whats a beta test??

Sometimes I hate being a woman... we are supposed to be in tune with our bodies but sometimes I swear I haven't got a clue what's going on in there. I've got af bang on time pretty normal amount of flow etc but my boobs are gigantic and killing me... usually they go down when af arrives. Why can't my body just behave the same why every cycle?! At least that way I would have a bit of a clue if something was different :(
Rant over! Sorry girls

No worries kitcat I'm feeling the exact same way!!! I really want to count last week as af but I don't feel like it!! My boobs are sore like pre af.. I'm getting af type cramps and acne!!!

No worries kitcat I'm feeling the exact same way!!! I really want to count last week as af but I don't feel like it!! My boobs are sore like pre af.. I'm getting af type cramps and acne!!!

=( it's utter rubbish isn't it!? why can't our bodies behave themselves?! Do you ever want to just give up?

I do!! Actually with all the issues I have ttc .. I often wonder if I'm meant to conceive.. I found out today that I have more issues on top of the a- blood and high risk of mc or ectopic.. I'm not really sure what it is but it has something to do with the antibodies in my blood .. It starts with a h and is a big word .. They said they would discuss it with me more when I go in next she just briefly told me about it on the phone.. But she did say it would mean even more blood work and monitoring :(

That's part of the reason oh wants to stop ttc .. All of my losses have been hard in him aswell

:( its not fair hun! I hope your medical issues don't stand in the way of having a family hun! I also have quite a bit of medical history which could be playing a part in my ttc difficulties but I try not to think about it too much it just depresses me. When will you get more bloods done then skeet?

well I got my bloods done today..I should get results tomorrow...if its neg I will probably have to go in a see her...find out why i'm having cramps, the spotting last week and missing af

I will for sure.. Hopefully they call me early afternoon.. I'll call by 4 if I haven't heard from them..thank you so much for the support :hugs:

SKEET stopping in to see the results!???? FXD!:dust::dust:

MINNI soooo loving your attitude of BRING IT ON!!! I am soo pumped for you to be getting answers and starting a cycle to TTC!!!:dust:

:wave: KITCAT and ladies!!!!

AFM... CD30/15DPO: Well, I have not tested again, and won't until I am at least one day late, that would be Sunday. I did take my temp a couple times after I committed to stopping, because I was testing. Not really SS either, just noticing anything that is hard to ignore, which is nothing. Cramping has subsided alot and the achey bbs has also. I am still charting and you are welcome to STALK it! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned, that is filled with BFP testing, BFP :sex:, OV preparations, or just a plain excellent weekend!:dust:

Hey ladies if I had a temp jump this morning does that mean I ovulated yesterday? I should have because of my HCG shot.

SKEET stopping in to see the results!???? FXD!:dust::dust:

MINNI soooo loving your attitude of BRING IT ON!!! I am soo pumped for you to be getting answers and starting a cycle to TTC!!!:dust:

:wave: KITCAT and ladies!!!!

AFM... CD30/15DPO: Well, I have not tested again, and won't until I am at least one day late, that would be Sunday. I did take my temp a couple times after I committed to stopping, because I was testing. Not really SS either, just noticing anything that is hard to ignore, which is nothing. Cramping has subsided alot and the achey bbs has also. I am still charting and you are welcome to STALK it! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned, that is filled with BFP testing, BFP :sex:, OV preparations, or just a plain excellent weekend!:dust:

Thanks mrsmm :) I hate this time in my cycle cos there's nothing to look forwards to or prepare for. Ov is weeks away and all I have for company is the stinky witch lol
Hope to see a bfp from you soon :)

Hey ladies if I had a temp jump this morning does that mean I ovulated yesterday? I should have because of my HCG shot.

I suppose it depends on how high the jump was. But, I would say yes. Especially since you had the shot....

I will update you ladies as soon as I figure out what my results are :)

Not much. Still waiting to ov, but I'm hopeful it'll happen within the next couple of days. I've got some watery/EWCM and a dip in temps, so maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe CD16... But the not knowing is getting a little bit stressful, so despite DH's opposition, I'm definitely picking up some OPKs online next month....

Not much. Still waiting to ov, but I'm hopeful it'll happen within the next couple of days. I've got some watery/EWCM and a dip in temps, so maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe CD16... But the not knowing is getting a little bit stressful, so despite DH's opposition, I'm definitely picking up some OPKs online next month....

well fingers crossed you o soon. then we can both treck through the tww!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->