*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Wow!!!! Huge congratulations mrsmm!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :happydance:

Eeeek I think I'm more excited for you then I would be for myself!

OMG MrsMM - that is insanely good news!!! So so happy for you :D

skeet9924 - Sorry to hear your OH has decided to stop TTC for a while. I hope he changes his mind back really soon :hugs: If you were to conceive can the doctors help you with your blood? Good luck with your next appointment. I know it's a rough time for you but just know that we're all here for you & if you need someone to talk to you can PM me any time :flower:

haj624 - The temp jump certainly sounds like you ov'd yesterday alright! How was your timing? Hope this is your cycle!

Excalibur - Welcome! :wave: Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Good work on your OPK - I hope to be seeing that myself soon!

laurielynn88 - I am so sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

MrsMM - I know I already congratulated you last night but I'm saying it again: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so super happy for you! I'm surprised I didn't crack my laptop screen when I jumped up when I saw your post! :haha: How are you feeling? I know it wasn't the exact date you were hoping for but you definitely have a little angel up there looking over you :flower:

AFM - CD17 today. I normally ov around CD18 (FF seems to be predicting CD19) so I'm hoping my OPKs will confirm really soon! I'm not checking my cervical position or CF this time because to be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing so what's the point! Still temping though & they seem to be all over the place at the moment. Hoping for a nice dip soon!

Hope everyone is doing well & you all enjoy your pancakes tonight!

skeet9924 - Sorry to hear your OH has decided to stop TTC for a while. I hope he changes his mind back really soon :hugs: If you were to conceive can the doctors help you with your blood? Good luck with your next appointment. I know it's a rough time for you but just know that we're all here for you & if you need someone to talk to you can PM me any time :flower:

haj624 - The temp jump certainly sounds like you ov'd yesterday alright! How was your timing? Hope this is your cycle!

Excalibur - Welcome! :wave: Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Good work on your OPK - I hope to be seeing that myself soon!

MrsMM - I know I already congratulated you last night but I'm saying it again: CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so super happy for you! I'm surprised I didn't crack my laptop screen when I jumped up when I saw your post! :haha: How are you feeling? I know it wasn't the exact date you were hoping for but you definitely have a little angel up there looking over you :flower:

AFM - CD17 today. I normally ov around CD18 (FF seems to be predicting CD19) so I'm hoping my OPKs will confirm really soon! I'm not checking my cervical position or CF this time because to be honest, I don't really know what I'm doing so what's the point! Still temping though & they seem to be all over the place at the moment. Hoping for a nice dip soon!

Hey hun!! I had my IUI the night before the O and we bd that night!!

:hi:

Thank you hun :hugs: I had my Positive OPK for 3 days, not tested since but I'm guessing it will be Negative now as the last time I checked, the lines were going faint. :) I hope you get your Positive OPK real soon hun :hugs:

We will certainly enjoy our pancakes tonight :haha: Hope you enjoy yours too! :happydance:

KARRY1412 Girl.... I feel good, nervous, but good.... I am trying not to worry or concentrate too much on darkness until my appt on Thursday.... FXD!

:flower: I want to thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and :dust: that you have given over the last year. It has certainly helped me through, I am nervous as the lines are still rather light, but I am holding on.... Thank you so much for your support ladies, it means so much!:flower:

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

Apparently they can help me with my blood if i conceive, and they will monitor it very closely. Unfortunetly I think since friday when my Oh said he didnt want to ttc anymore...he's kind of cut me off!!....I spent all weekend with him, and anytime I got close he acted as if I had the plague!! I"m sure he will get over it though..he's having a hard time with all this aswell. It was funny cause I'd try to be so annoyed with him, then he would do something sweet for me to show me he still cares lol.

My Ovulation Chart

Ladies, is this too early for an implantation dip??

That does seem early .. But wow!! What a jump after the dip!!!

Did u take your temps at the same time?

How do u manage to take your temp every day.. I really want to start I even have a thermometer beside my bed.. But I don't even think of it until I've hit snooze three times and by then my temps wouldnt be accurate :shrug:

Did u take your temps at the same time?

How do u manage to take your temp every day.. I really want to start I even have a thermometer beside my bed.. But I don't even think of it until I've hit snooze three times and by then my temps wouldnt be accurate :shrug:

i try to but whenever i wake up in the middle of the night (or what i think is the middle of the night) i just reach over grab the thermometer and take it. Then ill actually open my eyes and look at the time. If I have less then 3 hours to sleep, I just take that temp and use a bbt adjuster.

Hmm maybe I'll start temping since oh wants to go on a break.. Atleast I can see when abouts I'm ovulating for when we do decide to ttc again

How long do you think that you guys are going to break for? Are you going to NTNP or use contraceptives?

I'm refusing to use contraceptives.. I've told oh if he doesn't want me preg then he needs to pull out.. He claimed a while back after we had some issues in our life that he want to not try any more and I told him to just start pulling out and it never happened .. I'm sure once he gets back on his feet with stuff then .. He will be willing and ready to go.. I figure I'm not justifying what I want but I understand his concerns and am willing to compromise.. If this is what he truely wants right now, then he needs to take action on it..

I also went to my reg dr tonight about my weird spotting what I think may have been af.. He said chances are it was an unovultory cycle which is pretty normal especially since what my body has been through in the past year.. He said that if it happens again next cycle to come in and he will run some tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->