*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congratulations UenvyMEsha!! H&H 9 months!!

Welcome back, pnuts!! I hope the clomiphene helps and you get your BFP soon! :)

Omg, haj...23 vials? Wow. I feel like whoever was taking your blood is secretly a vampire or something...that just seems like so much blood!

AFM: Just waiting on AF to leave the building. She always shows up uninvited and then lingers after you've asked her to leave... I was planning on going for every other day BD until right before ov this cycle, but DH is having none of it and wants to try to BD every day...I suppose we'll see who wins out. :)[/Quote}

Thank you. I plan on BDing every day starting friday, but we will see. I'm hoping we get it right this time. now do I have to stay laying down for awhile and then wash up? I mean when it gets in there, don't it stay in there for the most part?

Hi ladies hope everyone is feeling fine and dandy :)
My crazy early testing began today at 7dpo (I know its ridiculous lol) it was of course a bfn. I have months like this sometimes where I just can't stop testing... even after ttc for so long. You would think I'd have learnt by now. Anybody else testing around now? Xx

Lol I tested this morning .. Bfn of course.. I keep saying im going to wait until I Feel preg ( can't go with the late thing any more my cycle has been everywhere lately)

Lol what are we like? I should know not to bother but I just can't help myself...

I would like to be on the list too please, really want 2012 to be the year for
Bfp and for all of you lovely ladies! Been ttc for a year last month and really
Don't want to go another year of waiting :)

Welcome babyread :) great bunch of girls here you're gonna love it! I'm also a 13 month ttcer x

you know i was just thinking, wondering when will it be my turn etc, and how much I want a baby... and realised looking at pregnant ladies around me (who to me are soo ungrateful!) they complaining, and want the baby out etc, and i think theres a reason why we are all trying so hard and waiting so patiently for our babies, and i think its just Gods way of making us ENJOY the pregnancy and appreciate or babeis when they arrive!!
i bet we all feel well never complain when we preggers, just give us a baby!!

So i feel a bit hopefull, and know that theres perfect timing, we just have to keep FAITH strong and do all we can :)

:baby:

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the whole "forum" chat thing, but I thought that this might be a great time to try it out and get some advice and feedback while TTC. My husband and I have been off birth control for over a year now.. actually it will be two years in June. This month we are trying the fertility monitor (clear blue) tests. We are both 27 years old and have been pregnant once before, but lost the baby (this was about 6 years ago now). We are currently going through testing at a local fertility clinic and hoping everything comes out positive and that we will never have to hear that we can't have a baby... anyways.. in the mean time we are going to get very serious about trying during ovulation. It's very frusterating that it didn't happen from being nonchalent about the whole thing... but, we really want to be parents! Any positive advice or suggestions would be great. Thanks for letting me join! :)

Congratulations UenvyMEsha!! H&H 9 months!!

Welcome back, pnuts!! I hope the clomiphene helps and you get your BFP soon! :)

Omg, haj...23 vials? Wow. I feel like whoever was taking your blood is secretly a vampire or something...that just seems like so much blood!

AFM: Just waiting on AF to leave the building. She always shows up uninvited and then lingers after you've asked her to leave... I was planning on going for every other day BD until right before ov this cycle, but DH is having none of it and wants to try to BD every day...I suppose we'll see who wins out. :)

Thank you. I plan on BDing every day starting friday, but we will see. I'm hoping we get it right this time. now do I have to stay laying down for awhile and then wash up? I mean when it gets in there, don't it stay in there for the most part?

Well, there's no harm in laying there for a couple of minutes to give some more of the sperm a chance to swim up, but a lot of the sperm are deposited by the cervix during ejaculation. So even if you get up right away you should be okay.

I'm about 13 month ttc too !! And have a feeling it will be a lot longer .. Well I'm heading ti the cottage this weekend so I figure as long as af stays away I'll test on tuesday

I'm about 13 month ttc too !! And have a feeling it will be a lot longer .. Well I'm heading ti the cottage this weekend so I figure as long as af stays away I'll test on tuesday

I totally get you, seems like it's never going to happen, I always get my hopes up as well and coz my cycle is irregular I just never know when af is gonna come
:dust:

Well I'm on cd 34 today.. I wonder if I will even get af this cycle :shrug:

:( skeet! Total nightmare not knowing what's going on. Hopefully you'll get a bfp next test x

It's funny the 2 cycles after ectopic were normal.. So I figured that my body adjusted quickly after my surgery.. Now I have 2 strange cycles ..

Well ladies I'm now on cd 35.. Haven't tested as I'm at the cottage and didn't bring an hpt with me ( figured it would help me hold off my poas) . The bonus of me being a bit late cd wise is that I think I Ov'd late.. Which means I don't have a luteal phase defect. I'm about 12 dpo now ., I'm getting back aches and the odd cramp but since my ectopic I get them all the time

Hey ladies: Just been catching up as I haven't been getting updates from this thread for some strange reason! :(

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:'s :happydance: I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond. :D

As for me..AF showed up for me but has now gone, so I'm waiting to Ovulate and try again!

Hopefully April will be our lucky month as it would be a lovely birthday present! :D

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->