*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

My OPK results from today :)

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160640-1.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120219_160735.jpg

Thank you so much skeet! :hugs: Does that mean tomorrow is 1DPO? :wacko:

Possibly but you should do another Opk tomorrow and if its gone negative then class tomorrow as Ov day and the day after as 1dpo :)
And a positive Opk doesn't always mean you are Ov... the only ways to confirm Ov are temping or day 21 bloods :)
Good luck!

It really has.. Guess people are out enjoying their weekend.. For us in Ontario it's a long weekend :) haven't heard from mrsmm at all :shrug:

Long weekend :) I haven't had a weekend to enjoy...my next day off work isn't until Thursday :(
I'm a bit of a novice on US geography skeet... where abouts is Ontario?

Thank you so much skeet! :hugs: Does that mean tomorrow is 1DPO? :wacko:

Possibly but you should do another Opk tomorrow and if its gone negative then class tomorrow as Ov day and the day after as 1dpo :)
And a positive Opk doesn't always mean you are Ov... the only ways to confirm Ov are temping or day 21 bloods :)
Good luck!

Thank you for your advice hun :hugs: I'll do another OPK tomorrow and see what the outcome is. Surely it wouldn't be Positive for 3 days right? I shall keep you posted how I get on :D

Ontario is in Canada hun ;)

It really has.. Guess people are out enjoying their weekend.. For us in Ontario it's a long weekend :) haven't heard from mrsmm at all :shrug:

Long weekend :) I haven't had a weekend to enjoy...my next day off work isn't until Thursday :(
I'm a bit of a novice on US geography skeet... where abouts is Ontario?

Ontario is actually in Canada.. Ugh sucks that you haven't had a weekend :(

Haha how embarrassing I didn't know that :p
I'm not stupid... honest!
I work as a restaurant manager so a weekend is a rare occasion for me :( we don't get much time off!

ah thanks minni! I did wonder - hope it works for u!
Skeet - we were pretty much still on the 'break' when we concieved!! we only dtd twice the whole cycle thats why I was so shocked.. after about 18 months we didnt expect it at all.. thats why i think he wasnt even thinking of going back to protection!!

kitcat I wouldnt have known either - I am useless at geography!! Its one if my oh's strong points tho he knows where everythin is!

Hope Mrs MM is ok!!

That's alright kitcat .. I don't really know the geography for your area either .. I barely even know the states. I guess being a restaurant manager weekends are your busiest time.

Jo- the first time I got preg I had missed my bc pill a bit throughout the month then oh messed up and didn't pull out once and I got preg. It's funny how when your not trying its so easy.. Now that I want to get preg.. Nothing!!

I think we should use reverse psychology, pretend that we don't want to be Pregnant..see if that helps? :haha:

That's so true! It always seems to happen to girls when they don't want it and now we all do want it its so difficult! Not fair!

CONGRATS DIZZY!!!
WELCOME NEWCOMERS!!!

I got pregnant when it was least convienent. We were not trying... baby making sex is stressful... We just had passionate, i love you sex with nothing tied to it and bam. Inconvient pregnancy... (insurance reasons)
I actually reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly dont want a holiday baby (nov,dec,jan) so I might actually be wtt for a couple months.... dont get me wrong i would love my baby regaurdless, theres just already soooooooooooooooo much going on at christmas already... STRESS! lol

kitcatbaby: Very true! :dohh:

Antsy: :hi: Thank you for the welcome :hugs: I know what you mean about a Holiday baby and all the stress around Christmas etc.

EXCAL definitely positive, BD!!! GL FXD!:dust:

KITCAT and SKEET hang in there my dear TTC buddies! Good news is near!:dust:

JO thanks for asking, as it turns out, I am doing good, REALLY good!

AFM... CD33/18DPO: I was suppose to test yesterday, but didn't I waited until I was later... you can read more in my journal.... BFP! Ladies.... :bfp: I am passed happy, but just as far passed scared. I booked an appt with my doc for Thursday since I have had a MC and we are going to move forward from there. I am cautious, very cautious.... I thank you all for your support in each way that it was given, and I know you all know I am going nowhere, I will be here through the testing threads as long as I can. I want to send an extra special thanks to my "Secret Santa" ladies!!! Read more in the journal... Let's go Feb BFPS!!!!

MrsMM: Thank you so much hun :hugs:

And......A huge Congratulations on your BFP!!!! I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months and beyond! :dust: :happydance:

MrsMM... I don't think I could be happier if it was my own bfp <3 I am so very pleased for you! Your little angel sent you a beautiful gift this month :) Absolutely over the moon for you!! I wish you all the luck in the world and will keep my fingers crossed that its a sticky one... I knew I had a good feeling about Feb for you xx

mrsmm ahhhh!!!! i cant tell you how excited i am for you!!! h & h 9 months!!!:baby::baby::baby:

MrsMM - I am sooooo beyond happy for you!!!! :happydance: Your angel absolutely sent you a wonderful gift this month!! I pray for you that this will be a sticky bean!! Congratulations, hun!! :happydance:

Wow!!! Arrrggh what brilliant news to read!! Congratulations MrsMM!! I was hoping that you werent online for a good reason hehe. Brilliant stuff, I know how much it will mean to you to get that bfp this month, it was sooo meant to be! Fx'd so tightly for you for a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx :hugs: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->