*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Well results were neg.. I'm just going to say that spotting was af and move on :cry: hopefully oh will change his mind and I'll still get a chance to be part of baby in my belly by 2012

SKEET stopping in to see the results!???? FXD!:dust::dust:

MINNI soooo loving your attitude of BRING IT ON!!! I am soo pumped for you to be getting answers and starting a cycle to TTC!!!:dust:

:wave: KITCAT and ladies!!!!

AFM... CD30/15DPO: Well, I have not tested again, and won't until I am at least one day late, that would be Sunday. I did take my temp a couple times after I committed to stopping, because I was testing. Not really SS either, just noticing anything that is hard to ignore, which is nothing. Cramping has subsided alot and the achey bbs has also. I am still charting and you are welcome to STALK it! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned, that is filled with BFP testing, BFP :sex:, OV preparations, or just a plain excellent weekend!:dust:

Thanks, MrsMM! I am so ready for this!

Day 2 of 10 taking prometrium. :thumbup: I kinda wish this would go faster. But, all in due time. :flower:

Sorry skeet :(
I hope you and OH can work through this and continue ttc. I know that personally me and my OH are finding it particularly difficult ttc right now and we often talk about taking a break and just NTNP for a while to take the pressure off! Whatever you decide you are still a part of team 2012 :) even if it has to become team 2013.

Hiya ladies :hi:

Hope you don't mind if I join in? We are trying for our 2012 baby following a Miscarriage on 4th January 2012 at 6 and a half weeks :(

Fingers crossed for all TTC'ers and lot's of baby dust! :dust:

Sorry skeet :(
I hope you and OH can work through this and continue ttc. I know that personally me and my OH are finding it particularly difficult ttc right now and we often talk about taking a break and just NTNP for a while to take the pressure off! Whatever you decide you are still a part of team 2012 :) even if it has to become team 2013.

Thanks ladies! I'm just going to leave the option up to him., I'm not going back on bc so of he wants to not ttc then he's going to have to make the choice :) i dont want to give up., i figure if we are not ttc i dont want to go on bc cause then we will have to start from scratch again.. This way if i have issues wjen we ttc again the dr will proceed with testing if need be ..even if we don't ttc I'll still come on here and support you ladies :)

Well skeet thats what worked for me!! we were always ntnp but he did decide he didnt want to be having babies.. but he knew i wasnt on bcp and then a few months later.. ta da! just when I'd given up and least expected it. really strange! xx

Now he says he always did want them with me really.. think he just needed persuading!

Ohhh no. Sorry it missed a letter out. its meant to say *wasnt !!!

I'm currently have a M/C but hope to try again shortly after! My husband and I just got married last July and bought our first home. When I first found out I was pregnant I was really scared and wondering how it happened because we use protection, however once I got used to the idea we both became extremely excited and it jump started us to realize we wanted a baby! I'm nervous, anxious and scared about TTC again, but I know everything we go through and experience will be worth it in the end if we have a healthy baby. :)

What a great post and a great support group!!!!

Jo- ok that makes sense.. I remember you going on your break :)

Laurie: I'm so sorry to hear of your mc.. Your situation sounds very similar to how I started ttc.. Good luck when u continue ttc again .. Sending you lots of :dust:

Woohoo! I got my first positive OPK today! :happydance:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120218_160951.jpg

prometrium is what helped me get my period several times over 2011. I usually took it and the day to three days after taking the last pill, I had my period.

The threads gone quiet the past few days. Hope everyone is doing ok. Any news on MrsMM24 yet? Xx

It really has.. Guess people are out enjoying their weekend.. For us in Ontario it's a long weekend :) haven't heard from mrsmm at all :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->