*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Hi Bug! I'm pretty good. A little pensive because I had some light brown spotting yesterday and a tiny bit today. Been told it's nothing to worry about but can't help it :dohh:

I'm having my first bloods at 7 weeks and meeting the midwife for more bloods at 10 weeks. First scan in NZ is 12 weeks. So a little bit nervous something could go wrong but won't get picked up for ages. I'm a worry wart though!

Ohhh you O today! Hope you are dtd lots :)

Jmandrews ~ Have you been checking CP/CM? When are you taking your OPK's??

MrsMM ~ Sorry to hear of your bfn's.. What Dpo are you?? :hugs:

HLC ~ So sorry to hear the :witch: got you!! GL next month!! :hugs:

I'm on 7DPO.. just waiting, waiting, waiting!! :coffee: CD21 progesterone check Thurs!! :thumbup:

hey wantabby! yes i have been checking CM... but i am not seeing a change this cycle. i haven't seen EWCM yet. :(

Still haven't O'd yet jmandrews?! :dohh:

You should be 3dpo by now...?! You going to start temping next cycle?

Hi! We've been ntnp since we got married in
May. I've been checking cm but that was all so far.... However cd6 tomorrow & I'm starting temping in the morning with opks at the ready! I want my bfp before Xmas!!

How about you ladies how long have you been ttc?

Xxxxx

We got married in May also! May 8th, how about you? We've also been NTNP since the wedding but this is our first real ttc cycle :). I'm on CD 3 now and just started temping and charting. Fxed!!

I sooooooooo want a BFP by Christmas! My sister and my sister in law both got pregnant during our wedding week and I would love to join my sisters by Christmas. I keep telling my DH that all I want for Christmas is a bun in the oven! Lol.

~Molly

Still haven't O'd yet jmandrews?! :dohh:

You should be 3dpo by now...?! You going to start temping next cycle?

Nope :nope: not that I'm aware of anyway.
Yes I want to I just don't know how or what to look for.

Find a bbt thermometer and sign up to www.fertilityfriend.com and just start temping from whenever. I don't think it matters if you start at the beginning of a cycle or in the middle.

You just wake up and take your temp first thing before you get out of bed, or even talk. (Try to do it at the same time each day) and then log your temp in FF. Eventually you will see a pattern (might take a couple of cycles). It will help you pinpoint O (after it's happened of course).

Well worth it!

Well, i had a ultrasound last week and it looks like i have PCOS, still have to confirm with blood tests but not looking good :cry:
Hubby had a second SA because his live sperm on the first SA were low and the second analysis couldnt even be done because his whole count was under 2 million! :(
things are a bit crappy at the moment...

good luck to those ladies testing soon.. xxx

Find a bbt thermometer and sign up to www.fertilityfriend.com and just start temping from whenever. I don't think it matters if you start at the beginning of a cycle or in the middle.

You just wake up and take your temp first thing before you get out of bed, or even talk. (Try to do it at the same time each day) and then log your temp in FF. Eventually you will see a pattern (might take a couple of cycles). It will help you pinpoint O (after it's happened of course).

Well worth it!

Thanks Wilsey! i am definitely going to give temping a shot. that was very helpful! :) i might got buy a bbt therm today!

and if you don't mind me asking. can i see your chart from this past cycle when you became pregnant? im trying to understand how to read these charts

Hi Everyone! I would love to join this thread I am ttc with my first and would love to have a 2012 baby! This is my 3rd cycle ttc.

Well worth it!

Thanks Wilsey! i am definitely going to give temping a shot. that was very helpful! :) i might got buy a bbt therm today!

and if you don't mind me asking. can i see your chart from this past cycle when you became pregnant? im trying to understand how to read these charts

fertilityfriend.com has a charting course where you learn everything you need to know :)

Well, i had a ultrasound last week and it looks like i have PCOS, still have to confirm with blood tests but not looking good :cry:
Hubby had a second SA because his live sperm on the first SA were low and the second analysis couldnt even be done because his whole count was under 2 million! :(
things are a bit crappy at the moment...

good luck to those ladies testing soon.. xxx

Hi rosabelle I really hope your okay and that things get better for you soon :hugs:

Hi! We've been ntnp since we got married in
May. I've been checking cm but that was all so far.... However cd6 tomorrow & I'm starting temping in the morning with opks at the ready! I want my bfp before Xmas!!

How about you ladies how long have you been ttc?

Xxxxx

We got married in May also! May 8th, how about you? We've also been NTNP since the wedding but this is our first real ttc cycle :). I'm on CD 3 now and just started temping and charting. Fxed!!

I sooooooooo want a BFP by Christmas! My sister and my sister in law both got pregnant during our wedding week and I would love to join my sisters by Christmas. I keep telling my DH that all I want for Christmas is a bun in the oven! Lol.

~Molly

Hey Molly,

We got married on 14th May so just a few days after you :) My sister in law got pregnant around the same time as our wedding too.

I am on CD6 now I think and starting temping this morning and will be doing OPKs, I think from CD8, does that sound about right?

We can get our BFPs before christmas, fingers crossed!!!

xx

No worries jm - does this link work? My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"